剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
All call signs, avalanche.
重复 山要炸了
I repeat, say again, avalanche.
在集结点集♥合♥
Regroup at the rally point.
作战中心 我是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
山上有炸♥弹♥
The mountain's rigged.
阿巴德打算除掉进去的人
Abad is looking to take out whoever makes it in here.
收到 B1 稍等
Roger, Bravo 1. Wait one.
阿巴德在那布了炸♥药♥
Abad's got the place wired.
还挺精明的
It's pretty smart.
等着努里的人攻下地堡
Wait for Nouri's guys to take the bunker,
然后直接把山炸下来
and then bring it right down on top of them.
-就像对E队那样 -阿巴德不是傻子
- Just like he did with Echo Team. - Abad's not an idiot.
他知道他哥哥的左膀右臂会在这出现的
He knows his brother's hardcore followers will show up here.
他打算把他们一次除掉
He figures he can take them all out at once,
在哈拉尼内战打响前结束内战
end the Halani civil war before it starts.
很可惜我们不能放任他
It's a shame we can't just let him.
或许我们可以
Maybe we can.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
新计划 好吗 待在这里
New plan, all right? Stay here,
看着那些白♥痴♥互相残杀
watch these idiots kill each other,
然后我们就去拿下阿巴德 明白了吗
then we're gonna go get Abad. Got it?
知道吗 有时候我觉得
See? Sometimes I feel like
我是唯一一个知道怎么享受的人
I'm the only one that knows how to have a good time.
我们要进入半警戒状态了 我坚持不住了
We're going to 50% security, I'm racking out.
他们打完了叫醒我
Wake me when it's over.
过来 兄弟们 安全了
好了 我们走 他们要进去了
Okay, here we go. They're heading inside.
我们走 大伙儿 起来 我们要走了
Let's go, guys. Get up. Wake up. Let's move.
作战中心 我是B1 侦察监视设备还在吗
TOC. This is Bravo 1. Still have ISR up?
收到 你们可以继续了
Roger, you are good to go.
我们在监视逃跑的敌人
We're keeping our eyes peeled for squirters.
好了 据我们所见
All right, look, as far as we can see
努里的人全在里面了
all of Nouri's guys are inside.
如果阿巴德看到了 整个地方就会...
If Abad is watching, this whole place is gonna go...
阿巴德要是在里面 他应该在逃跑了
If Abad's in there, he should be on the move.
那儿 那儿
There, there.
所有B队成员注意
All Bravo call signs, be advised,
有三个逃跑中的敌人
you've got three squirters,
位于你们位置以东200米 正向北移♥动♥
200 meters east of your position, moving north.
作战中心 我们开始追击
TOC, we're on them.
站住
Come on!
停下来
停下 马上投降
阿巴德 别紧张
Abad, easy.
叫你的人把枪放下
Tell your men to put their guns down.
妈的
Damn it.
给我起来
Hey, get up here.
你是不是和卡特做了交易
Hey! You made a deal with Cutter. Huh?
你和卡特做了个交易 交易的内容是什么
You made a deal with Cutter. What was the deal?
交易的内容是什么
What was the deal?
笑一个吧 史蒂夫·波特向你问好
Smile. Steve Porter says hi.
发出去
Send it.
干得好
Good work.
谢谢你们 干得好 大伙儿
Thank you. Nice work, guys.
欢迎回来 欢迎回家
Welcome back. Welcome home.
很高兴你们都平安回来了
Glad you're back safe and sound.
好了 听着 大伙儿
All right, listen up, everybody.
我知道我们以前已经庆祝过一次
I know we had this celebration once before,
上次我们以为我们为E队出了一口气
thinking we got some payback for what happened to the Echo guys,
但这次我们才终于做到了
but this time we finally earned it.
我们不但惩罚了
Not only did we bring justice
设计谋害我们队伍的凶手
to the killers who set up our team,
我们还击垮了哈拉尼兄弟
but we also took down the Halani brothers.
而那是我们在这里这些年来
And that is the biggest victory
所取得的最大的胜利
we've had in this place in years.
你们应该为自己感到自豪
You should all be very proud of yourselves.
你让我找的那张清单
The list that you asked me to get,
丧葬事务处运回国的
the rundown of all the things that were shipped back home
史蒂夫的遗物的明细
by Mortuary Affairs for Steve,
你在找什么东西吗
you looking for anything in particular?
希望我看到时能知道
Hoping I know it when I see it.
我就想你也许会这么说
Yeah, I thought you might say that.
你找到什么了
What do you got?
这是该运回国的
Well, this is a list of everything
东西的清单
that should've been shipped home.
11月2日 他买♥♥了个移♥动♥硬盘
On 11/2, he ordered an external hard drive.
没有运回家
It was not shipped home.
移♥动♥硬盘 你觉得是他出任务时
External hard drive, you think that's something
本来带着的东西吗
maybe he could've taken on his ops,
也许被毁掉了或者怎样的
maybe it got destroyed or something?
也许 但我觉得你认为它还在这儿
Maybe. But I think that you think that it's still here,
而且我想你是要让我帮你找到它
and I think that you're about to ask me to help you find it,
也就是说 你该告诉我发生什么了
which means it's time for you to tell me what's going on.
没错 我也这么想
Yeah. Yeah, I second that.
好吧 我们到那边说 过来
Okay. Let's go have a talk over here. Come on.
我们永远不能忘记
None of us should ever forget
这些开直升机带我们
the risk those helo guys take
出入目的地的人所冒的风险
getting us in and out of places we go.
所有这些你都知道
And you knew all of this?
一部分
Parts of it.
这也并不意味着
Look, this doesn't necessarily mean
卡特参与了袭击E队事件
that Cutter was in on the hit on Echo Team.
很可能他只是告诉阿巴德史蒂夫会揭发他们
It's possible he just told Abad that Steve could expose them
然后阿巴德决定自己解决他
and Abad decided to take him out on his own.
即使这样 那也说明卡特在掩护他
Even then, it means Cutter's been covering for him.
不管怎样 卡特要付出代价
Well, either way, Cutter's got to pay.
问题是 我们要怎么实现
Question is, how do we make that happen?
艾米会作证吗
Will Amy testify?
她什么也不知道
She doesn't know anything.
不如我审问她确认一下
How about I get her in a room and find out for sure?
你知道吗 她走了
You know what? She's gone.
我希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope to hell you know what you're doing.
好吧
All right.
找到硬盘
Let's find a hard drive.
从哪儿开始
Where do we start?
他的帐篷 放装备的帐篷
His hooch, the gear tent.
不 不可能在他的帐篷里
No, no, it's not gonna be in his hooch.
我了解史蒂夫 他不可能放在明显的地方
I knew Steve. He wouldn't put it somewhere obvious.
他会放在某个
He'd put it somewhere that--
我想我知道在哪了
Think I know where it is.
如果这是些观光照片
If this ends up being sightseeing photos
或者音乐下载 我们都会觉得自己很蠢
or music downloads, we're all gonna feel pretty stupid.
这些都是农场的买♥♥卖♥♥契据
These are deeds of sale, farms.
我们原来见过这些东西
We've seen some of this stuff before.
对 但不是全部
Yeah, but not all of them.
保罗告诉我记录室的线人说
Paul told me the guy at the Hall of Records
有另一个西方人最近也去过那里
said another Westerner had been in there recently.
我还以为只是另一个记者
Just assumed it was another reporter.
没开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
史蒂夫比我查得更深
Wow. Steve got a lot farther than I did.
对 再来一个 老兄
Yeah, one more, buddy.
看起来不错 伙计
Looking good, man.
-25 -好 伙计
- 25. - Oh, yeah, bud.
老头也是有力量的
That's some old man strength right there.
不错呀 老头
Yeah, good set, old man.
-好啊 兄弟们 -好 老大
- What's up, fellas? - What's up, boss?
怎么了 布莱克本
What's going on, Blackburn?
跟你说句话
Get a word with you?
行 行
Yeah, yeah.
你让我去打听一下
You, uh, asked me to talk to some people,
看能否查到丹尼·库珀的情况
see if I could track down Danny Cooper?
他在汉普顿的退伍军人医院
He's in the VA hospital in Hampton.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表