剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我不是说要随军前行
Well, I'm not talking about an embed,
虽然我也不会拒绝
although I wouldn't say no.
我只是想看看他们对这次任务的看法
I just would like their perspective on the mission here.
他们的看法相当狭隘
Their perspective's pretty narrow.
以前我和E队队长史蒂夫·波特还挺熟的
I was pretty friendly with Steve Porter, the Echo Team leader.
我们时不时会聊聊 不报道出去
We would talk from time to time... deep background.
规矩不是我定的 所以你得想别的办法
Look, I don't make the rules, so you're gonna have to get
阿富汗战争纪录片制♥作♥人及战争书籍作家
成为另一个塞巴斯蒂安·荣格尔
your Sebastian Junger on some other way.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没了 你可以走了
Nope. You can go.
拦住他
Check him.
有什么需要吗
Hey, you need anything?
再多点弹♥药♥吧
More ammo, maybe?
不了 我可不想玩命
No, I don't want to tempt fate.
如果最后我必须用完弹♥药♥
If I end up having to shoot it all,
那情况就相当不妙了
it means something went real wrong.
对了 我叫瓦妮莎
Name's Vanessa, by the way.
正式介绍 我叫戴维斯
Davis, officially.
只有姓没有名吗
You got a first name?
谁不是呢
Doesn't everybody?
未来三个月我们是室友
We're gonna be bunkmates for the next three months.
你不想告诉我你的名字吗
You don't want to tell me your first name?
也许等多了解一下彼此再说吧
Maybe when we know each other a little bit better.
需要提醒我什么吗
Is there anything I need to know?
关于你们的队员
About your guys?
你做好工作 他们会尊重你的
You do your job, they'll respect you.
否则...
You don't...
说得对
Fair enough.
需要提醒我什么吗
Anything I need to know?
主基地的男女比例
Male-to-female ratio on the main base
约为十比一 所以你自己小心
is about ten to one, so watch your back.
或是好好享受
Or enjoy it.
有什么需要就告诉我
You need anything, you let me know.
好小子
Good boy.
加油 地狱犬
Come on, Cerberus.
别拒绝地狱犬
Hey, don't say no to the Creature.
雷
Ray.
作战中心 我是B2 你们有视像了吗
TOC, this is Bravo 2. You got eyes up?
收到 B2
Roger, Bravo 2.
侦察监视设备就位
ISR is on station.
已盯紧目标建筑
Going tight on target building.
广角视野如何 有什么动静吗
How was the wide view? Anything moving?
目前我唯一看到的热信♥号♥♥
At the moment, the only heat signatures
只有我们的人
I'm seeing are our guys.
目标手♥机♥有什么新进展吗
Any update on the target phone?
手♥机♥的最后一次连接是在屋里
Last ping put the phone in the house.
希望炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者也在里面
Let's hope the bomb maker's in there with it.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
你们的直升机在上空盘旋
Your helos are up and in their loiter pattern.
你们可以开始用话筒喊话了
You're cleared to initiate your callout.
到你了 行动吧 孩子
Okay, you're up. Let's go, kid.
来吧 快点 喊话吧
Come on. Move. Hit 'em up.
艾瑞司·卡迈勒
我们知道你在里面
立即让所有非作战人员出来
你有两分钟时间
作战中心 有情况吗
TOC, anything?
没有动静
There's no movement.
再喊一次
Hit 'em up again.
艾瑞司·卡迈勒
你必须服从我们的要求
让所有非作战人员出来
好了
Okay.
来了
Here we go.
有看到炸♥弹♥背心吗
Anybody see a vest?
叫她站住
Tell her to hold.
站住
叫她站住
Tell her to hold.
站住
也许她不会说普什图语
Hey, maybe she doesn't speak any Pashto.
我试试达利语
I'll try Dari.
站住
站住
再走几步 我要开枪了
Couple more steps, I'm gonna drop her.
等等
Hold.
等等
Hold.
给我打光
Shine the light on me.
好
Okay.
我要你告诉她
I want you to tell her
提起她的裙子
to lift her dress up
让我们知道她身上没有武器
so we know that she is not armed.
-布罗克 检查一下 -收到
- Brock, check her. - Roger.
检查
Check.
没问题
We're good.
这一带只有贾拉拉巴德有一所聋人学校
Jalalabad has the only school for the deaf in the area.
你是说那个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者有个聋人♥妻♥子吗
You telling me the bomb maker's got a deaf wife?
真是讽刺
That's ironic.
也许只有她才能忍♥受待在他身边
Maybe she's the only one who can stand being near him.
她说她丈夫不在这里 他去看他哥哥了
She says her husband's not here. Out visiting his brother.
-留她一个人在家 -真的吗
- Left her home alone. - Oh, really?
如果她一个人在家 她怎么知道走出来
If she was alone, how'd she know how to come outside?
是啊 她又听不到我们在喊话
Yeah, not like she could have heard the callout.
我猜他躲在折叠床下
Know what? He's underneath the cot, hiding.
像个懦夫 派她出来面对我们的枪口
Like a coward, sent her out to face our guns.
他想像引E队进去那样引我们进去
He's trying to lure us in there like he did with Echo Team.
把我们和那里一起炸掉
Bring the whole place down on us.
有不用进去也能抓到他的办法吗 老大
You see any way we don't go in there to get him out, boss?
派狗去 检查里面是否布了炸♥药♥
Send the dog. See if the place is rigged.
布罗克 准备好了吗
Brock, you ready?
我们准备好了
Yeah, we're good to go.
-行动 -它要怎么进去
- Let's go. - How's he get inside?
门窗都关着
Doors closed. Windows closed.
瞧好了
Just watch.
上
Send him.
-让它停下来 -坐下
- Tell him to stop. - Sit.
坐下
Sit.
-看左边 -地狱犬
- Look left. - Cerberus.
左边
Left.
-现在去右边 -地狱犬
- Now go right. - Cerberus,
右边
right.
你看到了吗 那里是安全的
Do you see that? It's clear.
我们可以从那面墙突击进去
We could surprise him by breaching that wall.
它有发现了
Hey, he's got something.
有刀
Blade.
-有刀 -我们走
- Blade. - Let's go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go.
作战中心 狗给我们清了条路直击卡迈勒
TOC, the dog cleared us all the way to Kamal.
拿掉护甲 检查它的伤势
Get his armor off and check him.
好了
Come on.
来这儿
Oh, come here.
-还好吗 -没事 这不是狗的血
- We good? - Nothing. It's not his blood.
这好像是卡迈勒的血
Yeah, I think it-it's Kamal's blood.
作战中心 我是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
我们只能击毙卡迈勒
We had to take out Kamal.
你不打算帮它洗干净吗 布罗克
Aren't you gonna clean him off, Brock?
不 别洗掉
No, don't clean him off.
你看它 骄傲着呢
Look at him. He looks proud.
它是很骄傲
He is proud.
普什图手语吗
Pashto sign language, huh?
其实不是什么普什图手语
There is no Pashto sign language, not really.
-没有吗 -贾拉拉巴德的学校教的
- No? - Schools in Jalalabad
和我在女童子军学的是同一套美国手语
teach the same ASL I learned in the Girl Scouts.
是啊 我们运气好
Yeah, well, you know what, lucky for us--
至少对她是救命喊话
or for her, at least-- a hell of a call.
如果我们被炸飞了 这就是一次蠢的喊话
Would have been a stupid one if we got blown up.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表