剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他这算哪门子的拿主意
what kind of call did he make?
而且 他说得对
And you know what, he's got a point.
-什么 -那个想偷袭的家伙
- A point? - That guy trying to creep
很可能有同伙
could've just as easily had a friend.
而且 他一下子就击毙了萨米尔
Plus, he got Samir straight through the light switch.
-没错 -得了吧
- Right. - I mean, come on.
如果萨米尔一心殉道
You know what, Samir is all about martyrdom.
我跟你说 只要我们一进屋
I tell you what, that detonator, bam,
那个雷♥管♥马上就会炸了
right when we enter the room. Boom.
那家伙可能想让我们靠近点
Maybe he was trying to draw us closer.
知道吗 他的拇指根本不在雷♥管♥上
You know what? His thumb wasn't on the detonator, okay?
人♥质♥怎么样了
How was it with the hostage?
-安排好了 -安排好了
- Got her number. - Got her number.
等等 你是说你因此才没击毙他
Hold on, you're saying that's why you didn't smoke him?
是这样 等等
That's something. Wait a second.
等等 说慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. Stop.
你是说你因此才没击毙他
You're saying that's why you didn't smoke him?
不 老兄
No. No, man.
我觉得那小子没错
The kid was right as far as my position.
-我不能保证一枪毙命 -我能 我能
- I didn't have a clear shot. - I did, I did.
我有机会 我本可以抓到他的
I had the shot. I could've brought him in.
重点是 小子看到一个人穿炸♥弹♥背心
Bottom line, kid saw a guy in an "S"-vest,
发现自己能瞄准他 开了枪
saw he had the drop on him, took the shot.
我现在只听到白噪声 听不到你说话
White noise right now in my head. I am not hearing you.
难道你要在战后报告指出他错了吗
You're gonna call him out in the AAR, say he got it wrong?
你知道这会写进他档案的 杰森
'Cause you know that's gonna follow him, Jason.
你要在战后报告中指出那一枪不该开吗
Your name in an AAR, saying it was a bad shoot?
你可能真的是
Look, you might actually be
世上最强的枪战高手
the best damn gunfighter who ever lived.
如果不是 也几乎是了
If not, you're awful close.
好 现在听到了 你说什么
All right, I'm listening now. What was that?
告诉我 你还在青队时能及时
So, if you tell me that even back when you were in Green Team
凭一个穿炸♥弹♥背心的人
you were good enough to give a guy in an "S"-vest
拇指的位置
the pregnant pause before smoking him
不开枪打他吗
because of where his damn thumb was?
萨米尔的拇指不在引爆装置上
Samir's thumb wasn't on the detonator.
拇指不在引爆装置上
Thumb was not on the detonator.
-你看见他拇指了吗 -我看不见他的手
- Did you see his thumb? - I couldn't see his hands.
-我看得见他的手 -你觉得你指出这孩子
- I could see his hands. - You feel honor bound to call the kid out
漏掉了你和几个好手
because he missed something that you
不会漏掉的事物
and a half dozen other guys on Earth
是义不容辞的吗
are good enough not to miss?
你不要因为他父亲是谁而这么做
Just make sure you're not doing it 'cause of who his father is.
好吧
All right, okay.
或者他令你想起谁
Or who he reminds you of.
内特的死不是你的错
Nate's death isn't on you.
很棒的行动 弟兄们
Hell of an op, gents.
非常出色
Outstanding.
非常感谢 长官
Thank you very much, sir.
显然 战后报告主要是
Listen, obviously, most of the AAR
直升机的问题
is gonna be about the chopper problems.
通讯上就知道了
Comms we obviously know about.
情报确实是可靠的
Intel turned out to be solid.
在行动中杀死八个敌人 包括一个
Eight enemy K.I.A.S, including one
穿炸♥弹♥背心的高价值目标
HVT wearing an "S"-vest.
没有出错 对吗
All clean, correct?
收到
Roger.
没有出错干掉八人 长官
Eight clean kills, sir.
干得漂亮
It's good work.
我们本可以替你抓到他的
Look, we should've brought him in for you.
我告诉过你 他会选择投降 而不是殉道
I told you he'd choose surrender over martyrdom.
差点害死所有人
Almost got everyone killed.
你刚救了一个女人
You just saved a woman
免于在网络上
from probably being tortured to death on the Internet
在聊天室的喷子和白♥痴♥
in front of chat room trolls
性♥虐♥待狂和她的朋友及爱人面前死去
and budding, sexual sadists and her friends and loved ones.
而且你还抽时间
You also, by the way, found time to rid the world
把世上一些最邪恶的人除掉
of one of its few dozen or so most evil people.
这一晚干得不错
Call that a good night's work.
*一年之后 我们都将离开*
*A year from now, we'll all be gone*
*我们的朋友都将搬走*
*All our friends will move away*
*他们会去更好的地方*
*And they're going to better places*
*但我们的朋友将会离开*
*But our friends will be gone away*
*不会再像之前那样*
*Nothing is as it has been*
*而我非常想念你的容颜*
*And I miss your face like hell*
*我想这挺好的*
*And I guess it's just as well*
*但我非常想念你的容颜*
*But I miss your face like hell*
*聊世事变幻无常*
*Been talking 'bout the way things change*
*我的家人住在不同的州*
*And my family lives in a different state*
*聊世事变幻无常*
*Been talking 'bout the way things change*
*我的家人住在不同的州*
*And my family lives in a different state*
*如果你不知道当中的缘由*
*If you don't know what to make of this*
*那我们没联♥系♥*
*Then we will not relate*
*不不不不*
*No, no, no, no*
*如果你不知道当中的缘由*
*If you don't know what to make of this*
*那我们没联♥系♥*
*Then we will not relate.*
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表