剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
让我想起了陶仓
It reminds me of Pottery Barn.
怎么了
What's going on?
炸出来的墙还不错
Blown out wall's a nice touch.
现在看起来不怎么样了
Well, now she doesn't look like much,
但是都已经挺了这么久了
but she's worked this far, huh?
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- You good? - I'm good.
想给我们说点消息吗
Want to bring us up to speed?
我们救出了在伏击和坠机受伤的五名伤员
We took five casualties between the ambush and the crash.
有人阵亡吗
Any KIA?
有
Yeah.
杰森呢
And Jason?
杰森受了重伤
Jason took a hard hit.
有多重
How hard?
还不够重
Not hard enough.
你们用了这么久
Took you long enough.
跑了1.6公里的上坡路才到你这来
Ran a mile uphill to get to your ass
你就是这么欢迎我们的
and that's the welcome we get?
快速反应部队那边怎么样了
What's the status on the QRF?
还在回旋
Circling.
解决掉对付你们的
No one's coming for us until we clear
地对空导弹 才会有支援
the mountain of those SAMs that took you guys out.
不能用你们的直升机撤离吗
We can't exfil on your bird?
我说过了 这地方太危险了不能降落
Like I said, the area's too hot right now to land.
老大你真没事吗
Boss, you sure you're okay?
没事 快速反应部队那边怎么样了
Yeah. What is the status of the QRF?
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is TOC.
请讲
Go for 2.
我不想打搅你们团聚
I hate to break up the reunion,
但我们终于找到那群人了
but we finally found those fighters.
努里的人正在向你们靠近 速度很快
Nouri's men are closing in on you fast.
收到 作战中心
Copy, TOC.
兄弟们 据作战中心所说 情况是这样的
Okay, boys, according to TOC, this is the situation.
我们在这
This is us.
侦察监视设备探测到20到25名战斗人员
ISR shows a force of about 20 to 25 combatants
正从西南方靠近
heading from the southwest.
一群努里的人
A bunch more Nouri guys.
得假设他们已经得知了直升机的位置
Got to assume they've been tipped to the location of the helo.
看起来就是这样的
That's how it looks.
我们袭击了他的据点之后
They originally massed at AK village
他们就是在AK村聚集到一块的
after our assault on his compound.
曼迪猜他们15分钟之后就到
Mandy's guess puts them 15 minutes out.
来吧
Bring it on.
我们还有多少弹♥药♥
How we looking for ammo?
240机关枪还有三箱弹♥药♥
Looking about three cans for the 240,
这是我们身上的全部
what we all got on us,
再加上直升机应急包里面
plus we got an additional 15 mags
额外的15个弹夹
from the go bag on the bird.
还有一些海盗枪和阔剑地雷
We got some pirate guns and a couple Claymores.
对 还有直升机上的一些炸♥药♥包
Yes, sir. Also got that satchel charge off the helo.
我们还有大约
And I figure, we got, what, another dozen
一打破片手雷
or so frag grenades between us?
取决于他们的装备有多完善
Depending on how well equipped they are,
他们能够承受哪种程度的伤亡
what type of casualties they're willing to take,
我们大概能拖住他们四十五分钟
we can hold them off say 45 minutes?
我去准备240机关枪
I'll prep the 240.
好 能让敌人没办法靠近我们
Hell yeah. That'll keep the enemy at distance.
不想让我们的直升机
Don't want our helos landing
降落在枪林弹雨中
in the middle of a bullet circus.
好吧 听着
Yeah, look,
这是不会有直升机的
we're not getting any helos in here
除非我们能解决地对空导弹
unless we take out the SAMs.
作战中心
TOC.
我是B2
This is Bravo 2.
我们知道那些导弹的
We got a 20 on where those missiles
-位置了吗 -确定了
- are coming from yet? - Confirm.
曼迪在几分钟之后有事要告诉你
Mandy's gonna be having something for you in a few minutes.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他有点迷糊 还好他的头够硬
He's a little woozy but luckily, the guy's got a hard head.
谁 杰森
Uh, who, Jason?
你们照顾好他
Look, you take care of him.
-收到 -开始吧
- Copy. - Okay, here we go.
等一下 先别挂 B2
Hold on, hold on, Bravo 2.
我们发现温哥华大学
So it turns out that the University of Vancouver
正在做一项全球性的
is doing a global study
关于大气温度波动的研究
on atmospheric temperature fluctuations.
科学部
这跟我们有什么关系
Which we care about why?
作为研究 我们的加拿大朋友
As part of the study, our Canadian friends
收集了阿富汗霍斯特省
were collecting fairly continuous satellite imagery
非常连续的卫星图像
from Khost Province in Afghanistan.
热量图
Thermal imagery?
你看
Have a look.
佩里 找到了
Hey, Perry, we got 'em.
告诉我你们发现了导弹发射的热量图了
Tell me you found the heat signature of that missile launch.
我们发现了导弹发射的热量图
We found the heat signature from the missile launch.
看上去像是从你们北面686米外的
It looks like it's coming from a gully about 750 yards
一个沟里发射出来的 所以无人机才没发现
due north of you, which is why our drone didn't pick it up.
收到 干得漂亮
Copy that. Great job, guys.
B2 你们得快点过去
Bravo 2, you're gonna need to hustle.
那群坏蛋还有6分钟就到了
We're looking at bad guys six minutes out.
收到
Copy that.
兄弟们 我们找到地对空导弹的地点了
Okay, boys, we found the location of the SAM site.
-好吧 -克莱 -是
- All right. - Clay. - Yeah?
你和桑尼想不想带着布罗克
You and Sonny want to take Brock,
全金属 去那边
Full Metal, head on over there,
让他们看看惹上我们是什么下场
show them what happens when they mess with us?
那还用说
Frog's ass watertight?
好样的 我们走吧
Yeah, man. Let's get it, baby.
好好干
Keep hammering.
桑尼
Hey, Sonny.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 兄弟
Give 'em hell, all right, brother?
我还想回家呢
I want to go home.
收到
Roger that.
老大
Hey, boss.
你的头感觉怎么样
How's the head feeling?
老大
Boss?
你还记得
Hey, remember that, uh,
去年做高跳低开那晚我们在米苏拉塔
that HALO night... j-jump that we did
从时速25节的飞机上跳下来吗
25 knots out in Misrata last-last year?
当然
Oh, yeah.
感觉我的脑子还在等着降落伞打开似的
Just feel like my brain is still waiting for the chute to deploy.
这次应该要不了太久
Yeah, well, it shouldn't be too much longer.
我们找到地对空导弹了
We've located the SAMs.
只要解决了导弹
Once we get them neutralized,
快速反应部队就能过来
we can get that QRF in here
我们就能回家了 兄弟
and go home, brother.
好
Yeah.
雷 快速反应部队 对吧
Ray, QRF, right?
对
Yeah.
努里什么情况
Where-where are we with Nouri?
努里
Nouri.
肯定在坠机之前就被甩出直升机了
Must've got thrown from the helo before the crash.
目前无人机还没找到他
So far, the drone hasn't been able to pick him up.
我这么跟你说吧 假如他还活着
Let me tell you something: if he's out there alive,
我要抓到他
I want him.
我觉得可能来不及了
I think you may be too late.
我想他多半已经摔死了
I think the fall probably finished him off.
听着 我再这么说吧
Well, listen, let me tell you something:
如果他还活着 我有话跟他说
if he's out there, I want to talk to him.
-说什么 -说什么
- About what? - "About what?"
我们上直升机前你听到他说的了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表