I found a man who had a very interesting view of the meteor shower.
我找到一个对那场流星雨事件 有特殊看法的人
Claims he saw something fall out of the sky.
他声称见到东西从天空落下
We all did.
我们大家都看到了
Yeah, well, not like this.
对 不过 看到的跟这东西不一样
If you're feeling so abused, why are you bringing this to me?
如果你觉得被我虐待了 干嘛还拿这个给我
Getting the full story takes money and access, and unlike some...
挖掘完整的故事需要金钱 管道 我不像别人...
...I always hold up my end of the deal.
我这方一直是坚守本分的
Get ready to thank me.
准备好感谢我了
Hey, hey, Clark.
嘿 嘿 克拉克
Take it easy, would you?
放轻松点 行不行
Thing's been in our family a long time. Stupid thing won't start!
我们家老是会这样 永远发不动这些蠢东西
Clark.
克拉克
What's going on, son? I'm worried.
怎么了 儿子 我在担心
I'm sure Chloe's going to call
我相信克洛会回你电♥话♥的
and you'll realize you've been worried about nothing.
到时你就知道 你是白担心的
Yeah.
对
I'm glad we'll finally be rid of this.
我很高兴我们终于可以甩掉它了
We spend more time fixing it than riding it.
这东西修理还比操作的时间多
Well, I'm not sure that I'm quite ready to retire the old girl yet.
我还没打算要让这老东西退休呢
Well, with Lex's check we can get a new one.
用莱克斯的支票就可以买♥♥部新的
Actually, I haven't decided to deposit that check.
其实 我还没决定要兑现那张支票
Dad, Lex is trying to do the right thing.
爹 莱克斯只是想做对的事情
I know he is, Clark. I know he didn't...
我知道 克拉克 我知道他不是...
...try to buy me off. He's just trying to repay for damages.
想收买♥♥我 他想补偿损失
You're right, I've got no real...
你是对的 我没有...
...reason to doubt him, it's just, something in my gut tells me I should.
怀疑他的理由 我就是直觉的会怀疑
Lex isn't perfect, Dad, I know that.
爹 我了解莱克斯并不完美
But slamming the door in his face over and over...
只是 一再当他的面拒绝他...
...only helps turn him into exactly what you think he already is.
只会迫使他真正的变成你想像中的那个人
When did you get to be so wise?
你什么时候变得这么聪明
Ask my dad.
问我爹去
I'll sleep on it.
我再想想
Hey, Clark.
嘿 克拉克
Talked to Chloe yet? No...
跟克洛联络上了吗 没...
...but the Planet better not have turned her down.
不过《星球日报》最好没拒绝她
Just thought she would have called by now.
我觉得她也该回电♥话♥了吧
She probably already got the internship and is out partying with her cousin.
也许她得到实习的工作 然后跟她表姊去庆祝了
So, did I mention...
那么 我是否提过...
...I'm taking Erica Fox to the spring formal? - Several times, yes.
我要带艾莉卡·福斯参加春季舞会 是的 提好几次了
The hottest girl in our class. Just want to make sure that was clear.
我们班上最红的女孩 我只是想确定大家都明白了
It is. So, want to know my secret? You do.
明白了 想了解我的窍门吗 你需要的
I asked her. You ought to try it.
我开口了 你应该试试看的
Getting up off your butt. It's the wave of the future.
行动吧 这就是未来的趋势
I've gotta go reserve my limo for the spring formal.
我得为我的春季正式舞会预定一部大轿车
To which, incidentally, I'm taking Erica Fox!
附带一提 我要带艾莉卡·福斯进场
I hadn't heard.
我听够了
Any word on our intrepid reporter?
我们那位大无畏的记者可有消息
I called her dad. He was stuck in a seminar.
我打电♥话♥给她爹 他正好在开会
I'm sure she'll be okay. Yeah, me too.
我相信她没事的 对 我也是
You can buy tickets to the formal here.
可以在这里买♥♥舞会的票
That's a cool idea. You ask anyone yet?
这点子很棒 你邀谁了没有
I've got my eye on someone.
我看上一个人了
Well, you'd better hurry up. No one likes to look for a dress last minute.
你动作最好快一点 没有人想在最后一刻才开始找礼服
Not even Chloe.
连克洛也一样
What makes you think I'm asking Chloe?
你为什么认为我想约克洛
Lana.
拉娜
It happened again. You saw something.
又来了 你看到什么了
I saw Chloe. Somebody's got her.
我看到克洛 有人捉了她
You have to believe me, Clark.
你必须相信我 克拉克
Come on, Chloe, come on.
快点 克洛 快点
You've been through worse than this. Come on, Chloe.
你碰过更糟的情况 快点 克洛依
Okay, maybe you're lying.
好 也许不算是最糟的
Home sweet home.
家 甜蜜的家
Hey, guys. I called the sheriff's office because I wanted them to hear this too.
嘿 各位 我打电♥话♥到警♥察♥局了 因为我希望他们也来听听
Any luck reaching Chloe, Mr. Sullivan?
有联络到克洛吗 苏利文先生
No, I haven't heard from her. I'm starting to get concerned.
没有 我没有她的消息 我开始感到忧心了
I called her cousin, but I get the machine.
我有打电♥话♥给她的表姊 但只有电♥话♥答录机
You said you had proof Chloe might've been abducted?
你说你有证据可证明 克洛被绑♥架♥了
Well, I sort of had a vision.
是 我有看到一种景象
A vision.
一种景象
She saw Chloe being kidnapped.
她看到克洛被绑♥架♥了
Maybe you should have called the Psychic Friends Network instead then.
也许你应该打电♥话♥给灵媒热♥线♥才是
What makes you think it was real?
你凭什么认为那是真实的
I saw Chloe bound and blindfolded in a dark room.
我看到克洛在一个黑暗的房♥间 她被绑 眼睛还被蒙住
Well, too bad you didn't see something a little more useful, like an address...
可惜你没看到比较管用的资料 比如像住址这类的...
...where we might find her.
那我们就可以去找她了
Excuse me. Ms. Lang...
失陪了 蓝恩小姐...
...you went through a rough ordeal yesterday.
你昨天才经历一场灾难
Are you sure you're feeling okay?
你确定你没问题吗
You mean, do I think I'm hallucinating?
你是指 我的幻觉是不是假的
I felt like I was there, like I was seeing through the kidnapper's eyes.
我觉得我就在现场 就像透过绑♥架♥者的眼看到现场
We'll take this seriously, and look into it. Thanks.
我们会很认真看待这件事的 谢了
Mr. Sullivan? What is it?
苏利文先生 怎么了
They found Chloe's car.
他们找到克洛的车了
It's been abandoned in the woods.
被抛弃在林子里
So far, I'm unimpressed.
目前为止 我不觉得怎样
Reserve judgment for five minutes.
过五分钟再说
Starting now. Mr. Cole, this is...
开始了 科尔先生 这位是...
Lex Luthor. I know who he is.
莱克斯·路德 我知道他是谁
He's very interested in your story.
他对你的故事很有兴趣
12 years ago, Eddie had more clients than he could handle.
十二年前 艾迪的客人非常多
Spent eight hours a day dusting fields all over Smallville.
他一天八小时在小镇的 田野上空到处洒药
And then?
后来呢
FAA pulled my license.
FAA撤掉我的执照
And why would they do that?
他们为何要撤你的执照
Decided I wasn't fit in the head to fly anymore.
他们觉得我不适合再飞行了
Because I couldn't keep my dumb mouth shut.
因为我无法闭嘴不谈
What were your rates for cropdusting, Mr. Cole?
你洒药一天收费多少 科尔先生
600 a day.
一天六百
I'd very much like to hear your story.
我很有兴趣听你的故事
I was up in my prop, dusting the Bakers' field.
我正在为贝克 那十亩的玉米田洒药时
Fifty acres of sweet corn. When it happened.
事情发生了
The meteors?
是陨石吗
It was like lightning, all around. Pretty sure I was going to die right there.
就像闪电一样 到处都是 我还以为我死定了
Then one...
后来有一颗...
...just missed my tail by about 10 feet.
从我的尾翼约十尺经过
I saw it go straight down, and then swerve just before it hit.
我看到那颗往下掉 然后在落地前开始回转
Doesn't sound like a meteor.
听起来不像陨石
I know aircraft better than most.
我对飞行物很熟
The way that thing moved, it had to be a ship.
那玩意儿移♥动♥的方式很像太空船
You saw a ship crash?
你目睹太空船坠毁
Well, it's not just that I saw a ship crash.
我不只是看到太空船坠毁
Couple hours later, went to look for it. It was gone.
几个小时后 我到现场去查看 太空船却不见了
Maybe it burned.
也许被烧毁了
Or maybe it was taken.
或是被运走了
Nobody believes me.
没有人相信我
Gave Mr. Nixon a map of the crash site.
我己经给尼克森一张坠毁地的地图
I've seen it.
我看过了
So you believe me?
你相信我吗
It's a good story.
这是个好故事
Thanks for your time, Mr. Cole.
感谢你的时间 科尔先生
Hey!
嘿
Thought you'd be pleased.
我还以为你会感到高兴
I brought the story you've been waiting for.
我给你带来你一直在期待的故事
You brought me a desperate man and a tall tale.
你带来一个狂人跟长篇小说
It's about what I expected from you.
没想到你的表现就只是如此
Sorry, Rog, time's up.
抱歉 罗 时间到了
Any word on Chloe?
克洛有消息吗
My dad and I went out with Mr. Sullivan and the police.
我爹跟我和苏利文先生 以及警方都出去找过了
We searched the woods but we didn't find anything.
我们搜过森林却完全找不到
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表