剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Roger that.
我是B2 其中两名逃跑者已被我们压制
This is Bravo 2. We've got squirters pinned down,
其中两名
two of them,
也许是努里·哈拉尼
possibly Nouri Halani.
我是B1 我们正从南面靠近
This is Bravo 1. We're approaching from the south.
发现哈拉尼替身 向左右两个方向逃跑
We've got Halani doubles, left and right!
右边的我来 左边的你去
I got right, you got left!
作战中心 我是B2
TOC, this is Bravo 2.
我们一侧未捕获正确目标
Negative I.D. on our end.
抓到了
Yeah. Jackpot.
作战中心 我是B1 通过科迈罗阶段
TOC, this is Bravo 1. I pass Camaro.
太好了
That's it.
搞定了
Gotcha.
B1 确认努里·哈拉尼正确身份
Bravo 1, confirming positive I.D. on Nouri Halani.
作战中心 我是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
已过黄金国阶段 场地安全
Passing Eldorado. Compound secure.
收到 B1 撤离的直升机已上路
Roger, 1. Exfil helos are en route,
五分钟后到达
on the X in five.
他说什么
What'd he say?
你说什么 他说了什么
Hey! What'd you say? What'd he say?
他说他希望
He said he hopes...
他希望我们都化成灰
he hopes we turn into black dust.
愿上帝保佑今天是你们的审判日
May God make this your day of judgment.
E队
Echo Team.
E队
Echo Team!
你杀死了我六个队友
You took out six of my guys.
六个兄弟
Six of my brothers!
E队是什么
What is Echo Team?
两个月前 你在贾拉拉巴德袭击了他们
You put a hit on them in Jalalabad two months ago.
E队
Echo Team.
你们的死 总是令人开心
Your deaths...are always welcome.
告诉我关于卡特的事
Tell me about Cutter.
-那个英国佬 -是的那个英国人
- The Englishman? -Yeah, the Englishman.
卡特
Cutter!
你怎么知道我在这
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道卡特的
How do you know about Cutter?!
你怎么知道卡特的
How do you know about Cutter?!
我的弟弟阿巴德
My brother Abad.
一定是他告诉你到哪里找我的
He must have told you where to find me.
他说他病了
He said he was sick.
这些人是从哪里冒出来的
Where the hell did these guys come from?
一定是发布全境通告
Must've put out an APB,
惊动了村子
alerted the village.
不 是整个山谷
Hell, the entire valley.
B1 请注意
Bravo 1, be advised,
有几十名敌人
you've got several dozen hostiles
正从你们东北方向快速靠近
approaching at speed from the northeast.
距你们约一百到两百米
A hundred, 200 meters.
收到 作战中心 撤退
Copy, TOC. Exfil.
直升机到了
Helos coming in.
侦察监视设备探测到我们六点钟方向有人
ISR spots guys moving on our six.
烟雾弹掩护
Smoke 'em!
迅速撤退
Moving up quick! Let's go!
已被导弹锁定
Missile lock!
应对策略 防撞击姿势
Countermeasures! Brace!
照明弹 照明弹
Flare! Flare!
不
No...!
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表