剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
把这当成作家的休息寓所
use the place as, like, a writer's retreat.
对 把浪漫姿态变成
Right. A way to turn a romantic gesture
实用主义的举动
into an act of pragmatism.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it that way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that,
我明白这不是你当初想要的
I realize this isn't what you signed on for.
这正是我当初想要的
This is exactly what I signed on for.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
一级作战队员的生活
The life of a Tier One operator.
我是跟你在一起
I'm here for you,
不是你的工作
not your job.
我不确信那有很大的区别
Not sure that's much of a distinction.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我为我俩确信就够了
Well, I'll be sure enough for both of us.
好吗
Okay?
过来
Come here.
我是丹尼
Hey, it's Danny.
短♥信♥联♥系♥
Try me on text.
丹尼
Hey, Danny.
你好吗 老兄
How you doing, man?
我是桑尼·奎恩
It's, uh, it's Sonny Quinn.
我最近想起你了
Uh, you-- you just been on my mind lately,
我只想
and I just...
我只想知道你好吗
just wanted to see how you're doing.
有时间就给我回电♥话♥
just get back to me when you can.
明早八点
8:00 a.m., tomorrow.
-你的队伍 -对 我的队伍
- Your team? - Yes. My team.
还有带酒来 好酒
And bring beer. Good beer.
冰啤酒 不是你们小子在喝的
Cold beer. Not that microbrew crap
那种加了树莓南瓜口味的
that's infused with raspberry pumpkin spice
微酿啤酒 明白吗
that you kids are drinking these days. You got it?
收到 老大
You got it, boss.
最好够冰
Better be cold.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表