Don't you have another watch?
你没有其他手表吗
I've got hundreds.
我有几百支
This one's special. My mother gave it to me right before she died.
可是这一支很特别 是我母亲临死前给我的
I don't see it.
我没有看到
What are you, part bloodhound?
你是半猎犬吗
No, I live on a farm.
不 我住在农场上
I'm pretty good at finding needles in haystacks.
我对于在稻草堆里找针很在行
How about I go check the library?
我去图书室查查看
What's going on? Wait here.
怎么了 在这里等
Doesn't leave much room for interpretation.
没有太多诠释的空间
It was pretty weird.
很诡异
I mean, the door was shaking.
门在摇晃
When we got close, it blew open. Lex said he felt something brush past him.
我们靠近时 门突然打开 莱克斯觉得有东西从身边闪过
Maybe the Scottish castle came complete with a poltergeist.
加上一个喧闹鬼 就成了道地的苏格兰城♥堡♥
The police say it's vandals.
警♥察♥说是破坏财产
They don't know many ghosts who write in spray paint and own a black light.
他们可不认识多少用喷漆涂鸦 还有黑光的鬼
So how's the blood drive?
捐血捐得怎么样
Lana and I are getting together tonight.
拉娜和我今天晚上约好了见面
At her place? Yeah.
在她家 是啊
That's very romantic.
真浪漫
Just remember, Clark...
只要记住一点
...once you cross that line, you can't hide behind the cloak of friendship anymore.
一旦你越过界线 就不能再拿友谊当幌子了
Proceed with caution.
小心行事
Lex...
莱克斯
...you have disappointed me.
你真让我失望
Hi, Dad. It's good to see you too.
爸爸 真高兴看到你
Would you mind telling me what she's doing here?
请问她在这里有何贵干
Right now? Working on my neck. But knowing her, I think that's just a start.
正在按♥摩♥我的脖子 但是我知道认识她只是前戏而己
Could this be a ploy to get my attention?
这是吸引我注意的计谋吗
Well done. It worked.
做得好 很管用
I know this will come as a shock, but not everything in my life revolves around you.
我知道这让人吃惊 但我的生活不是事事以你为中心
I understand. So you're simply being swindled.
我明白 所以你被诱骗了
Would you excuse us, Miss Hardwick?
哈维小姐 请失陪一下好吗
My son and I are gonna have a little chat about family loyalty.
我儿子和我要谈谈家庭忠诚
It's all right.
没关系
I'll run us a bath.
我会准备我们的洗澡水
I'll be there shortly.
我马上来
I'll send Sir Harry your regards.
我会向哈利爵士表达你的致意
Swell.
很好
This is hardly business.
这跟商业几乎无关
Generations of Luthors would beg to differ.
好几代的路德家族却不苟同
It's always business, especially where the Hardwicks are concerned.
总是跟商业有关 特别是关于哈维家族
Lex, can't you see she was sent to distract you?
你看不出她要让你分心吗
Sir Harry has been nipping away at LuthorCorp for months.
哈利爵士己经觊觎路德公♥司♥好几个月了
LuthorCorp is your company.
路德公♥司♥是你的
I'm just one of its many expendable employees...
我只是其中一个可以消耗的员工
...as you made abundantly clear when you exiled me to this charming cow town.
当你把我放逐到这个迷人的牛镇时 就说得很明白
Empires are not brought down by outside forces.
帝国不是由外力瓦解的
They are destroyed by weaknesses from within!
而是由内部的弱点摧毁的
Lex, I've told you this...
莱克斯 我己经告诉过你
...Smallville is your test. Right now, you're failing.
小镇是你的考验 但是你正在失败
Thanks for the update, but I know what I'm doing.
谢谢最新报告 可是我知道自己在做什么
No, you don't.
你不知道
She is playing the only card she's got, and you are falling for it hook, line and sinker.
她玩弄手上唯一的牌 而你心甘情愿上勾而沉沦
My personal life is my business.
我的私人生活是我的事
Not when it affects my company. Then it's my business.
如果影响我的公♥司♥就不是 那就是我的事
Lex.
莱克斯
Listen to this.
听好
If you sell out your family, then you will truly be alone in the world.
如果你和家庭决裂 你在世界上就真是孤家寡人了
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
很抱歉 我不是故意...
You don't deserve him.
你配不上他
Amy, hey, what's wrong? Her. What do you think?
艾美 怎么了 是她 你还怎么想
Amy?
艾美
Amy!
艾美
I've got an opening at 5.
五点有个空缺
I can shift mine to 4:30 at Station B.
我可以把我的改到四点半 到B站去
Which makes us... Done.
这样我们就... 做完了
You're kidding. Everything?
你开玩笑 都做完了
We own this town.
这个小镇是我们的
We never found a time for you to donate.
我们一直没有找时间要你捐血
Actually, Lana, I have a confession to make.
拉娜 我要招认一件事
I've got this thing about needles.
我很怕打♥针♥
It's kind of embarrassing.
实在很丢脸
Don't worry about it. Your secret's safe with me.
没关系 我会保守秘密的
You are such a lifesaver, Clark.
你真是帮大忙了
It's amazing you do all these different things.
我很惊讶你做这么多不同的事情
Trying to find my place in the world.
想要找到我的定位吧
Can't thank you enough.
实在太谢谢你了
It's a great cause. How can I not help?
这么崇高的主张 我怎能不帮忙
Ask Whitney. He's...
去问惠特尼 他...
I don't know where he's been lately.
我不知道他最近怎么了
You know, Lana, if you really want to thank me...
如果你真的想谢我
...don't talk about Whitney.
就不要谈惠特尼
Fair enough.
没问题
Did you ever think it's strange that my dad and your aunt used to date?
你有想过我爸和你婶婶曾经是一对 是不是很奇怪
Nell doesn't really talk about it much.
妮尔不太谈
Whatever happened, I guess she took it kind of hard.
不论如何 我想她都耿耿于怀
I'm just glad that you and I are so close.
我很庆幸我们这么熟
Me too.
我也是
That's the thing about Clark Kent. He's not always there when you want him...
克拉克·肯特就是这样 你要他的时候他不一定在
...but he's always there when you need him.
可是你需要的时候他一定在
It's a fine distinction.
真是不错的评价
You're the one who's helping me with the pledge drive.
是你帮我找人许诺捐血的
I am.
我是
You're the one who listens.
你是唯一聆听的人
I do.
我是
You're the one who's here.
你是现在在这里的人
Yeah.
是啊
Lana, you still at it?
拉娜 你还在吗
Clark, do you have the time?
克拉克 你知道几点吗
No, but I'm guessing it's late.
不知道 可是我猜很晚了
Smart kid.
聪明的小孩
I'll see you tomorrow. Tomorrow.
明天见 明天见
Lana.
拉娜
Have you ever seen the sunset from my loft?
你有从我的阁楼看过日落吗
Yes.
有啊
But that's the great thing about sunsets. They're unique.
但是日落很棒的一点 就是它们都很特别
You always see things you've never noticed before.
总会看到平常没有注意的东西
You want to come over tomorrow?
明天要不要过来
I'd love to.
好啊
Good night, Clark.
晚安 克拉克
"Have you seen the sunset from my loft?" You actually said that?
"你有从我的阁楼看过日落吗" 你真的这样说
And I bet your stomach was in knots the whole time?
而且我打赌你的胃一直在打结
If I were you, I'd start scripting what I was going to say now.
如果我是你 我现在就会去打稿子了
No, I think I'll play it by ear, fly by the seat of my pants.
我会见机行事 当机立断
Clark, you're not the flying type.
你不是那一型的
I'll make you some notes.
我会写一些小抄给你
Whitney, your mother called, and she filled me in.
惠特尼 你妈打电♥话♥来 告诉我一些事
She shouldn't have.
她不应该这样的
Well, Whitney, she was just concerned.
她只是关心你
Look, I'm not here to push.
我不会逼你
If you need anything, my office is just down the hall.
如果你有什么需要 我的办公室就在那里
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Sorry.
抱歉
You're welcome.
不客气
Hi, Clark. Hi, Amy.
克拉克 艾美
Is everything okay?
还好吗
Yeah, just...
还好 只是...
...you know, all the weirdness at the mansion.
大宅院里的怪事
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表