The bees did something to make her their queen.
蜜蜂把她变成蜂后
All the bees in the state are taking a cue from her.
全州的蜜蜂都听她指挥
They're helping her make Smallville High her hive.
它们帮助她把小镇中学当成蜂窝
If she doesn't like the way the vote goes, it won't be a pretty sight.
如果她不喜欢投票的结果 学校就有得好看了
Neither will she. Bees are only loyal to a point.
她也不会有好下场 蜜蜂只会忠心到一个程度
Once she loses control, her scent will change, and the bees will know.
一但她失去控制力 气味一改变 蜜蜂就会知道
They won't be happy.
它们不会高兴的
Thought you wanted to meet somewhere private.
我以为你想私下见面
Lately this has been passing for that.
最近这家店就有这种功用
Thanks for agreeing to see me. I just want to get a few more quotes.
谢谢你同意见我 我只想再补几句引言
How's the article going?
文章写得怎样
People are gonna see you in a whole new light.
别人会对你另眼相看
Yes, I bet they will.
我想他们会的
I've had a chance to read the rough draft. Where'd you get that?
我有机会拜读大作的草稿 你怎么拿到的
I have my sources. It's hardly the flattering expos?you promised.
我有消息来源 跟你的保证差得很远
It's fair and accurate. You twisted everything I said.
它很公正又准确 你扭曲事实
My journalism professor says, "If you wanna bring down Goliath...
我的新闻学教授如说 "如果你想打败葛利亚
...you better know his Achilles heel. " Yours is your ego.
就要找到他的致命弱点" 你的弱点是你的自我
I see they like to mix metaphors at East Tennessee Community College.
田纳西社区学院喜欢乱套比喻
Am I supposed to be scared because you ran a background check on me?
我应该因为你的背景检查而害怕吗
I have nothing to hide. How much did my father pay you?
我没有什么好隐瞒的 我父亲付你多少钱
You really are paranoid. Why else would you sandbag me?
你太神经质了 要不然你为何如此紧迫钉人
I plan on making a name for myself as a hard-hitting journalist...
我计划让自己变成敢冲的记者
...and you're a very visible target.
你是非常明显的目标
What's it gonna take to make this article go away?
怎样才能使这篇报导消失
Unlike your whore at the Inquisitor, I'm not for sale.
我不像你在《询问报》的妓♥女♥ 我是不卖♥♥身的
Goodbye, Lex.
再见 莱克斯
Thanks for being my first.
谢谢你成为我的第一个目标
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
I've decided to drop out of the election.
我决定退出选举
I thought you should be the first to know.
我想你应该第一个知道
Good. I'm glad you finally made the right decision.
很高兴你做了正确的决定
The fact that those people even considered voting for any of you guys just proves...
有人会想选你们这样的人
...that this school needs a strong leader. Now they'll have one.
只证明学校需要一个强有力的领袖 现在他们找到了
You'll do anything to make sure that happens...
你为了达到目标不择手段
...including putting you opponents in the hospital.
包括把你的对手送进医院
I see what this is. You haven't dropped out at all.
我晓得了 你根本没有退出
I know you're behind the attacks. So?
我知道这些攻击是你发动的 又怎样
What are you going to do, Clark? Even if the police believe you...
克拉克 你能怎么办 即使警♥察♥相信你
...they can't stop me. No one can.
他们也阻止不了我 谁都不能
Try me.
对我试试看
That's what you want, isn't it? That's why you lured me here.
你自找的 所以你把我引诱到这里
What were you gonna do, Clark?
你要怎么办
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Teaching you that politics is all about sacrifice.
教导你政♥治♥全是关于牺牲
Where are you sending them?
你把它们送到哪里
You may be thick-skinned, but what about your mother?
你的皮肤很厚 可是你妈妈呢
Mom, you okay? Yeah, thanks.
妈 你还好吗 还好 谢谢
I've never seen bees attack like that.
我从来没有看过蜜蜂那样攻击
Where do you think they went?
你想它们是从哪里来的
How'd you get here? What about your mom?
你怎么来的 你妈妈呢
My mom's fine.
我妈妈没事
It's over, Sasha.
莎夏 结束了
No, it's not. I still have a speech to make.
不 还没 我还有一场演讲
If you try and stop me, I'll be in front of an auditorium full of people...
如果你想阻止我 我就会在众目睽睽的礼堂中...
...and you know what I can do to them. - You have to stop.
你知道我会做什么 你必须罢手
No election is worth hurting people. I have to win, Clark.
没有选举值得伤害人的 我必须赢
My parents said there are two kinds of people in the world: leaders and followers.
我父母说世界上有两种人 领袖和跟随者
And they expect for me to be a leader. And that...
他们希望我成为领袖
You have to stop the bees. I didn't tell them to come back.
你必须让蜜蜂停下来 我没有要它们回来
Ow! What's happening?
怎么回事
You have to help me! I'm allergic to bees!
你要帮我 我对蜜蜂过敏
Don't let them kill me!
不要让它们杀我
Let's get you to a hospital.
我会送你到医院
I can't believe Felice and Sasha both dropped out and you still lost.
我不敢相信菲莉丝和莎夏退出后 你还是落选
Where did I go wrong? You ran a good campaign.
我哪里做错了 你打了一场漂亮的选战
We had fun, met some new people, and we have enough T-shirts to last a lifetime.
我们玩得很过瘾 认识新朋友 还有够一辈子穿的T恤
- Please tell me that's not for the Torch. - It's for Paul.
告诉我不是为了《火炬》 是为了保罗
Since he couldn't attend his own victory party, he asked me to take pictures.
因为他无法参加自己的庆祝晚会 他要我帮忙拍照
Chloe, you were right to endorse him. He was the more qualified candidate...
克洛 你支持他是对的 他是最够格的候选人
...and I got caught up in the whole popularity rush.
我却被人气竞赛冲昏头了
Don't gloat just because your guy won.
别因为你的人赢了就得意洋洋
Well, my candidate may have won, but my friend lost.
我的候选人赢了 可是我的朋友输了
I'm really proud of you tonight, Clark. Why?
今晚我真为你感到骄傲 怎么说
Because you're exhibiting dignity in the face of defeat.
因为你输得起
It's the quality that all great leaders possess.
那是伟大领袖的共通特质
Nice crowd. We'll be having more nights like this.
人潮真多 以后也会这样
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
Let's just say I went to the mattresses.
就说我去了床垫
Check out page three of the Ledger tomorrow.
明天早上看《记事报》第三版
Can you give me a preview?
你能给我预告吗
Apparently, a rival coffeehouse has had several health-department violations...
某家竞争对手违反了卫生局的规定
...they've been trying to cover up. - How'd you hear about that?
却想要掩盖 你怎么听说的
A vendor told me. So Chloe had a reporter friend look into it.
一个厂商告诉我的 克洛的记者朋友做了调查
And sure enough, it's true.
结果当然是真的
Very creative. I'm impressed.
很有创意 我很佩服
Hey, sorry about the election.
选举真遗憾
My father says you learn more about yourself when you lose.
我爸爸说输的时候更能认识自己
What did you learn? I'm not destined to be a politician.
你学到什么 我不是从政的料子
You need two different personalities.
你必须要有两面性格
You don't need to be an elected official to change the world, Clark.
你不必透过当选来改变世界
You ever thought about getting into politics? Someday I'd like to be president.
你有想过从政吗 有朝一日我想当总统
In that case, you can have your slogan back.
如果这样 你可以把口号♥要回去
It's okay, you can keep it.
没关系 你可以留着
Ms. Castle...
柯小姐
...thank you for coming.
谢谢你过来
I should probably know better, but I had to hear this.
我应该更清楚的 可是我必须听这个
You won't mind if I record our conversation, for both of our protection?
为了保护双方 你不介意我录音吧
Feel free.
请便
I only asked you here to congratulate you.
我请你过来只是要恭喜你
The truth is, I'm impressed.
事实上 我很佩服
You people have caught me with my guard down.
你们这些人趁我不备发动攻击
Let me guess. This is where you try and blackmail me to change my story?
让我猜 你想勒索我改变报导
I wouldn't dream of blackmailing you or making you change a word.
我不敢勒索你或改变一个字
My father says it's when they stop talking about you that you should worry.
我父亲说 人们不谈你的时候 你才要担心
Then I guess we're settled. On the other hand...
那么我们就扯平了 但是话说回来
...it turns out there's an opening for managing editor at the Journal.
《周刊》有个执行编辑的缺
I work there.
我在那里上班
Lf there was an opening, I would know. We don't know the same people.
如果有缺 我应该知道 我们认识的人不同
You could run your fair and balanced article word-for-word if you'd like.
如果你想原稿照登 请便
Or you could show up to work tomorrow and walk into a corner office.
你也可以明天上班时 走进你的角落办公室
The choice is yours. What's the catch?
完全看你怎么选择 有什么圈套
No catch. Well, maybe one.
没有圈套 不 可能有一个
If someone ever tries to blackmail you, now you'll have something to hide.
如果有人想要勒索你 你现在有个藏身的地方了
I don't know if you're better or worse than your father.
我不知道你比你♥爸♥爸好还是坏
What will you say when he sees you killed the article?
当他看到你封♥杀♥报导会说什么
Who says he's behind it? Please, Ms. Castle...
谁说他在背后的 柯小姐 拜托
...I've never insulted your intelligence, don't insult mine.
我从未低估你的智力 你也不要低估我的
I'll tell him I got an offer I couldn't refuse.
我会说我得到一个无法拒绝的邀约
Packing up campaign headquarters?
拆除竞选总部
Yeah, it's back to just being a barn.
是啊 回复谷仓的样子
Sorry we couldn't talk more at the Talon. It was packed.
抱歉我们在塔龙无法多谈 人太多了
It looked better that way.
那样比较好
I'd assume that was a good thing. It is. It's just...
我想那是好事 是的 只是...
I'm not sure I liked what I did, playing dirty with the Beanery.
我不知道这样对付咖啡店好不好
Maybe the mattress isn't for you.
也许床垫不是给你的
I had to choose between doing the right thing and being successful.
我必须在做正确的事和成功之间作选择
The weird part is, I kind of enjoyed being underhanded.
可是我蛮喜欢人手不够的感觉
Lana Lang seduced by the dark side? Who would've thunk?
蓝拉娜被黑暗面引诱 谁想得到呢
Don't worry, we all get caught up.
别担心 我们都有失足的时候
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表