剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我讨好了他一下
I softened him up a little bit, huh?
我不知道该不该信
I'm not sure I believe that.
多亏几个上级领导
So, thanks to some higher-ups,
我们可以继续抓甘尼了
we are back on for Ghani.
好消息是侦察监视设备显示他还在安全屋
Good news is ISR still has him at the safe house.
共五个敌人 包括巴舍尔和他的手下们
Five bad guys, including Bashir and his thugs.
坏消息是
And the bad news is...
天亮了
sun's up.
是的 坏消息是我们在考虑白天攻击
Yeah, bad news is we're looking at a daylight assault.
所以我们失去了突袭机会和技术优势
And there goes our element of surprise and our technical advantage.
为什么不等天黑了再去
Why don't we wait, take 'em at night?
那样我们就可以使用夜视镜了
That way, we got our night vision back.
快听听
Ooh-hoo, look at that.
菜鸟兵刚想到了不对等作战
The rookie just figured out asymmetrical warfare.
兄弟 你能说出这么复杂的词真不容易
Wow, buddy, that's a lot of syllables for you.
我们不想冒险等天黑
We don't want to risk waiting,
因为甘尼经常换地方
because of how often Ghani changes locations.
所以要从场外潜入
Means an off-site infil.
对 直升机会把你们放到这
Right. So, helo will put you down here.
两公里外
Two klicks out.
好 看我们能不能趁他们还在睡觉
Okay, let's see if we can catch them
抓到他们 走吧
while they're still sleeping. Let's go.
还有件事
Hey, one more thing.
如果甘尼真的逃跑了
If Ghani does squirt off target,
别去追他
we do not pursue him.
那边环境对我们不利
It's a hostile environment right there,
我不想因为他失去我的任何一个兄弟
and I don't want to lose any other friends taking him in.
老大 大白天的暴露在外感觉很不安
Feeling awful exposed out here in the daylight like this, boss.
作战中心 这里是B1 我们在过林肯
TOC, this is Bravo 1. We're passing Lincoln.
收到 B1 祝你们徒步愉快
Copy, Bravo 1. Enjoy the hike.
殿后的人
Last man.
老大 目标屋内没动静
No movement at the target house, boss.
也许甘尼起得迟
Maybe Ghani's a late riser.
是啊 说不定他是真正的波西米亚风
Yeah, he's probably the real Bohemian type.
别叨叨了 行吗 行动
Cut the chatter, all right? Move it.
前方有敌人 前方有敌人
Contact front! Contact front!
行动
Move it!
雷 这是哪来的
Ray, where'd that come from?
轰击队 目标建筑物东北角
Mortar team, northeast corner of the target building!
-克莱 -是
- Clay! - Yeah!
雷 攻击左侧 瞄准轰击队
Ray! Push left, after that mortar team!
现在还不行
Not happening right now.
B1 我是B6 我在往山上走
1, this is 6. I'm heading up the hill.
后方出现两个逃跑者
We got two squirters out the back!
-是甘尼吗 -我不确定
- Is it Ghani?! - I can't say!
老大 我们不能追击逃跑者
You know we don't chase squirters, boss.
要懂得取舍 老杰 要懂得取舍
Got to be smart here, J. Got to be smart!
妈的 那个人就是甘尼
Son of a bitch, it's Ghani.
-我去追他 -我和你一起 老大
- I'm going after him. - Rolling with you, boss!
走 这里我收尾
Let's go! I'm ending this!
这办法不行 老杰
This isn't the way, Jace!
你要掩护我们还是怎么办
Are you gonna cover us or what?
我掩护
On me.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
这混♥蛋♥疯了
Crazy bastard.
妈的 我跟他们说了别追逃跑者
Damn it, I told them not to pursue the squirters.
任务牵涉私人感情
Mission's personal.
是啊 所以才有人受伤
Yeah, well, that's how people get hurt.
逃跑者不动了
The squirters stopped moving.
他们肯定不会想举白旗投降
Doubt they're waving a white flag.
B1 这里是作战中心 目标已停止移♥动♥
Bravo 1, this is TOC. Be advised the targets have stopped moving,
可能会采取防御姿态
and appear to be taking up defensive positions.
收到 作战中心 我们继续前进
Copy, TOC. Continuing forward.
炮击来了
Incoming!
有人倒下了 B3倒下了
Man down. Bravo 3 is down.
B3倒下了 有人倒下了
Bravo 3 is down. Man down.
-桑尼 -是
- Sonny! - Yeah.
-说话啊 小子 你还好吗 -我还好
- Talk to me, man. You good? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-说话 你还好吗 -我还好 走
- Talk to me, man. You good? - I'm good, I'm good. Go.
好的 去找掩护
Okay, move to cover.
-去追甘尼 去啊 -好的
- Go after Ghani. Go! - All right.
这里是B3 天啊
This is Bravo 3. Ah, man.
我受了点小伤
I'm just a little dinged up right now.
巴舍尔
Bashir!
A1 你还好吗
Alpha 1, you okay?
没事
All good here.
作战中心 这里是B1 抓到了
TOC, this is Bravo 1. Jackpot.
我再说一遍 抓到了
I say again, jackpot.
B3 你可以移♥动♥了
Bravo 3, you're clear to move.
小伙 枪法不错
Nice shooting, kid.
B1 我是B2 目标已拿下
1, this is 2. Target's secure.
收到 B2
Copy, 2.
准备撤离
Prepare to exfil.
哟 等等 我来拍个视频
Yo, yo, hold up. I'm inbound with video.
-这会很疼的 -屏住呼吸
- This is gonna hurt. - Hold your breath.
谈话很严厉 美男子
That's some tough talk there, pretty boy.
好吧 别说我没警告过你
All righty. Can't say I didn't warn you.
说够了吧 开始吧
Enough talk. Let's get it on.
-20块钱赌他会喊 -不可能
- 20 bucks he screams. - No way.
可恶
Damn it.
拜托 雷 轻点
Come on, Ray, go easy.
相信我 兄弟 我比你更痛
Trust me, brother. This is hurting me more than it's hurting you.
你们知道 在前线作战基地
You guys know, on our forward operating base,
我们有战地医生的吧
we do have these things called doctors, right?
等他们把破片弄出来
By the time that they pull all this frag out,
写完文件让我出院时
and write up the paperwork and discharge me,
你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的会把酒喝光
you sons of bitches are gonna drink all the beer...
-我去 -我的错
- Damn it! - My bad.
我的错 我的错
My bad, my bad.
我下手很重 伙计 对不起
I had a heavy hand, man, I'm sorry.
等等 发现大块的
Ooh. Wait, hold on, hold on. We got a monster.
-大块的在这 -对 太棒了
- Monster right here. - Oh, yeah, that's good.
用我的镊子把它取出
Come and get this one off of my tweezer.
干得真漂亮 斯宾塞先生
Uh, dainty little touch there, Mr. Spenser.
斯特拉不可能会为了那个教授离开你
There is no way that Stella would ever leave you for that professor.
我们没事了吧
We good here?
如果我们还好就没事 克莱
I'm good if we're good, Clay.
我们情比金坚
Yeah, we're golden.
听着 听着 大家伙
Hey, hey, hey! Whoa, whoa, wait. Listen up, everybody.
听我说
Hey, give me a second.
我 我不擅长演讲
Now, I'm not... I'm not one for speeches.
真的不擅长 但是
I'm not, uh, but, you know,
失去兄弟真的很令人难过
it's never easy when we lose one of our own brothers.
然而找到那个
But, you know what, finding the guy
干掉我们兄弟的罪魁祸首
who's responsible for taking them out,
是我这段时间最开心的事
sweetest thing I've ever tasted in a long time.
是吗
Right?
所以 让我们敬罗伯特·约翰逊
So, all right. Here's to Rob Johnson.
理查德·威廉斯 对吗
Richy Williams, right?
克里斯·霍尔
Chris Hall.
敬剃刀雷蒙·加西亚
For Razor Ramon Garcia.
剃刀雷蒙
Razor Ramon.
对吗 加西亚
Right? Garcia.
米基·米勒
Mikey Miller.
米基 是的
Mikey, yeah.
史蒂夫·波特
Steve Porter.
敬我们逝去的E队兄弟
Yes, sir, our fallen Echo brothers.
好吧 我要说句话
All right, I got one thing to say.
最强的兄弟魂归异地
The best of us don't come home.
-敬E队 -敬E队
- To Echo Team. - Echo Team.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表