剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Like you babysitting those nukes back there.
没错 为了暂时忘掉这些
Yes. And to take my mind off of those,
我想谈点别的
I'd like to talk about something else.
你想忘掉害怕的事
To take your mind off being scared,
就想让我聊我的事
you want me to talk about how I am?
是吗
Is that it?
我觉得我们可以
Look, I-I think we keep the chatter
聊与行动更相关的事
to more operationally relevant things.
行吧 还有什么是我应该知道的吗
Okay. Is there anything else I should know?
我觉得我们已经聊过
I mean, I think we covered the part about
你应该在后面保证东西不会乱滚乱晃
where you're supposed to keep them things from swinging around
这个话题了 对吗
too much back there. Right?
什么是"疯狂时刻"
What's a "Mad Minute"?
什么
Sorry?
你在找理由
When you were making the case
让那个帅哥送我离开时
to have the pretty boy drive me out,
你说要让你留下来"疯狂时刻"
you said to let you stick around for the Mad Minute.
就是交火
It's a firefight.
所以你宁愿被击中 也不愿跟我待一起
So, you'd rather get shot at than be stuck with me?
没错 我宁愿
Yeah, I would.
交火是很纯粹的事
Something really pure about being shot at.
你要杀对方 而对方也要杀你
You try to kill them, and they're trying to kill you.
另外 那个克莱小子
And by the way, that Clay kid?
也没那么帅
He ain't that pretty.
不是吧
Come on...
这可不妙
That is not good.
我们能过吗
Can we make it?
我们不能过也得过
We don't have much of a choice.
B4 你就位了吗
Bravo 4, you in position?
B4 就位
Bravo 4, set.
对方车辆进入
Ambush will initiate
射击区时 埋伏马上动手
on his soil when the vehicles are in the kill zone.
每次都要做雷做的脏活
Always doing Ray's dirty work.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Anything you want me to do?
扶好
Hold on.
我们要快速通过 否则就会困在这里
Got to hit it fast, or we may get stuck.
死不了了
We're alive.
暂时而已
For now.
要看桥那边情况如何
Depends what happens at that bridge.
干♥死♥他们 兄弟们
Get 'em, boys.
这里是医生办公室
Doctor's office.
你好 我找麦克马斯特医生
Uh, hi, yes, I'm calling for Dr. McMaster.
您是哪位
Who's calling?
-高级士官长雷蒙德·佩里 -请稍等
- Senior Chief Raymond Perry. - Please hold.
好的
Sure.
麦克马斯特医生这会不在
Dr. McMaster is not available.
让他给你回电好吗
Would you like him to call you back?
不不...
No. No, uh...
这样吧
You know what?
不用他回电 我再打给他
He doesn't have to do that. I'll call him back.
-你确定吗 -是的 谢谢
- You sure? - Yeah. Thanks.
我以为你说要走着回来
Thought you said you were walking back.
是啊 找到了辆车
Yeah. I found a ride.
他们不会再用了
Yeah, they're not really using it anymore.
核弹在哪里
Where are the nukes?
局里的拆弹队已经在处理了
Agency's EODs have already got them.
他们会解除危险
They're, uh, rendering them safe.
你和外援一起开车愉快吧
A-ha! Hey, you and the strap have a pleasant drive?
-非常愉快 -是吧
- Indeed we did. - Yeah?
我想肯定聊得热火朝天
Stimulating conversation, I bet.
我想是的
Ah, I believe so.
我猜她也会这么讲
I reckon she'd say the same thing.
老大 怎么说呢
You know, uh, I don't know, boss,
做第二负责人压力挺大的
some pretty rarified air up here in 2IC land
等雷回来工作
and, yeah, I'm gonna be pretty damn happy
我会很高兴
when Ray gets back to work.
你干得不错 伙计
You did good, man.
你真的干得不错
You did really good. Ah.
看看你的指关节
Take a look at your knuckles.
很干净
They're clean.
好吧 所以你不需要动手术
All right. So you're telling me you don't need any surgery.
不用
Nope.
-不用吗 -不用 只是肌腱拉伤
- None? - None. Nah, looks like I just strained some tendons
医生给我开了大剂量消炎药
is all. Doc fixed me up with some heavy-duty
告诉我别再用直杆做卧推了
anti-inflammatories, told me not to bench with a straight bar.
跟他说卧推在九十年代就过时了
Tell the guy that benching went out in the '90s?
非常正确
Damn straight.
你确定没事吗
Okay. You're sure, huh?
别担心我了 我没事
Stop being worried. I'm good.
丹尼 我想代表大家说一句
All right, Danny, I think I speak for everybody
我们都想听一听
here at the table that we would like to get
戴维斯和桑尼在四队
some stories from back in the day--
发生的故事 对吧
Davis and Sonny, and Team Four. Right?
别 不要讲啊
Uh-uh, no. Not a word.
在桑尼不能在场为自己辩护的情况下
Well, it feels wrong to talk about Sonny, with him
谈论他感觉不太善良
not being here to defend himself.
说吧 说吧
Go right ahead, right ahead. That's exactly
此时不谈更待何时
when you should be talking about him.
但考虑到文书军士戴维斯
But as far as, uh, Yeoman Davis here is concerned,I got some...
好了 是戴维斯海军军士
Okay. It is Petty Officer Davis.
而且你要不想你的屁♥股♥开花...
And if you don't want to get your butt whooped...
而且你要不...
And if you don't...
伙计们
Guys.
好小子
Hey, hey! That's my boy.
-这是我们的外援 -怎么了 小伙子们
- That's our strap. - What's happening? What's up, boys?
女士们先生们 怎么了
Ladies and gentlemen. What's happening?
大家都记得莉小姐吧
Y'all remember Miss Leigh.
怎么了
What's happening?
你可以坐这里
Hey, you can actually sit here,
雷忘记给我拿啤酒了
'cause, uh, Ray forgot my beer.
-我忘了吗 -是的 不要紧
- I did? Okay. - Yes. No sweat.
你好吗
What's up?
雷归队了
Ray's back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我自己买♥♥单就好
You know, I can buy my own drink.
-我知道 -好吧
- I know you can. - Okay.
我真不明白
Well, I really don't get it.
-不明白什么 -这么些年了
- What's that? - After all these years,
你还打我主意
you're still trying to talk me into it?
在我印象中
I mean, from my recollection, you don't have a lot of trouble
你是颇有女人缘的
getting female companionship.
我已经不是四队时的那个人了
I'm not the same guy I was on Team Four.
我看着自己那时候的照片
I look at pictures of myself back then,
感觉像在看一个陌生人
it's like I'm looking at a stranger.
所以你变了一个人
All right, so you're not the same guy you were?
是的
Okay.
那你是谁呢
All right, then, who are you?
我和你很相似
I'm a lot like you.
这可得说清楚
Well, you're gonna have to explain that one.
抱歉 在搬运核弹头的时候
Sorry, did I miss something while we were carrying
我错过了什么
that nuclear warhead somewhere?
你不和太太团一起混
You don't drink with the wives.
但你又不是海豹队员
But you're not a frogman.
他们像自己人一样对待你
They treat you like you're one of them,
直呼你的姓氏
they call you by your last name.
但你又不是其中一员
But you're not one of them.
我也不是
And neither am I.
"只有作战人员和其他人员之分"
Look, "There's the operators, and then there's everybody else."
为"其他人员"干杯
So here's to the "Everybody elses."
你看到了我灵魂深处
Is this the part where I'm supposed to melt
此刻我是不是该心动了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表