Hey, if you fall apart on me, I can't help you.
如果你退缩了 我就帮不了你
Now what went down?
所以怎么了
That's exactly what happened?
就是那样
Good. Here's how it's gonna go.
好 我们就这样办
You were never here. Your name will not appear in any papers or the police report.
你从没来过这儿 名字不会出现在报纸或警方报告中
How? That's what your daddy's money's for.
怎么会 那就是你老爹钞票的妙用
This one's gonna cost him.
这会他得破财了
What about Amanda? I'll take care of everybody's story...
阿曼达呢 我会负责每个人的故事...
...but you are never to see her or talk to her again. You got it?
但是你永远不能再见她或跟她说话 懂吗
Call this guy, he'll take care of your shoulder.
打电♥话♥给这个人 他会照顾你的肩膀
No emergency rooms.
不上急诊室
All right, get out of here.
好罢 出去
Did you see what happened? Most of it.
你看到怎么回事了吗 看到大部分
Well, smile. Because you're about to come into some serious money.
笑一下 因为你就要发大财了
Nothing to say?
没话好说
I thought Lex Luthor had all the answers.
我以为莱克斯·路德有一切的答案
Look, you twisted son of a bitch.
听着 你这变♥态♥的浑球
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你要什么
I wanna know what happened at Club Zero.
我要知道零点俱乐部发生了什么事
The cover-up.
隐瞒实情
You know the cop?
你知道那警♥察♥
The one on the report? Phelan?
报告上的 法蓝
He's dead.
他死了
It seems that you were somehow involved in that too. I find that very interesting.
似乎你也有一份 我感觉很有意思
Why don't you kill me now?
你为什么现在不杀了我
Because it's more fun to watch you suffer.
因为看你受折磨更有意思
Knowing that at any moment, bang!
知道随时随地 砰
Tell me.
告诉我
What really happened?
到底发生了什么事
Lex!
莱克斯
Lex, you all right?
莱克斯 你没事吧
Clark, what are you doing here?
克拉克 你在这儿干嘛
Your office told me you were here.
你办公室里说你在这儿
I thought I heard someone else.
我以为我听到另一个人的声音
No. I'm all by myself.
不 我是一个人
Hey, I looked up Max Kasich.
我查了马克斯·卡席屈
I know what happened at Club Zero.
我知道零点俱乐部发生了什么事
That he was shot and killed Jude Royce.
他开枪射死了朱♥德♥·罗依思
Everyone fits into this except for you.
除了你之外每个人都符合这假设
What's going on? Please, Clark.
怎么回事 拜托 克拉克
For our friendship, I'm asking you to stay out of this.
为了我们之间的友谊 请你别管这事
Some secrets are better left alone.
有些秘密还是别说出来的好
Clark.
克拉克
Come on, son, the cows aren't gonna feed themselves.
来吧 儿子 牛可不会喂自己
You have a late night? I was helping Lana.
你弄到很晚 我在帮拉娜
She's not gonna let the whole body-part incident delay the opening of the Talon.
她不会让死尸这档事延后塔龙的开幕
That's what happens when you get into business with somebody like Lex Luthor.
这就是你跟莱克斯·路德这种人搞上的后果
If it wasn't for Lex, the Talon would be a parking garage.
如果不是莱克斯 塔龙会成为一个停车场
Son, he casts a very, very long shadow.
儿子 他是后患无穷的
I just want to make sure none of you kids get hurt, that's all.
我只是要确定你们不会受到伤害
The past is in the past. The best we can do is look to the future.
过去的就过去了 我们能做的是展望未来
All right, you got me.
好吧 你赢了
Speaking of that, how's Chloe's paper coming along?
谈到那个 克洛的报告怎么样了
I assume she's done with her interviews? I'm not sure.
我想她的访问弄完了 我不确定
Look, Clark, if she mentions anything to you about the peas, I'm sorry.
听着 如果她跟你提到豆子的事 我很抱歉
It's the first thing that came to mind.
它是我想到的第一件事
And if she mentions anything to me about the Metropolis United Charities?
如果她跟我提到大都会联合慈善中心呢
I used to think perseverance was an admirable quality.
我过去以为坚定不移是种美德
Since I learned the real truth, I hadn't thought about the adoption.
自从我知道了真♥相♥ 我还没想过领养这回事
Dad, Chloe told me the agency you used was only open six months...
爸 克洛告诉我你们接洽的中介 只开业了6个月
...and I was the only kid adopted.
而我是唯一被领养的孩子
Look, son...
听着 儿子
...the process is a really tough one even when you go through normal channels.
即使透过一般管道 过程也很麻烦
With you, it was just a little more complicated, that's all.
而你的情况只是比较复杂一点而己
Is everything legal? Yeah, it's legal, it's just...
一切都合法吗 都合法 只是...
Well, it required a higher level of access than your mother or I had.
它需要的管道比我或你妈所能使用的要高些
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Let's just say it's a long road between what's sitting in our storm cellar...
姑且说坐在我们避风室里的...
...and what's written on your birth certificate.
跟你出生证明上写的有一段距离
You hear that? Hear what?
你听到了吗 听到什么
The whole herd's just over that rise. We ought to be hearing something.
人群在骚动 我们应该会听到些什么
What do you think happened?
你认为发生了什么事
Why would LuthorCorp dump their stuff here?
为什么路德公♥司♥ 会把他们的东西丢在这儿
I'm gonna go take from some different angles.
我必须用一些不同的角度
Mr. And Mrs. Kent, I have no idea how this could have happened...
肯特先生和太太 我不知道这事怎么发生的
...but I'll do everything in my power to find out.
但我会尽力找出原因
And I'll pay for your livestock, of course.
我当然会偿付你的牲口的
You think that's how you solve everything, don't you, Lex?
你以为这样就能解决一切吗
You sprinkle a little money on it and hope the problem goes away.
你花点小钱就以为可以解决问题
Well, obviously, some things are a little more difficult than that.
显然 有些事没那么简单
I didn't think it was possible to fall any further in your father's eyes.
我以为你♥爸♥爸不会很恨我
Obviously, I was wrong.
显然 我错了
I'd never intentionally allow something like this to happen.
我从未有意让这种事发生
Does this have anything to do with Club Zero?
这跟零点俱乐部有关吗
I think so. You need to tell the authorities...
我想是的 你必须跟官方报告...
...everything you know. This isn't just about you anymore.
你所知道的一切 这不再只是你个人的事了
Mr. Luthor, the C.E.P. guy needs to talk to you. He's over there.
路德先生 环保局的人要跟你谈谈 他在那儿
Looks like a black mark on your company's environmental record.
看来是你公♥司♥环境记录上的污点
I'm gonna walk over and get the sheriff. And tell him what?
我要过去找警长 然后跟他说什么
Just tell him that Clark Kent called. Thank you.
只要告诉他克拉克·肯特打过电♥话♥ 谢谢你
Who was that? I'm trying to reach Lex.
那是谁 我在找莱克斯
He's not in the office. He's not at the mansion...
他不在办公室 不在家里
...and his cell phone goes straight to voice mail.
而且手♥机♥只能留话
Where's Dad? Still supervising the removal of the cows.
爸呢 还在监督清除牛群
Lex said he'd pay for that. Clark, this isn't just about money.
莱克斯说他会偿付 克拉克 这不只是钱的问题
We don't know what kind of health threat this poses to us or to our neighbors.
我们不知道这对我们或邻居 会造成何种健康上的威胁
I don't think this is Lex's fault.
我不认为这是莱克斯的错
I think someone is trying to set him up because of what happened at the nightclub.
我认为有人因为俱乐部发生的事 设计陷害他
Look.
瞧
Until this is cleared up, I don't... Lex has always been a good friend.
在真♥相♥大白前 我不... 莱克斯一直是个好朋友
I know. I'm usually the one who defends him...
我知道 我通常会帮他说话
...but there are some things in his past that are a little shady.
可是他的过去不太光明正大
In this family we don't look at the past.
在这个家里我们是不看过去的
Clark, I grew up in Metropolis, I know the Luthor world.
克拉克 我是在大都会长大的 我知道路德的世界
It looks glamorous and fun, but the kids grow up too fast...
外表看来迷人又好玩 但小孩成长得太快
...and they can get into trouble.
容易惹麻烦
Whatever's happening to Lex is starting to affect you.
发生在莱克斯身上的事 也开始影响你
Body parts in boxes and poisoned cows? This isn't normal.
盒子里的尸体残骸跟中毒的牛 这不正常
What do you want me to do? Cut him out of my life?
你要我怎么办 跟他断绝往来
No, I want you to cool it off for a while until we know what really happened.
不 我要你在真♥相♥大白之前 先冷静一会儿
Your father and I just don't want to see you pulled into his problems.
你父亲跟我只是不希望看到你 扯进他的麻烦里
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈一下吗
How you doing?
你好吗
That depends if it's on the record or not. Okay, I deserve that.
那要看我的回答是否会被写进记录 好吧 我自作自受
Look, I didn't mean to ambush you with the whole adoption agency thing.
我不是有意在领养中介那件事设计你
Hey, you saw a story and you went right for it.
你发现一个故事就一头钻进去
That's what journalists do. You're right.
这是记者的工作 你是对的
I didn't think about how it would hurt you.
我没有考虑它会怎么伤害你
And, you know, as much as journalistic instinct rebels...
尽管记者的直觉想反叛
...I'd rather have a friend than a subject...
我宁愿有个朋友 而不是题材
...so I'm dropping the whole thing.
所以我要把这整件事搁下
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Totally off the record.
绝对不上记录
Do you ever wonder about your biological parents?
你曾想过你的亲生父母吗
Every day of my life.
每天都在想
Looks like I'm not the only one doing some digging.
看来挖掘的还不只我一人
What's Club Zero? Part of Lex's past...
零点俱乐部是什么 莱克斯过去的一部分
...he asked me to stay out of.
他叫我别管
By the way, I brought by some pictures for your parents.
对了 我给你父母带了些照片来
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表