You should be resting. All this resting is driving me insane.
你应该多休息 休息只会让我发狂
These so-called "health-care professionals" just want me in bed eating Jell-O.
那些所谓"医疗专家" 就会叫我躺在床上吃果冻
Those fascists.
那些法♥西♥斯♥匪徒
I need to do this, okay? Don't cut me out of it, please?
我非加入不可 好吗 请不要把我排除在外
Okay.
好吧
So I was surfing the Net, doing some research...
所以我上网做了一些研究...
How'd you get online here?
你如何在这里上网
Pete hijacked the phone line for me.
彼得替我偷牵了一条电♥话♥线
What have you got?
你有何发现
What if these guys are using meteorite tattoos to speed up their metabolism?
如果这些人是用陨石的刺青 加速他们的代谢作用呢
I mean, their molecules are literally moving at hyperspeed.
我的意思是 他们的分子就会以超音速的速度移♥动♥
That's how they go through solid objects? That's crazy.
所以他们才能穿过固态物体 这太疯狂了
Well, they're doing it.
对 他们是那样做的
It's like the ultimate rush.
这就像极速前进
But there's no way their bodies can handle that kind of stress for long.
他们的身体无法承受那种压力太久
What are you saying will happen?
你是说 他们会怎样
You take the ultimate rush, you pay the ultimate price.
你可以极速前进 不过 就得付出极速代价
Nell?
妮尔
Nell, is that you?
妮尔 是你吗
Whitney.
惠特尼
I'm in trouble, Lana.
我有麻烦了 拉娜
I messed up.
我搞砸了
I trusted the wrong guys.
我不该相信那些人的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I let you down. I just don't know what to do.
我让你失望了 我就是不知道怎么办
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没关系
After they get the money, they're gonna kill Lex...
他们拿到钱就会杀了莱克斯...
...and probably me for betraying them.
也许还有我 因为我背叛他们
You did the right thing. Yeah, too little too late.
你做的对 我做得太少 太晚了
Where are they now?
他们目前在那里
Back at the loft, sleeping it off.
回他们那个贼窝睡觉
Did you see the disk they stole from Lex? No.
你有看到莱克斯被偷的磁片吗 没有
But it's gotta be there. I can sneak in and get it.
但磁片一定在那里 我可以溜进去偷出来
It's dangerous. We should call the police. No cops.
太危险了 我们应该报♥警♥ 不要报♥警♥
I'm already in enough trouble. Tell me where they are.
我的麻烦己经够多了 告诉我他们在哪里
I can get in and out before they wake.
我可以进去且在他们起来前逃出
I can't let you go alone, Clark.
我不能让你自己去 克拉克
I got myself into this mess, I gotta try and get myself out of it.
我自己卷入这淌混水 我就要设法自救
Empty. They must be out looking for me.
没人 他们一定出去找我了
Well, let's find it before they come back.
乘他们回来前 找出磁片
It's not here.
不在这里
Keep looking. It's gotta be here somewhere.
继续找 一定在某个地方
I got it.
我找到了
You really screwed up, rookie.
你真的搞砸了 菜鸟
Look, I don't know how you found that disk, bro, but I need it back. Now.
我不晓得你怎么能找到的 但我现在就要拿回来
Hurts, doesn't it? It feels like someone's chewing up your insides.
很痛 是吗 就像被人嚼烂你的五脏六腑
I stay in long enough, I could do some serious damage.
如果我的手待久一点 我还可以更具破坏性
You're next, bro.
你是下一个 兄弟
Wade, please.
韦得 求求你
Keep moving, rookie.
继续走 菜鸟
I know what happened to your arm in the bank vault.
我知道你的手臂 在银行金库发生什么意外
Occupational hazard. We waited too long.
是职业伤害 我们待得太久了
Didn't hurt. When I pulled out, it was fused at the shoulder.
一点也不痛 我拉出来的时候就从肩膀断掉了
You can't keep doing this. You're gonna die.
你们不可以一直这样持续下去 你们会死的
If you hadn't have screwed up our retirement plan,
如果你没有搞砸我们的退休计划
we wouldn't have to!
我们根本不必这样子
But now...
但现在...
...you're gonna pay.
你要付出代价...
How'd you find us? Lana called...
你怎么找到我们 拉娜打电♥话♥...
...told me what you guys were doing. You should've called me first.
告诉我你们要做什么 你们应该先告诉我的
I've gotta find Whitney. Clark, wait.
我必须找到惠特尼 克拉克 等一下
I'm calling the police.
我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I thought you understood.
我以为你了解
This was your chance to be on top again.
这原是你再次登上高锋的机会
I thought my life was over when I lost my scholarship,
当我失去奖学金时 我以为我的人生就此结束
but I was wrong.
但我错了
No. You were right, your life is over.
不 你没错 你的人生结束了
Remember your initiation, bro? That's how you joined us.
还记得你的入会仪式吗 兄弟 那是你加入我们的方式
Well, that's how you're gonna leave. We're running out of time, grab the remote.
也是你离开的方式 我们没有时间了 拿起遥控器
Let him go.
放开他
The cops are on their way.
警♥察♥快到了
Think again, rookie. There's only one way off this team.
仔细一想 菜鸟 只有一种方法离开这个组织
Don't worry, I got you covered.
放心 我会掩护你们
Yeah!
好
Don't move!
不要动
Keep your hands up! Keep them up!
把你们的手举起来 举起来
Up against the car!
靠着车子
What did you tell the police?
你告诉警♥察♥什么
The truth.
真♥相♥
Those guys broke into my house. You two figured it out, tried to be heroes...
这些人闯入我家 你们两个发现了 想要当英雄
...and got in over your heads. - What about...?
却差点送命 那有关...
Walking through walls part?
穿墙那一部分
I don't think the cops could handle that much truth.
我不认为警♥察♥能够接受那种真♥相♥
Sorry about your disk.
你磁片的事很抱歉
I didn't come out here for that, Clark.
我不是为那个来的 克拉克
I came because my friend was in trouble.
我来是因为我的朋友有麻烦
Thanks.
谢谢你
Just remember, boys:
只要记得 兄弟
You keep my secret, and I'll keep yours.
你保守我的秘密 我也会保守你的秘密
And if you don't...
如果你没有...
...you'll find out you're not the only ones who can reach through walls.
你就会发现 有穿墙法力的人不只是你一个
Move this vehicle. We have to transport the suspects.
请把车子移开 我们必须运送嫌犯了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Ah, the sweet smell of freedom. You were in the hospital, not Alcatraz.
啊 自♥由♥的芬芳 你是住院 不是被关在恶魔岛
You spend a week in there and you'd feel like a prisoner too. Come on.
你在那里待上一星期 你就会觉得像个囚犯
Bad food, lights out by nine and no cable?
难吃的食物 九点熄灯 又没有第四台可看
I'm thinking about doing an expos.
我想去做个专题报导
How's Whitney, by the way? He's taking it one day at a time.
惠特尼怎样了 他需要时间面对
Good. All right, well, bye.
很好 好的 再见了
Oh, sorry. Chloe, where are you going?
哦 抱歉 克洛 你上哪儿去
I'm gonna do some checking with the police.
我要去跟警方做一些调查
None of the tattoo ink was found at the loft...
在他们那里没发现刺青的墨水...
...and Scott and Derek aren't saying anything to anyone, so...
史考特与德瑞克也没告诉任何人 所以...
I smell a cover-up.
我直觉有封面报导可挖
Chloe?
克洛
It's good to have you back.
你回来真好
Thanks.
谢谢
He's early.
他来早了
Okay, here goes nothing.
好 我得去"知其不可而为之了"
It's a good plan.
那是个很好的计划
Thanks for all your help. Wish me luck.
谢谢你的帮忙 祝我好运
You don't need it.
你是有实力的
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来
I was surprised by your call.
接到你的电♥话♥很惊讶
After our last meeting, I didn't think I'd hear from you again.
有我们上次见面的经验 我没想到还会见到你
This time I came prepared.
这次我是有备而来
What's this?
这是什么
My business proposal.
我的商业企划案
Small towns across the country
全国所有的小镇都在设法
have revived their downtowns...
让他们的市中心再次繁荣起来...
...returning them to the social centers they once were. They didn't do this...
好回复以前那种社交中心的地位 大家的做法并非...
...by building cookie-cutter malls or parking garages.
建立大同小异的量贩店或停车场
They did it by restoring the great buildings that were already there...
相反的 是让早期雄伟的建筑物恢复旧貌
...turning them into cafes, bookstores, restaurants.
再转形成咖啡厅 书店 餐厅
You want to turn the Talon into a cafe/bookstore?
你想把塔龙转形为咖啡厅或书店
It could also be a venue for local bands and arthouse movies.
也可以成为本地乐团与艺术电影的表演场所...
I found out you can register the building...
我发现你可以将这栋建筑物...
...as a historic landmark, which gives you certain tax benefits.
注册为历史古迹 如此 可以替你节税
Just don't ask me to explain them.
别叫我解释节了什么税
Who's gonna manage it?
谁要来经营呢
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表