Yeah.
是的
It's James Beels.
我是詹姆士·比尔
Lionel Luthor. He's expecting my call.
李涅路德 他在等我电♥话♥
So how about this: I don't care if he's in a meeting, get him out of it!
我不管他是否在开会 叫他听电♥话♥
Tell him I found something!
告诉他我找到一种东西
No, I won't hold! Get him!
我不能等 去找他
What's your hurry, pal?
老兄 你急什么急
Hey.
嘿
Move it, already!
闪开
Get out of my way!
别挡我的路
Hey, in the truck! You all right?
卡车里的 你还好吗
Hey, hey! Come on. Gotta get you out of here.
得把你拉出来
Smoke. Smoke. I'm gonna put you down.
起烟了 我要把你放下来
All right, come on, now.
好啦
Can you hear me? Are you okay?
你听得见我的话吗
We gotta get you out of here.
我们得把你带出去
Dr. Hamilton.
汉弥顿博士
I thought part of our arrangement was that you don't drop in on me.
我以为我们说好了 是你不会不请自来
A situation's come up in my lab.
我的实验室出事了
Don't you mean your barn?
你是说你的谷仓吗
One of my experiments was stolen by one of your employees.
我的一项实验品被你的员工偷走
Why would anyone at LuthorCorp know about your work?
路德公♥司♥的人怎么知道你的工作
He was helping me install new equipment. What'd he steal?
他帮我安装新仪器 他偷了什么
A flower.
一朵花
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑
It's called the Nicodemus. It's been extinct for a hundred years.
它叫尼哥底母 己经绝种一百年了
I hired you to study the effects of meteors on this town.
我雇你研究陨石对小镇的影响
That is your focus. You're a geologist.
你是地质学家 那是你的焦点
Why are you wasting time bringing flowers back from the dead?
为何浪费时间让花朵死而复生
I irradiated the dormant seeds with meteor fragments.
我以陨石断片照射休眠的种子
I want to know the effects on people, not plants.
我想知道它对人的影响 不是植物
It's a first step. That's what science is.
那是科学的第一步
It's a process, a journey. You know what?
它是流程的一部分 你懂吗
Either you understand that, or you find someone else.
如果你不懂 就另请高人
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
James Beels. I just found out he was in a car accident.
詹姆士·比尔 他在车祸陷入昏迷
He almost didn't make it...
他本来会送命的
...but another driver pulled him out.
要不另一个驾驶把他救出来
Don't tell me it was Clark Kent. Actually it was his father, Jonathan.
别告诉我是克拉克·肯特 其实是他父亲强纳森
Mom? Dad?
妈 爸
I just heard about the...
我刚听说...
I did not need to see that.
我没有看到
Hey, son. Just getting the old hero's welcome, you know what I mean?
儿子 刚得到古老的英雄式欢迎
What's going on with Dad?
爸爸怎么了
I don't know. He's been acting strange ever since he got home.
不知道 回家以后就变得很怪
Hey, Clark, football game on TV. You want to watch it with me?
克拉克 电视上有橄榄球赛 要不要跟我一起看
Don't you have work to do?
你不是要干活吗
Chores can wait.
杂活有的是时间
Besides... Whoa!
而且 哇
I earned a rest. You can pick up the slack for me, can't you?
我有权休息一下 你可以帮我代班吧
Jonathan.
强纳森
It's good to see this whole hero thing didn't go to your head.
很高兴这场英雄事件没让你昏头
Hope I'm not interrupting. Hi, Lex. Come in.
希望我没有打扰 莱克斯 进来
What's up, Lex?
怎么了
I'm looking for Mr. Kent. What do you want?
我要找肯特先生 你要什么
I heard you pulled my employee out of a car, I wanted to see if you were okay.
我听说你把我的员工从车子救出来 我想看看你是否还好
No, you didn't. You wanted to see if I was gonna sue you or not.
不对 你是来看我是否要告你
That would put an end to all my financial difficulty, wouldn't it?
那会解决我们的财务困境 对不对
Jonathan, that's enough. No, it's not enough, Martha.
强纳森 够了 还不够 玛莎
You see, I don't like Lex Luthor...
我不喜欢莱克斯·路德
...I don't like Lionel Luthor, and I don't like your friendship with my son.
也不喜欢李涅路德 还有你跟我儿子做朋友
In fact, if all of you Luthors were to dry up and die, I wouldn't shed a tear.
如果你们路德人全部死光 我也不会掉一滴眼泪
Dad, that's enough.
爸 够了
I think I'll take a nap.
我要去睡个觉
Lex...
莱克斯
Wow. Drinking beer, mouthing off and counter-macking with your mom?
喝啤酒 说脏话 对你妈妈毛手毛脚
Congratulations, Clark, your dad's regressed back to being a teenager.
恭喜 你♥爸♥爸退回青少年阶段了
He's been under a lot of stress, but I wonder if he's beginning to crack.
他最近压力很大 不知道是否开始崩溃了
Who takes a three-hour nap in the afternoon?
谁会睡三小时的午觉
I don't know, but I still like the part where he dissed Lex.
不知道 我还是喜欢他损莱克斯的话
Why? What do you have against Lex?
你跟莱克斯有什么不过去
Let's see. He screwed my family out of the creamed-corn factory.
他把我家挤出奶油玉米工厂
Well, that was 12 years ago. And it was his father.
那是12年前的事 而且是他爸爸
I've never been crazy about him. Why haven't you said something?
我一直不喜欢他 你为什么不说呢
I was hoping you'd see he was bad news.
我希望你看出他不是好东西
What's your deepest desire?
你最深的渴望是什么
If nothing was holding you back, what would you do?
如果你毫无阻拦 你会想做什么
Hello, Chloe, nice to see you too. What's up?
克洛 也很高兴看到你 怎么了
Principal Kwan thinks I need to get in touch with the pulse of the student body.
关校长要我接触学生的脉动
So I've decided to do a poll. Now, if you would both please do your statistical duty.
所以我决定做个民♥意♥调查 你们两个应该尽一份责任
I'd go over and make out with that girl right now.
我会过去和那个马子搂搂抱抱
You know, every answer I've gotten so far has been either sex- Or violence-related.
目前的答案都和性与暴♥力♥有关
That's human nature, Chloe. Later.
那是人性 回头见
Hi.
嗨
Did you know that Pete doesn't like Lex?
你知道彼得不喜欢莱克斯吗
Yeah, he's totally jealous of your friendship with him.
他很忌妒你和他的友谊
He feels you aren't as close as you used to be.
他觉得你没有以前亲近
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
What about you, Lana? Got one?
拉娜 你呢
I would climb the windmill out in Chandler's field.
我会爬到查德尔田地的风车顶上
Really? That's your deepest desire.
真的 那是你最深的渴望
Somebody told me you could see the Metropolis skyline from there.
有人说那里可以看到大都会的天际线
I haven't got the guts to climb up and see for myself.
我还没有勇气爬上去
Okay.
好吧
I can always make something up. No, it's good. It's good, I like it.
我还可以想出别的 不 很好 我喜欢
It's unleashing the inner Lana.
它透露了拉娜的内心面
Okay.
好的
Okay, Clark, you're up.
克拉克 该你了
Clark. Remember, it's a PG-13 poll.
别忘了 这是辅♥导♥级的民♥意♥调查
Since Whitney's dad has been in the hospital, there's been a no-fly zone over Lana.
自从惠特尼的爸爸进了医院 拉娜头上就有个禁飞区
You know, there are other girls out there
不需要你跨越
that don't require crossing an emotional minefield.
情感地雷的女孩多的是
But I can't just turn off my feelings for her.
但我不能就这样停止对她的感情
You know, the choice is yours.
就看你的选择了
You can either sit in your loft and play with your telescope, or move on.
你可以做在阳台上玩弄望远镜 或是挥别过去继续前进
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What do you say you and I go up into the hayloft and have us a little fun, huh?
我们去稻草棚做一下如何
Not now. Somebody's gotta do some work around here.
现在不行 总有人要干活
Maybe you would like to call Lex Luthor and apologize.
你应该打电♥话♥给莱克斯道歉
Why? All I did was tell him the truth.
为什么 我说的是实话
I know I said you should let your feelings out, but you're taking this too far.
我知道你不应该隐瞒感觉 可是你太过火了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I feel free. Well, you don't look well.
感觉很自在 你的气色不太好
You're burning up.
你在发烧
Why don't you go back to bed. I'll make you soup when I get back.
回去睡觉吧 我回来煮汤给你吃
Hey.
嘿
I know a much better way to break a fever. Sweetheart, I have to go, really.
我知道退烧有个更好的方法 甜心 我真的要走了
This is the Kents, leave a message.
这是肯特家 请留言
Jonathan, it's Jim Alexander over at the bank.
强纳森 我是银行的吉姆·安德森
I'm gonna be straight with you.
我得实话实说
I'm afraid we're going to have to turn down your loan.
我们恐怕要拒绝你的贷款申请
Hello, Jim? Yeah, listen to me.
喂 吉姆 听我说
I have done nothing but give back to this community...
我一再贡献这个社区
...and all anyone has ever done for me is screw me over.
可是每个人只会压榨我
So I'm gonna come down to that bank...
我现在就到银行
...and you are going to have to turn my loan down right to my face.
你必须当面拒绝我的贷款
That way I can see whether you have a pair
这样我可以看到你是否有种
or whether your wife keeps them in a drawer.
还是被你老婆藏在抽屉里
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表