剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我不知道这怎么进行
Listen, I... I really don't know how this works,
我给你打电♥话♥是不是有什么规定
if there are rules to me calling you
还是说你想不想我打给你
or if you even want me to call you.
我不知道 也许我应该直接打给孩子们
I don't know, maybe I should just call the kids directly
诸如此类的
or... something like that.
甭管怎样 我们这边很忙
But anyhow, we're really busy here,
你都能想象到
uh, as you can imagine,
帮我跟孩子们说我很爱他们 亲亲他们
so give the kids my love and a kiss, will you?
看吧 这么早就来锻炼了啊
Oh, look at that. Getting the PT in early, huh?
大清早这么努力啊
Rise and grind, turn and burn.
又来了 老大说跑
There you go. Boss says run,
-我说"多高" -对 多高
- I say, "How high?" - How high, yeah.
-杰森·海斯 -是我
- Jason Hayes. - That's right.
艾伦·卡特
Alan Cutter.
至强战略安全公♥司♥的创始人
He's the founder of Xeon Tactical Security.
你好 我想我们有共同的朋友
Hi. Yeah. I think we've got some friends in common.
对啊 最少有一个
Oh, is that right? At least one.
对啊
Ah, that's right.
我听说
Oh, and I think I'm told that you, uh...
我们曾在巴格达短暂同期驻派过
we overlapped for a short period in Baghdad,
对吧 就在我离开部队之前
right, just before I left the forces.
-英国第22特别空勤团 -A中队
- 22nd SAS? - "A" Squadron.
对的 我那虚度的青春
That's right. My-my misspent youth.
看来你又重回战场了
Well, looks like you're getting back into the fight.
不不不 我大多数时间待在场外
Oh, no. No, no, no. Mostly from the sidelines these days.
但我得承认
Though I-I will concede,
这样能得到些税收优♥惠♥
it's a little bit of a better tax bracket.
那你们随便转转吧
So, I'm gonna let you guys visit,
等你退役之后
but I... I hope you reach out
希望能联♥系♥我
when you finally hang up the wet suit.
我确信像你这般人才
I'm sure we could find a position
一定有适合你的位置
for a man of your reputation.
到时看吧
We'll see.
-请便吧 -好的
- Take it easy. - Yeah.
-好 回见 -回见
- Yeah, later. - See ya.
王室私人承包商可是难得一见
Not every day you meet private contractor royalty.
我应该穿上正装才对
You know, I should have worn my good suit.
他其实还不错
He's not that bad, really.
-他看上去是个好人 -他想出办法
- He looks like a nice guy. - He's figured out
既当资本家 又能为国效力
how to be a capitalist, still serve his country.
我欠了艾伦好大人情
I owe a lot to Alan.
好 我得走了
Well, you know what, I should get going
我得去睡一会儿
'cause I got to try and get some sleep,
我真的欠了太多睡眠账了
which really just doesn't happen for me that much, you know.
-很快问一句... -什么
- Uh-huh. Real quick, though, um... - Yeah.
要怎么样才能拿到
what does it take to get a golden ticket
你那拉金营兄弟会的入场券
to your Camp Larkin frat house over there?
那需要经过多年
Oh, that's years of physically
摧残身心的训练才行
and emotionally damaging training,
但我告诉你
but I tell you what.
如果你态度够好
If you ask really nicely,
说不定我能走走后门
maybe I can pull some strings.
那可糟了 我有个人原则
That's too bad, 'cause I-I got a personal policy
早饭前不求人 所以...
about begging before breakfast, so...
这个给你
how about I just give you this.
你自己想想
You figure it out.
再见 杰森
Bye, Jason.
再见
Yeah, see ya.
我说了我不是从贾拉拉巴德来的
I told you, I'm not from Jalalabad.
我是从喀布尔来探望我姐姐的
I'm visiting from Kabul to see my sister.
你老婆和你一起来吗
And did your wife travel with you?
我没有结婚
I'm not married.
你多久来探望你姐姐一次
How often do you come here to visit your sister?
一年一次 跟你说了
Once a year. I told you.
每年都是你的生日来吗
Once a year on your birthday?
是的
Correct.
好吧 别胡说八道了
All right, let's stop this nonsense.
你名叫帕奇尔·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Your name is Pazir al-Mohammed.
1981年7月在米特拉姆出生
You were born July 1981 in Mihtarlam,
你跟你老婆塞佩达及
where you still live with your wife, Sepedah,
孩子巴洛伊和萨巴同住在那
and your children, Badrawi and Saba.
你每个月都来贾拉拉巴德
You come here to Jalalabad once a month
不是来看你姐姐
not to visit your sister,
而是利用你的化学专业学位
but to put your fancy chemistry degree
提炼罂粟花
to work refining poppies.
还有一个有趣的情况
Also, here's an interesting fact.
几周前 美国一支突击队
One of the grows you oversee
烧毁了你负责的一块种植田
was burnt out a few weeks ago by a team of American commandos
然后就有人灭了整个突击队
who were then targeted and murdered.
我是卖♥♥电子产品的
I sell electronics.
电子销♥售♥人员可不会睡在有保镖的安全屋里
Electronic salesmen don't sleep in safe houses with bodyguards.
这是在那片问题农场被烧毁前
Now, this is from the field in question
我们拍下的照片
before it was burned.
我相信这个人是你吧
And this, I believe, is you.
现在我们能谈谈了吗
Now can we talk?
杀死那些美国人的事和我完全没关系
Okay, I didn't have anything to do with killing Americans.
好 我相信你
Okay. I believe you.
我只要知道这块地是谁的
I just need to know who owns this field.
是我老板的
My boss.
好 你老板是谁
Right. Who's your boss?
我从来没见过他
I've never met him.
在少数几个知道如何大规模地
You're one of a handful of men
把罂粟提炼成海♥洛♥因♥的人当中
who knows how to refine poppies into heroin
你是其中一人
on an industrial scale.
一个拥有如此宝贵技能的人
A man with your valuable skill set
肯定见过老板
has most certainly met the boss.
你现在帮我
So help me now,
也许你就能在老去之前离开监狱
maybe you get out of prison before you're an old man.
我知道我的下场会怎么样
I know what's going to happen to me.
我安心接受
I'm at peace.
不 你害怕了 这是可以理解的
No, you're scared. Understandably.
你替危险人物干活
You work for dangerous people.
你才是危险人物
You're the dangerous people.
这是你的一次性手♥机♥
This is your burner phone.
没登记名字 只有号♥码
No names, just numbers.
也许我应该开始拨号♥
Maybe I should start dialing,
告诉所有的人 你有多配合美国人
telling everybody how cooperative you've been with the Americans.
没人会相信你
No one will believe you.
也许没有 但当我们的线人
Maybe not. But what happens
开始散播同一件事的时候会怎么样呢
when our assets on the ground start whispering the same thing?
传言传到与你一起干活的人耳中
Rumors get back to the people that you work with.
你觉得他们不会质疑你吗
Think they'll give you the benefit of the doubt?
你不能这么做
You can't.
我的孩子
My children.
我还以为你没有家人
I thought you didn't have a family.
他会杀了他们的
He will kill them.
你爱你妻子吧 帕奇尔
You love your wife, Pazir?
你平时和她有交流吗 说工作的事
You share things with her? Work things?
好吧 她完全不知道我替谁干活
Okay. She does not know who I work for.
你老板杀死了六名美国士兵
The man you work for killed six American soldiers.
他会干掉所有他认为能暴露他的人
He'll bury anybody he thinks that can point us to them.
包括你的家人
Including your family.
他们什么也不知道
They know nothing.
你认为他会冒这个险吗
You think he'll take that chance?
在我看来 你最好的希望就是跟我合作
It seems to me your best hope is to work with me
在他对塞佩达 巴洛伊和萨巴动手之前
to help us get to him before he can get to Sepedah,
帮我们抓到他
Badrawi and Saba.
你知道穆萨·甘尼这个名字吗
You know the name Musa Ghani?
穆萨·甘尼
Musa Ghani?
当然知道
Of course I do.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表