剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
这不是萨米尔的房♥子
It's not Samir's house.
但这不是萨米尔的房♥子
But it's not Samir's house.
所以呢
So?
当他听到直升机时为什么要准备作战
So why's he gonna dig in when he hears the rotors?
他听到直升机时不会准备作战 好吗
He's not gonna dig in when he hears the rotors, okay?
情报员说了他不会殉道
Spooks already said he's not into martyrdom.
我们直接从山谷飞出
So we're come straight up the valley,
引起骚动
we're gonna buzz the compound,
然后我们直接从他上方下去 然后呢
we're gonna drop right down on him, and then, what?
萨米尔就出来了
Samir's gonna spurt.
黑鹰不用降落到某个地方
Instead of landing on the "X,"
可以直接把重要人物载走
Black Hawks gonna come about for the VI.
戴维斯 你大概清楚我们需要什么东西了吧
Davis, you got a basic sense of what we'll need?
以直升机为载体的车辆封锁
For a helo-based vehicle interdiction?
别小瞧我
Don't insult me.
如果我是你
Oh, I wouldn't go down that path
可不会这么说
if I were you.
知道你要带外援走吗
Hey, you heard about your strap?
稍等 我没有 我不带外援好吗
Whoa, wait a second, I don't have a strap, okay?
卡洛的队带外援 难道DNA技术员跟我走
Carlo's team's got the strap. What, am I getting a DNA tech?
不 她是跟着卡洛 你会有翻译跟着
No, she's still with Carlo. You're getting the translator.
等等 利比里亚说英语的
Wait a second, they speak English in Liberia.
是啊 但是将军的守卫不会说英语
Yeah, but the general's guards don't speak English.
显然这个多疑的混♥蛋♥
Because this weird bastard's apparently
非常疑心会被背叛
so paranoid about being betrayed,
他只聘用无法与其他人交流的守卫人员
he only hires bodyguards who can't communicate with the neighbors.
那他们说什么语
Okay, so what do they speak?
情报说是"当地部落方言"
Well, intelligence just said "Local tribal dialects,"
结果大概有二百多种
but turns out there's about 200 of those.
-理所当然 -我调查过
- Yeah, of course there is. - I looked that up.
好消息是 布莱克本指挥官找到一个
Good news is, Commander Blackburn found a guy
土生土长的当地人
that grew up over there,
主要的方言他都会说
so he speaks a whole bunch of the big ones.
等下 上一次我在部落的时候
Okay, wait a second, last time that I was in the Tribals,
花了两天才找到一个会说乌尔都语的翻译
it took two days to find a translator who could speak Urdu.
所以你是说在19小时内
So you're telling me, in 19 hours,
就找到了能说当地部落方言的人吗
you found someone who can speak the local tribal dialects?
有时得靠运气
Hey, it's better to be lucky than good.
你逗我呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
有出发的消息吗
Any word on wheels up?
严格保密
Strictly hush-hush.
你知道怎么回事
You know how it is,
新一轮驻派的首次任务
first spin of a new rotation...
你选的是几点
What time did you pick in the pool?
22点
2200.
还有大约4小时
It gives us about four hours.
我知道我们可以做什么
I have an idea what we can do.
-别 你要干什么 -医生说过没事的
- No. What? - Doctor said it was fine.
甚至还有益
Good, even.
他还说了这能诱发分娩吗
A-- didn't he also say that it could trigger labor?
可能吧
Maybe.
我们得让孩子乖乖在这里等着
No, we need this kid to wait in here
直到爸爸回来接他
till Daddy's home to catch him.
听到了吗 儿子
You hear that, son?
知道什么时候回来吗
Any idea when that'll be?
行动时间严格保密
Time frame for the op is awful tight.
只要你能回到我们身边 怎样都行
Just so as long as you make it back home to us.
收到
Roger that.
整体式瞄准镜装置都装好了
So the ISUs are all loaded
我刚和先遣队一块下来
and I just got off with the advance team.
-好 作战中心准备好了吗 -好了
- Great. TOC up and ready? - Oh, yeah.
怎么说 绝地武士 准备好了吗 走吧
What do you say, Jedi, ready? Let's go brother, huh?
来吧
Come on, man.
克莱·斯宾塞 杰森·海斯
Clay Spenser, Jason Hayes.
见一下你的外援吧
Meet your strap.
我们有过更差劲的外援
We've had worse straps.
记得那个机长谁谁谁吗
Remember Captain What's-his-name,
在跳伞架上僵住的那个
froze on a HAHO ramp?
至少这次是海豹的人
At least this kid's a Team guy.
海豹的人 那是阿什·斯宾塞的儿子
Team guy? That's Ash Spenser's kid.
你知道的 对吧
You realize that, right?
因为他老爸不招人待见
We're gonna hold it against him
我们也要抵触他吗
'cause his dad got PNG'd?
他爸不招人待见全是因为
His dad's only persona non grata because he had
他不顾军官的身份写书的坏习惯
the bad manners to write a book without being an officer.
老大已经签准了
Big Chief already signed off.
-只是一次任务 -一次任务
- It's one mission. - One mission.
我可不想让这孩子觉得
I don't want to get it in this kid's head
好像这是某种海选一样
like this is some kind of an audition.
一次任务 给你
One mission. Here.
你对住宿有什么问题吗
Hey, you got a problem with your accommodations?
你知道我睡过几次C-130运输机的吊床吗
You know how many times I've made a hammock on a C-130?
新指挥官说了 外援有外援的待遇 所以
Yeah, the new C.O. says, "Straps get straps," so...
但我不是外援
But I'm not a strap.
根据海军部
According to the Navy,
你从青队毕业前 你都是海豹突击3队
until you graduate Green Team, you're a member of Chalk 2,
A排 直升机2中队的一员
Alpha Platoon, SEAL Team 3.
-一点没错 -是的 同样要注意的是
- Damn right. - Yes, and as impressive as that is,
如果你在一次行动中
if you're working on an operation
不是一级作战人员
and you are not a Tier-One Operator,
你就是外援
you're a strap.
所以
So,
你不如坐回去
how about you sit back down,
系好安全带 和其余辅助人员待在一起
buckle up back here with the rest of us support personnel,
别让我揍你一顿再把你赶下飞机
and don't make me kick your ass up and down this aircraft?
至少能给我点安必恩吗
Can I at least get an Ambien?
一种处方安♥眠♥药♥
我必须在接下来19小时里坐着睡
If I'm gonna sleep sitting upright for the next 19 hours?
会要22小时
It's gonna be 22 hours.
安必恩可以给你
And Ambien, I can do.
你好好待我 我甚至能
I might even be able to rustle you up a Seconal,
马上给你搞到速可眠
you treat me real nice.
克莱
Clay,
外援队员 暂时
straphanger, for now.
曼迪
Mandy,
外援队员 一直是
straphanger, always.
你们是 中情局那边的
You guys, uh, with the CIA?
我们可以既不承认也不否认
We can neither confirm nor deny.
利比亚首都蒙罗维亚
给你们介绍下这次的战犬
Just want to introduce your new hair missile,
趁他还不活跃 快让他闻你
get his scent on you while he's still calm.
他叫地狱犬
This is Cerberus.
它很温驯
Yeah, he's a pussycat.
如果他不小心咬了你
Now, if he accidentally bites you--
虽然概率很小 但如果咬你了
well, in the unlikely event that he does--
千万别反抗
do not say no.
他们受的训练就是咬人永远没错
Part of their training is that biting is never wrong.
是吧
Ain't that right?
对了 我还是跟你说下
Yeah. Hey, I should probably
笤帚放在哪儿
tell you where we keep the broom handle
到时好撬开他的嘴
in case we got to pry open his jaw.
多谢了 桑尼
Thank you, Sonny.
-来 小家伙 -别 停手
- Hey, good boy. - Hey! Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. No.
听着 伙计
Listen, pal,
永远别让他坐
you never tell him to sit.
他只有闻到炸♥药♥的时候才会坐
Only time he's supposed to sit is when he smells explosives.
听懂没
We clear?
那不是云
Those aren't clouds.
是烟
Smoke.
整个城市都在火海中
City's in the middle of burning time.
我们得确认
There's no way we get a green light
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表