剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他能去哪或不能去哪
about where he can and can't go.
你不希望他出行
You didn't want him to make the trip?
根本不希望他离开塞尔维亚
Didn't want him to leave Serbia at all.
我能明白
I could see that.
没人会去那里追捕他
No one's gonna go in there after him and grab him.
你还是可以从他那脱身
You know, you can still walk away from this guy.
说点诱人的 也许你能领到一小笔奖金
Make it interesting for you. Maybe get you a little bounty money.
不过会严重损坏我的职业名声 对吧
Be a blow to my professional reputation, though, yes?
你真准备为这种人与船共沉吗
You're really ready to go down with the ship for this guy?
为了他
For him?
问题在于船什么时候沉
It's a question for when the ship is going down.
目前 冰山都逃不过我们的眼睛
So far, all we've done is spot the iceberg.
你没法阻止我们拿下他
You can't stop us from taking him.
我想我可以
I think I can.
我想问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
离开波兰机动反应作战部队三年了
Three years after leaving GROM,
你现在却在为坏人卖♥♥命
and here you are working for the bad guys?
等你离开部队几年之后
Wait till you've been out a few years...
你就会明白你并没有什么选择
you've seen what the options are.
你想利用老天爷赏赐的才能
You want to go on making a living
继续维持生计
using the talents God gave you.
你是在保护一个
You're a bodyguard who works for a guy
屠♥杀♥妇孺的人
who massacres women and kids.
今天下午怎么没看到雷和你在一起
Didn't see Ray with you this afternoon.
-雷 -不让他参加你的侦察行动吗
- Ray. - Decided to sit him out of your little recce?
没错 其实你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
他在这会引人注意
He draws a lot of eyes around here.
这地方不是种族大熔炉
This place isn't exactly a melting pot.
替我给他带个好
Hope you'll give him my best.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
他拒绝合作
He didn't go for it.
我们听到了 别跟我说你很意外
We heard. Well, don't tell me you're surprised.
我跟你说
Tell you what.
帮我们订返程的商业航♥班♥机票
Gonna need you to book us a commercial flight back.
你和队员不跟大队一起飞回去吗
You and the guys aren't gonna fly back with the rest of us?
计划有变
Change of plan.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
讲得太棒了
This was great.
-瑞克 非常荣幸 -谢谢你 先生
- Hey, Rick, real pleasure. - Thank you, sir.
-非常荣幸 -谢谢
- Real pleasure. - Thank you.
终于没其他人了
Alone at last.
你肯定就是斯特拉
You must be Stella.
当然啦 很高兴认识你
I'd better be. Nice to meet you.
我被警告
Listen, I was warned
今晚要避免
that there were certain subjects that,
提起某些话题
should be avoided tonight?
但范围太大了 从政♥治♥
But there were so many of them, ranging from politics
到宗教 到你知道是谁的婴儿照片
to religion to baby pictures of you know who,
还有我身上有没有...
and whether or not I have any of those on me--
我根本没办法
there's no way I'm gonna be able
避开那么多话题
to keep all that crap straight.
所以我先为
So, I'm gonna apologize in advance
我可能冒犯你道歉
for any offense that I may cause.
谢谢 我也是
Thank you. Right back at you.
我初识你儿子时
You know, when I first met your son,
他想告诉我女权主义代表什么
he tried to tell me what "Feminism" means?
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
虽然我们认识还不久
Well, we haven't known each other that long,
但如果我说不该那样去了解你
but I don't think I'd be putting myself out on a limb
应该不会让自己陷入窘境
if I said that is not the way to pick up on you.
然而 我追到她了
And yet, here we are.
他其实有更好的教养
He was raised better than that.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
斯特拉 我的儿子是说
What my son is referring to, Stella, is the fact
其实在我跟他母亲分开前
that I was away from home quite a bit,
我就经常不在家
even before his mother and I split up.
当父亲和当海豹突击队员
Oh. You see, being a father and being a Navy SEAL--
其实是矛盾的
that's a contradiction.
不见得
Doesn't have to be.
有点像职业妇女吗
Kind of like being a woman and having a career?
对吧
Right?
正是如此
Exactly.
我怎么现在才认识你
Where have you been all my life?
抱一下
Come here.
我们聊完了吗
We... we finished here?
我喜欢这姑娘
I like this girl.
我希望能再见到你 年轻的姑娘
I hope to see you again, young lady.
晚点打给我 我们一起吃晚餐
Call me later. We'll have dinner.
好吧
All right.
登机口
-机上有免费酒供应吗 -头等舱才有
- We get free booze on this bird? - That's first class.
我们不是坐头等舱吗
Wait, we're not first class?
谁说"我们"了
Who said anything about "we"?
那样不公平 老兄
See, that's-that's not fair, man.
-那样不公平 杰森 -没关系的
- That's not fair, Jason. - It's okay.
-怎么会没关系 -好吧
- No, it's not okay. - Yes.
他们走了
是的
好
好消息 看来你的机场戏码成功了
Good news. Looks like your airport play worked.
卡德罗夫恢复会面
Kadyrov meet's back on.
坏消息是巴里改了地点
Bad news-- Baljic changed the location.
从码头改去自♥由♥广场了
Instead of the port, they're going to Freedom Square.
非常拥挤 都是人潮
It's high density, packed with people.
他非常小心 我不得不服他
Well, he's awful careful. I got to give him that.
巴里可能想到如果那是糊弄人的机场戏码
Yeah, Baljic probably figures if our airport play was a bluff,
我们会非常顾忌
we'd be too scared to grab him
在人群中抓他
in the middle of all those people.
这人以向平民扫射为名
Guy makes his name machine-gunning civilians,
现在却要躲在他们身后
and now he wants to hide behind 'em.
从外交关系立场来看
From a diplomatic relations standpoint,
这甚至比酒店更糟
it's even worse than the hotel.
好吧 我有个主意
Fine. I'll tell you what.
我们在他到达广场前拦截他
We just intercept him before he gets to the square.
没错 戴维斯 给我卫星影像
Yeah, we do. Davis, give me the current imagery.
-从敌车带到我车 -就如我们的计划
- Vehicle to vehicle? - Just like we planned.
说明一下
Cue me up.
好吧 不管他们从酒店
All right. Any route they take from the hotel
走哪条路去广场都必须经过
to the square forces them to go through this
这个十字路口
intersection right here.
好吧 这里是交通渠化区域
All right, this is the channelized area right here.
事实上 知道吗
Actually, you know what?
这个渠化可能有点太过了
Might be too channelized in order for that to work.
怎么回事 像是有人触发了简易爆♥炸♥装置
Yeah, what's that mess? Looks like someone clacked off an IED.
像是个建筑工地
Looks like a construction site.
你想说的是拥堵
Oh, you want to talk about congestion.
那就真的很难靠得够近
That's gonna make it real difficult to get close enough.
那还用说 在那样的市中♥央♥
You're telling me. In the middle of the city like that,
警方的反应会比我们演练的
right, the police response is gonna be a lot shorter
快很多
than we drilled for.
-我们得加速进行围车行动 -对
- We're gonna have to speed up the V.I. - Yeah.
你在这里能调度到怎样的车辆
Okay, what's your access to vehicles around here?
你有什么偏爱的型号♥吗
You got any preference as to type?
重型
Heavy.
我到了
I'm here.
他们还有多远
How far out are they?
大约两公里 应该很快就到你那了
About two klicks out. Should be to you soon.
收到
Copy that.
还有五条街 兄弟们
Five blocks out, boys.
准备上场
It's go time.
不是吧
Come on!
上场倒数 三
Go time. Three...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表