剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
非常友善地问俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Are we gonna ask the Russians really kindly
能否把博士交给我们吗
if we can get the doc back?
我们又不能交火 斯宾塞
We can't engage, Spenser.
我们只能赶在他们前面行动
What we have to do is we gotta get in front of them.
这要怎么做
How do we do that?
他们没有狗
They don't have a dog.
阿尔法要找到博士夫妇
Alpha wants to find the doc and his wife,
只能离他们够近才能跟住他们
they got no choice but to get close enough to step on 'em.
就是说他们跟着他们蜿蜓曲折的踪迹
Means they gotta follow their windy-ass trail.
而我们只要带地狱犬去下风向的地方
All we gotta do is get Cerberus downwind.
就是说我们要向前走
Means we go straight up,
等狗闻到他们的气味
wait for the dog to catch a scent.
即使有狗 我们也没法覆盖整座山
Even with the dog, we can't cover the whole mountain.
不必 我们知道他们要去哪
We don't have to. We know where they're going.
他从救生包里拿到了指南针
He's got a compass from the survival kit.
他不知道自己在哪
The guy's not gonna know where he is.
他要向西走 去阿富汗
He's gonna head west, towards Afghanistan.
而且只能走瓦赫吉尔山口
And the only way through is the Wakhjir Pass.
听着 我们必须快点出发
Okay, look, hey, we got to get a move on.
得爬上那座山脊 布罗克
We gotta get up on that ridge. Tell you what, Brock,
让地狱犬闻闻 好吧
get Cerberus a scent, will you?
我去扔个燃烧手榴弹 烧毁残骸
I'll toss a thermite grenade, melt it all down.
不 不 那可不行
No, no, no, no, we can't do that.
我们不能在这留下任何线索
We're not gonna leave any kind of evidence here.
最好让中国人找到残骸原封不动的样子
It's best that the Chinese find the wreckage the way it is.
好 去找吧
Yeah, go find it.
-去找吧 -好 我们走
- Go find it. - Okay, let's go.
找到他们 找到他们
Go get 'em, go get 'em.
找到了
He's got it.
德米特里 卡蒂亚
Dmitri, Katya.
德米特里
Dmitri.
我手里有枪
I have a gun.
好吧
Okay.
如果能让你更安心 那就拿着吧
And you can hold onto that if you feel more comfortable.
听着 我们是美国人
Listen, we're Americans.
是过来带你出去的
We're... we're here to bring you out.
我怎么知道你没有说谎
How do I know you're not lying?
你是指什么谎
About which part?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人也会谎称自己是美国人
If you are Russian, you might say you are American
以便靠近我 然后生擒我
so you can get close to take me alive.
听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen up, Drago.
我这里有燃烧手榴弹
I got a thermite grenade
燃烧起来有2200摄氏度
that burns at 4,000 degrees
能把你像蜡烛一样给熔了
and will melt your body like a candlestick.
所以你要再这么混♥蛋♥
So you keep acting like a jerk,
我就准备朝你扔一枚
and I'm fixin' to throw one your way.
季莫夫博士 我们没多少时间
Listen, Dr. Zimov, we don't have a lot of time.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的特种兵也在附近
There are Russian special forces on the ground.
我们刚看到他们离开飞机来追你们
Last time we saw them, they were leaving the plane, tracking you.
根据我们在坠机点看到的
From what we saw at the crash site,
你们当中好像有人受伤了
it looks like one of you might be injured.
我们这有医务人员和一些急救用品
We got a medic out here and some first-aid supplies,
所以你早点让我们进去
so the sooner you let us in there,
我们就能早点帮到你们
the sooner we can get to work on you,
如有需要 我们还能带你们去
or get you to a surgical hospital in Kandahar
坎大哈的外科医院
if your condition requires.
出来吧
Come on out.
你们谁是医务人员
Which one of you is medic?
我是医务人员
I'm a medic, right here.
-你是医务人员 -对
- You're medic? - Yeah.
-请救救我的妻子 -好
- Help my wife, please. - All right.
把你手里的东西
What do you say we just take that
交给我们吧
out of your hand right now, okay?
好
All right.
请救救我妻子
Help my wife, please.
快来救救我妻子
Help my wife, please.
卡蒂亚
Katya...
没事了
All right. Okay.
你会说英语吗
You speak any English?
你会说英语吗
You speak any English?
你有对什么药品过敏吗
You allergic to any medications?
博士 她对吗♥啡♥过敏吗
Doc, is she allergic to morphine?
-应该不过敏 -吗♥啡♥
- No, I don't think so. - Morphine.
好
Okay.
好了 放松 你会没事的
All right, just rest. You're gonna be all right.
我真不该带她来这儿
Should never have brought her here.
不该跟你们牵扯
Should never have gotten involved with you people.
对 但事已至此
Yeah, well, you know what, you did.
让一让 我们好救她 懂吗
Give us some space, so we can work-- do you understand?
好吧 我们早点稳住她
All right? The sooner we get her stabilized,
就能早点带你们离开
the sooner we can move you.
-懂 -钉枪
- Okay. - Staple gun.
钉针
Staple.
B1 注意 边境有情况
Bravo 1, be advised, eyes are on the border.
显示有中国步兵正在
Shows Chinese infantry moving in
封锁瓦赫吉尔山口
to block off the Wakhjir Pass.
估计至少有一个营 七百人
Estimated to be at least battalion strength. 700 men.
你不是逗我吧 老天 七百人吗
You got to be kidding me. 700-- geez. 700?
差不多
Give or take.
你是说他们已经找到飞机了
Are you telling me they found the plane?
还没有
No, not yet.
目前他们只知道飞机坠落的大概位置
So far, all they know is the general location where it went down.
他们派步兵在他们搜索的同时
They're bringing in the infantry to block off the area
封锁那片区域
while they search.
重要的是 如果山口被封了
Bottom line, with the pass blocked,
你们必须找出一条备用撤离路线
you're gonna have to find an alternate exfil route.
收到 我们会从小路撤离
Copy that. We'll take the goat trails out.
收到 B1 你们多久才能出发
Copy, Bravo 1. How soon till you're ready to travel?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
请注意 一小时后天就亮了
Be advised, you got about an hour left till sunrise.
收到 我们准备出发了
Copy that. We're on the move.
抬着担架
It's gonna be a pain in the ass
肯定会无比糟心
carrying that litter up and over.
走小路完成艰难的任务
Thread the needle through some goat trail,
有两米宽吗
what, two meters wide?
我们没得选 雷
Don't have a choice, Ray.
博士去哪了
Where's the doc?
什么意思 博士人呢
What do you mean, where's the doc?
有谁看到博士了吗
Anybody got eyes on the doc?
有谁看到博士了吗
Anybody got eyes on the doc?
没有 我们以为他跟你们一起 完毕
Negative. We thought he was with you. Over.
我跟他说了阿尔法在搜捕他
All right, look, I told the doc that Alpha was on his trail,
所以他很可能会回去自首
so what he's probably gonna do is backtrack, turn himself in.
他们就带他回去 盘问他 处死他
They take him home to get interrogated and executed,
而她从此就快乐地活着
she gets to live happily ever after.
我去找他
I'll go get him.
你去是什么意思 一个人吗
What do you mean you'll go? Alone?
不是 我有女朋友陪我
Uh, got my girlfriend, here.
不行 我见过你爬山
Uh-uh. I've seen you climb hills,
简直惨不忍♥睹 你哪儿都不准去
and that's a disaster. You're not going anywhere.
我会带斯宾塞小子去
I'll take the kid, I'll take Spenser.
别搞砸了
Don't mess this up.
-等等 -听着 把她放担架上
- Wait, hold on. - Listen, get her on the litter
等我们回来时保证她能走
and have her ready to go when we come back.
-老杰 -怎么 我们得在日出前
- Jace. - What? We got to get these people
把这些人带过边境
across the border before sunrise, okay?
需要行动快的人 我们俩动作快
We need the fast movers. Me and him, we're the fast movers.
好吧 第一 去你的吧
Okay, first of all, kiss my ass.
第二 日出还有多久 三十分钟
Second of all, sunrise is in what, 30 minutes?
连短跑冠军刘易斯也不能带我们穿过边境
Carl Lewis couldn't get us across that border by then.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表