剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我跟你父亲谈过了
I spoke to your father.
跟他说我们找到你了
It's how we found you.
他还活着
He's alive?
是的
Yes.
而且他想见你
And he would like to see you.
相信我
Trust me.
还好吗 谢谢你邀请我到这来
How you doing? Thanks for the invite.
你不知道我要进来看一眼
Can't tell you how long I've been trying
努力多久了
to get a look at this place from the inside.
欢迎啊 乐意为你效劳
Oh, welcome. Happy I could oblige.
坐吧
Have a seat.
有点不敢相信
Not so sure I believe that,
跟你说实话吧 我之前还担心
but, uh, to tell you the truth, I was starting to worry
永远都采访不到了呢
this sit-down was never gonna happen.
曼迪向你保证过了 是吧
Mandy gave you her word, right?
是的
She did.
这是我唯一能做的 她一直支持我们
Good. That's the least I could do. She always has our back.
我也会一直支持她的
And I'm-I'm always gonna have her back.
所以 要谈什么
So what's on the agenda?
也许我们可以谈谈
Well, uh, hoping we could start off talking maybe a little bit
你觉得我们在这是干什么呢
about what you think it is we're doing here.
我真的不琢磨这些事
I really don't think about stuff like that.
我就是来这做我的工作
I'm just here to do my job.
所以你们习惯于
So it never bothers you,
执行政♥治♥家和企业家的意愿这件事
how you guys get used to enforce the will
从来都没让你困扰过吗
of politicians and corporations?
如果你有做功课
You know, if you'd done your job,
你就会知道我们根本不在乎政♥治♥家和企业家
you'd know we don't care about politicians or corporations.
我在乎的是要打赢这场仗
All I care about is winning the war here
除掉这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and taking out terrorists.
我在乎的就做好我的工作
That's what I care about. That's doing my job.
那你们
How about...
烧掉罂粟农场的时候呢
when you're used to burn poppy fields?
不像是我们会做的事
Not a mission we would do.
虽然是E队执行了这项任务
Although it is a mission that Echo Team ran
而成为报复目标
that led to them being targeted in retaliation.
我不知道这件事
I don't know anything about that.
你是说我搞错了吗
You telling me I've got that wrong?
说实话 我是说我不想讨论这个
Telling you I'm not discussing it, truth be told.
好吧
Fair enough.
希望你不要怪我问你
Hope you don't blame me for asking.
鸦♥片♥危机在美国已然如此
Opioid crisis back home being what it is,
罂粟是阿富汗人
poppies are the only piece of Afghanistan
唯一关注的东西
anybody really wants to read about.
做功课了
Doing your job.
有趣的是
Funny thing.
这里真正的故事埋在地下
The real story here is underground.
地下
Underground?
矿产
Mining.
据我所知 矿产是这里的未来
What I've been told, that's the future here.
煤矿吗
Coal mining?
大部分是稀土金属
Mostly, it'll be rare-earth metals.
用来制♥造♥手♥机♥ 笔记本电脑
Stuff's in cell phones, laptops,
显然 这个国家坐拥
and apparently this country is sitting on
上万亿美元的资源 就埋在地下
about a trillion dollars' worth just underneath the dirt.
等待别人开采
Just waiting for somebody to drill.
-上万亿美元 -至少有这些
- Trillions with a "T." - At least.
得等他们开始开采才能
Won't be able to estimate the full extent
估算出资源总量
until they can start dropping shafts.
等这个地方稳定下来才能开采
Won't be able to do that until this place is stable,
我想这就是需要你们的地方了
which is where, I suppose, you all come in.
没错
Right.
T代表团队
"T" for team.
对吗 T代表团队
Right? "T" for team.
-你好吗 -我想你
- How you doing? - I missed you.
-是吗 -我觉得我不应该这样说
- You did? - I don't think I'm supposed to say that like that.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
宝贝 不行
Baby. No.
我得走了
I got to go.
我得去看看昨晚扣押的那个囚犯
I got to go check on this detainee I rolled up last night.
所以你就是来
Oh what? You just wanted to make sure
告诉我你要去哪吗
I'm up to date on your whereabouts?
-对 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Well, thanks.
事实上 史蒂夫·波特有个钻头吧
Actually, um, you know Steve Porter's drill?
是的
Yeah.
你说过你不知道怎样处理它
And I know you said you didn't know what you wanted to do with it,
我在想你可不可以把它给我
and I was just thinking maybe I could have it.
好 我觉得这个方法不错
Yeah. Actually, I think that's a good idea.
-我得去拿钻头了 -好的
- I got to get the drill now. - All right.
-你在这等着 -我就待在这
- You stay here. - I'm gonna stay right here.
多谢
Thanks.
很快再见面
I'll see you soon.
改天再约
Rain check.
好 一定
Yeah, definitely.
我和你的记者朋友坐下来谈了谈
So I had a sit-down with your reporter friend.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你们谈了什么
What'd you two talk about?
谈这谈那
Oh, you know, this and that.
都不重要 重要的是保住你的信用
Doesn't matter. Bottom line is you kept your word.
你和那个妻子的进展怎么样
So how did it go in there with the wife?
她有几年没见到萨利姆了
Well, it's been years since she's seen Salim,
所以她不知道他
so she doesn't know anything about him targeting
把E队作为具体目标 但是她知道
Echo Team in particular, but she does claim to know
他曾经把美国人当成目标
that he's targeted Americans in the past.
听说他依旧如此也是意料之中
Wasn't surprised to hear he's still at it.
-我猜也是 -她还给出十几个人名
- I bet. - Also gave us a dozen names
说他们能证明萨利姆想成为阿富汗头号♥毒枭
she says will confirm Salim wants to be the Afghan El Chapo.
这些情报够充分吗
Enough to give us a green light?
说实话
Honestly?
是 就猜到你会这样说
Yeah, I figured you were gonna say that.
当发现萨利姆是坏人时
Gonna be a lot of red faces on our side
我们这边会有不少人很尴尬
when Salim turns out to be bad.
所以大部分人不会相信的
Means most people won't be inclined to believe it.
我们得拿出确凿的证据
We'll have to give them something undeniable.
因为她拿不出
Because she can't.
但是他可以
But he can.
茶
Chai.
艾利斯小姐
Miss Ellis.
哈坎将军
General Hakan.
您邀请我来这真是太好了
How kind of you to invite me here.
拉苏尔指挥官让我恭喜你
Commander Rasul tells me congratulations are in order.
你的成功名单上又多了一个人贩子
You've added a human trafficker to your list of successes.
这不算什么 真正有价值的是帕尔玛斯
That was nothing. The real prize was Permaz.
我的妻子
My wife.
你会发现她是一个难以相处的女人
You will find her a difficult woman.
她有很多问题
She has many, uh... problems, you know.
跟你比起来不算什么
Not compared to yours.
我以为你又是个我得打交道的
I thought you were just another dirty cop
腐♥败♥警♥察♥
I had to do business with,
但事实证明
but it turns out,
你正在这里建立自己的帝国
you've been building yourself quite the empire here,
两边讨好
playing both sides.
你妻子有好多故事要讲
Your wife has lots of stories to tell.
关于毒枭 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Drug lords, terrorists...
这些故事会在我美国政♥府♥的
And what alarm those stories would raise
朋友们间造成什么恐慌呢
among my friends in the U.S. Government.
一个重要的美国伙伴
A prized American partner,
一位盟国领袖
a leader of an allied nation,
被指控与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥勾结
accused of consorting with terrorists?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表