Tyler.
泰勒
I missed you. Missed you too, Mom.
我好想你 我也是 妈
Did you get my postcards?
你有收到我的明信片吗
I didn't think you'd come.
我没想到你会来
I'm getting the doctor. Wait, Tyler.
我去叫医生 等一下 泰勒
I asked you to come home for a reason.
我要你回来是有理由的
I need you to help me.
我需要你帮我
I want you to help me die, Tyler.
我要你帮我安乐死 泰勒
Don't talk like that, you're gonna get well.
不要这样说 你会好起来的
I want to be buried back home, in Smallville.
我要回去埋葬在小镇
You have to be strong, Mom.
你得坚强一点 妈
I can't fight this anymore.
我无法再对抗下去了
If you love me, you'll do this for me.
如果你爱我 就为我做这件事
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈
And I love you, Tyler.
我爱你 泰勒
Oh, my God, security! Get me security now!
哦 我的天 警卫 快叫警卫进来
Get away from her!
放开她
She was in pain! What's going on?
她很痛苦 在搞什么
I think he killed her.
我想他害死她了
Let go! Let go! Let go!
放手 放手 放手
Tyler Randall, male Caucasian. Body has multiple fracture injuries...
泰勒·蓝道 白人男性 尸体上有多种骨折的伤势...
...consistent with a high fall of more than 20 feet.
与从20尺高度坠下之肇因相符
Subject's neck is broken just below the axis.
标的物的脖子在颈椎下方断裂
What've we got here? Let's see.
这是什么 咱们来瞧瞧
Man, that's gotta hurt.
天 那一定很痛
Subject has unknown rock fragment...
标的物发现不知名的岩石碎片...
...wedged between the brachioradialis and the flexors of the right forearm.
刺入右前臂的肱桡肌与屈肌之中
Come on, come on.
快 快
Possibly the result of impact.
也许是撞击造成的
Okay, Tyler, let's take a look under the hood.
好 泰勒 咱们就来看看 你脑子里还有什么东西
Well, here we are.
喏 我们到了
I'm only asking for two hours! I'm sorry to cut into your busy social schedule.
只要两个小时 很不好意思 打断你忙碌的社交行程
It's not that. I don't mind helping out for a good cause...
不是这样子的 我不在乎花点时间帮助别人...
...it's just all these people are... - Old and sick?
只不过 这些人都是... 又老又病
It's hard to deal with. There's nothing we can do.
这是很难面对的 因为 我们根本无能为力
You're right, you can't save them from old age and illness...
你说得对 我们没办法让他们脱离又老又病的状态...
...but that's not the point. You're saving them from loneliness.
可是关键不在此 我们可以让他们脱离孤寂的状态
Don't forget the irises.
别忘了爱丽丝花束
You excited about the big fishing trip with your dad next weekend?
下周未跟你爹的钓鱼之旅 你会不会觉得很兴奋呢
You didn't forget, did you?
你该不是忘了吧
How could I? We've been going every year since I was 7.
我哪有办法忘 从我7岁起 我们就每年都去
Ten hours in a rowboat, swatting mosquitoes, looking for ripples.
得花十个小时枯坐在划船里 打蚊子 看水波
I thought you enjoyed fishing. I did when I was younger.
我还以为你喜欢钓鱼 小时候是很喜欢
If you don't want to go, tell him. I don't want to hurt his feelings.
如果你不想去 就告诉他 我不想伤他的感情
He may not like it, but he needs to know.
他也许不喜欢 可是他必须了解这个事实
Martha, Clark, I'd like you to
玛莎 克拉克 我来介绍你们
meet Tyler Randall, new volunteer.
认识泰勒·蓝道 新来的义工
I want you to show him the ropes. Hi.
希望你能教他一些当义工的窍门 嗨
Hank says you grow the best organic produce outside Metropolis.
汉克说你在城外种植的有机农产品是最好的
You just made a friend for life. So, what brings you to Smallville?
你真是说对话了 是什么风把你吹到小镇来的
I came back to make funeral preparations. I recently lost my mother.
我是回来办后事的 我的母亲最近去世了
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
哦 我很遗憾
Why don't we get to the deliveries?
我们何不开始送货了
We can start with Mrs. Sikes. She'll be happy to see us.
我们可以从希克斯太太开始 她看到我们会很快乐的
Her dog Pepper, on the other hand... Pepper's not so bad.
不过 她的狗小胡椒可就... 小胡椒没那么糟
Hi, Pepper, hi! How are you today? Pepper, this is Tyler.
嗨 小胡椒 嗨 你好吗 小胡椒 这位是泰勒
Don't worry, she's probably hungry.
放心 也许她只是饿了
I'll get her something to eat.
我给她弄点吃的
A lot of our clients are elderly and housebound,
我们有很多客户都是年长又无法出门的
like Mrs. Sikes.
就像希克斯太太一样
Good morning, Mrs. Sikes. How are you feeling today?
早安 希克斯太太 你今天觉得还好吗
Terrible.
觉得很糟
Is that Clark? He looks different.
是克拉克吗 他有点不一样
No, this is Tyler, our new driver.
不 这位是泰勒 我们的新司机
Let me.
让我来
How about some lunch, Mrs. Sikes?
吃点午餐好不好 希克斯太太
What's wrong? It hurts.
怎么了 很痛
My pills, give me my, get my... Isn't there anything we can do for her?
我的药 给我 我的... 我们能帮她做点什么吗
I wish there were.
但愿我们能帮她
One of Mrs. Kent's beautiful irises. For a beautiful lady.
一朵肯特太太美丽的爱丽丝 献给一位美丽的女士
Don't ever get old and sick, son.
千万别变得又老又病的 孩子
The world got no use for you.
一点用处也没
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
I'll bring you another iris tomorrow.
明天 我再给你带爱丽丝来
I like roses. White ones.
我喜欢玫瑰 白玫瑰
White ones it is.
那就白玫瑰
I like this one, Martha.
我喜欢这个新的 玛莎
Your father's very disappointed with you, Lex.
你父亲对你很失望 莱克斯
My father's disappointment is perennial,
我父亲的失望是一种不变的常态
only the circumstances change.
变的只是情境的不同而己
What do you want, Dominic?
你要干嘛 多明尼克
An internal audit of your division
针对你部门的一个内部稽核
has turned up accounting irregularities.
我们发现一些会计上的违规
And I've been authorized to come down and go through it in a thorough manner.
我被授权下来彻底的调查此事
So this is payback for turning down my father's offer
这就是我拒绝我父亲之邀
to join him in Metropolis.
不去大都会加入他 所换来的惩罚
Lionel has been very tolerant of your excesses.
李涅对你一直很有耐心
But this time you didn't spend the money on parties and sports cars.
不过这次 你并没有把钱花在派对跟跑车上
He wants to know where it went.
他想知道钱哪里去了
Do you know what my father gave me for my 10th birthday?
你知道我父亲送给我的十岁生日礼物是什么吗
A copy of The Will to Power.
《权力的意志》
"Behold the superman. Man is something to be overcome. "
《景仰超人 战胜人类》
Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, Nietzsche...
孙子 马基维利 尼采...
...they were the voices that nurtured me after my mother died.
它们都是我母亲过世后 教养我的思想
My father made every question a quiz. Every choice a test.
我父亲让每一个问题变成考验 让每一个选择变成磨练
Second best was for losers. Compassion, for the weak. Trust no one.
"第二好"就是输家 热情是属于弱者的 不可相信别人
Those are the lessons I grew up with.
这些就是我成长过程学来的经验
I'll remember that if I'm ever interviewed by the Biography Channel.
如果我能接受历史频道专访 我一定会说出这些
All I'm saying, Dominic, is try and remember who I was raised by.
多明尼克 我只是想让你明白 我是被谁养大的
I try to deny it,
虽然 我不想承认
but I'm still my father's son.
不过 我还是我父亲的儿子
Tread carefully.
请多保重
Here you go. Thanks.
来了 谢谢
Looks like a real page-turner.
看书很不专心哦
My father and I have our annual fishing trip.
我父亲跟我一年一次的钓鱼之旅 就快到了
Of course you do. My father and I went on a fishing trip once.
原来如此 我父亲跟我也去过一次
He doesn't seem like the fishing type.
他看起来不像那种会去钓鱼的人
He's not. We were the bait.
没错 我们是去当铒的
We flew to South Australia, got up-close and personal
我们飞到澳洲南方去跟一些大人物
with a couple of great whites.
大家变得很亲密
Sounds like a real Kodak moment.
很像那种值得收藏的亲子时光
When you're rich and untouchable like he is,
像他那种高不可攀的富商
you do things to make yourself feel alive.
有时也会做些让自己感到有人味的事
Why'd you go?
那你为什么要去
Because he didn't think I would.
因为他不认为我会答应
We never went on another father-son trip.
后来 我们就不曾再度亲子共游了
I wish my father would do something other than fishing.
我希望我父亲能安排一些别的 不要去钓鱼
How about a football game?
看足球赛怎样
I've got two tickets for the skybox at the Metropolis Sharks game Sunday.
我有两张星期天的票 是包厢 大都会鲨鱼队的比赛
They're yours.
给你了
That'd be great. My father's followed the team all season.
太棒了 我爸爸整个队季都在关切这支球队
I wouldn't even have to twist his arm. Problem solved.
不费吹灰之力就可使他就范 问题解决了
Lana, what is it?
拉娜 怎么了
That was Whitney's mom, his dad just had another heart attack.
刚才惠特尼的妈说 他爹刚刚又心脏病发作了
Whoa, whoa!
停 停
It is not a good idea to sneak up on somebody with an acetylene torch.
千万不要偷偷接近一个拿着焊枪的人
I'm sorry. My name's Dominic Senatori, I work for Lionel Luthor.
很抱歉 我叫多明尼克·西拿特里 我为李涅路德工作
I'm here following up on a research project Lex Luthor recently instigated.
我是来调查莱克斯·路德 最近的一个研究个案
If you don't mind, I've got a lot of work to do around here.
很抱歉 我现在很忙
There was an incident involving your son and Lex's Porsche and a bridge.
你儿子跟莱克斯的保时捷 曾在桥边造成一件意外
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表