剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
come late to an op,
用愚蠢的即兴发挥搞砸一切
screw everything up with their lame-ass ad-libs.
但你从没觉得你就是糊涂军师吧
But it never occurs to you that you are the Good-Idea Fairy.
总是想改变计划 采取其他措施
Always trying to change things up, do something extra,
提醒每个人杰森·海斯
remind everyone how much better
是多么超凡出众
Jason Hayes is than everybody else.
要是有人受伤
Yeah, but when somebody gets hurt,
或者牺牲了 都因为你不愿意
or gets killed, 'cause you couldn't be bothered
按章行事
to stick to the script?
-"不能怪杰森·海斯 -你竟然敢
- "Hey, can't blame Jason Hayes - You seriously talking about
-争强好胜" -现在提内特
- for being aggressive?" - Nate right now?
别吵了
Break that up!
-别吵了 -冷静 冷静
- Break it up. - Easy, easy.
-你想怎样 -算了吧 圣蒂尼
- What do you got?! - Come on, Santini.
圣蒂尼 算了吧
Santini, come on. Hey!
放松
Hey, relax!
你以为是我控制不住情绪吗
You thought I was the one with the temper.
放松 算了 走吧
Relax. Come on, let's go.
我不会跟那个混♥蛋♥道歉
You know what? I'm not apologizing to that jackass,
如果你是这么想的
if that's what you want me to do.
什么 杰森·海斯道歉 死了这个心吧
Oh, what? Jason Hayes apologize? Perish the thought.
对 死了这个心吧
Yeah, perish the thought.
当我要从选拔班毕业时
You know, when I was getting out of selection,
B队当时正要决定
Bravo Team was deciding which candidate
从我所在的青队挑选谁
from my Green Team class they were gonna pick in the draft.
你记得他们在决定选我之前
You remember any of the conversations they had
是怎么说的吗
before deciding it ought to be me?
我不知道 那时候我是第三负责人
I don't, okay? I was a 3IC back then.
好吧 让我问问你
Okay. All right, well, let me ask you something.
你考虑过我的肤色吗
You ever consider the color of my skin?
得了 没有 与这无关
Come on. No, it's not about that.
与这无关 明白了吗
It is not about that, do you understand me?
就我来说 混♥蛋♥都是一个色
As far as I'm concerned, jackasses come in one color.
对 但这位混♥蛋♥是黑人
Yeah, but this particular jackass is black.
-是的 所以呢 -听着 我明白
- Yeah? And, so? - Look, I get it, man.
我自己绝对受不了博
I never could stand Beau myself.
好吧 他是个傲慢 焦躁的完美主义者
All right? He's an arrogant, uptight perfectionist
没有幽默感
with no sense of humor,
他不会跳脱框架
and he won't think outside the box.
我知道 他把你逼急了
I get it. He drives you crazy.
很好 很高兴咱俩达成了共识
Good. I'm glad that we see the same way.
行 那你觉得他是怎么看你的
Okay, well, how do you think he's seeing you?
不如这么问 我会在意吗
Better question-- do I care?
你在他眼里就是个顶着鸟窝头
He's seeing a white guy with slept-on hair,
心智不成熟
couple days' growth, and your shirt
衣着懒散 口无遮拦的白人
flapping almost as much as your mouth.
谢谢夸奖 雷 我谢谢你
Thanks for that, Ray. Really appreciate it.
听着 重点在于
Look, man, the point is,
你所过的生活正是他向往的
he's seeing a guy go through life the way he wishes he could.
你根本都不了解这家伙
Look, what do you even know about this guy?
我够了解了 我也参加过基础水下爆破训练
I know enough! I know what it's like starting BUD/S--
第一阶段的第一天
150 guys, first day of Phase 1,
我是150人里唯一的黑人
I'm the only black face.
晚上是魔鬼训练
Night time surf torture,
所有人一个挨一个躺在沙滩上
everyone laid out side-by-side on the beach,
双眼刺痛 嘴里一股呕吐物的味道
eyes stinging, mouths tasting like puke,
咸涩 都是沙子
salt and sand.
每当海浪冲上来
Every time a wave comes in,
明明大家都在作弊
everybody's trying to cheat, right?
把头抬起来
Keep their head up
这样海水就不会流进鼻子里
so the sea water doesn't go back in your nose.
指导员吼着让人躺回去
Instructors yelling at you to get back down.
你要知道 老杰 在黑暗里
The thing is, in the dark, Jace,
白人面孔是很难分清的
it's hard to tell one white face from another.
所以你以为他们会叫谁的名字
So who do you think they call out by name?
"佩里 你给我躺回沙子里去"
"Perry, you get your nappy head back down in that sand!"
我们选你是因为你是个出色的作战人员
We chose you because you're a great operator.
不 你选我是因为那时候我是最厉害的
No, you chose me because I was the best operator.
你不懂 兄弟
It's what you're not understanding, brother.
于我 于博 光出色还不够
For me, for Beau, being great's not good enough.
你跳脱框架
You go outside the box,
叫做创新 行事主动
you're innovative, a self-starter.
换做我们 就成了不守规矩
If we do it, we can't follow the rules.
我并非为博的言行开脱
I'm not saying that excuses the way Beau is at all.
只是想说 你最少要
I'm just saying it's something
想到这一点
you ought to at least take into account.
知道了 我明白 好吗
Got it, man. I got it, all right?
我很感激你向我袒露心声
Look, I appreciate you talking to me,
但你听到他怎么说内特了吗
but did you hear what he said about Nate?
难道不是你先提起内特的
You know what? You were actually the one who brought up Nate.
有人牺牲 就因为我没有按章行事
Somebody gets killed 'cause I can't stick to the script?
他不是这个意思吗
You don't think that's what he meant?
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
内特的死已折磨你数月
I think Nate's death has been eating at you for months now,
你是时候找个人聊聊
and I think it's time you talked to somebody about it
因为你放不下
'cause it's not going away.
治疗 治疗 不可能
Therapy. Therapy-- yeah, that's never gonna happen.
不一定非得是心理医生
Maybe not a shrink, necessarily.
我 阿兰娜 总有个人
But me, Alana, somebody.
-我们不那么做 雷 -是吗
- That's not what we do, Ray. - Yeah?
也不能在上头面前推撞
Well, we also don't get into scraps in front of the brass
拿自己的军职冒险
and risk getting bounced out of command.
我们失去过多少朋友了
Look, how many friends have we lost?
可从未谈论过他们
We never talk about them.
为什么偏偏内特例外
Why is so Nate different?
你知道吗 其实我真不在乎原因
You know what? Honestly, I really don't care about the why.
我在乎的只是怎么解决问题
All I care about is figuring out how to fix it.
我告诉奈玛行动取消了
I told Naima we got scrapped.
她在做午餐
She's making lunch.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
不用 我不饿
No. I'm good. I'm fine.
我有我该做的事
I got something I got to do.
和该去的地方
Somewhere I need to be, okay?
-我没意见 -好
- I'm good. Okay. - Yeah.
皮特
Hey, Pete.
怎么了
What's going on?
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming by, man.
我们一起经历了这么多
Well, after all we've been through,
怎么会拒绝跟你出来喝一杯
hard to see turning you down for a drink.
这里有点闷对吧
Man, it's a little thick in here, isn't it?
可能是空调坏了
Yeah, probably the AC's broken.
要不要换个地方
Well, you want to go somewhere else?
不 闷热中喝酒
Hell, no. Drink in the heat.
-可以假装我们重回喀布尔 -要喝点什么
- Let's pretend we're back in Kabul. - Hey, what can I get you?
我要一杯啤酒和一杯龙舌兰 你要吗
Can I get a beer and a shot of tequila? You in?
-好 我来一样的 -好的
- Yeah, make it two. - Got it.
你回弗吉尼亚多久了
How long you been back in Virginia?
几个月吧
Oh, a couple months.
内特的事很遗憾
Sorry about Nate.
我本想回来参加葬礼 但我得...
Yeah, I wanted to get back for the funeral. I...
留在贾拉拉巴德履行完合约
had to stay in JBad, finish a contract.
好吧
Yeah.
护照
这是哪儿来的
Where'd you get that?
在他的"逝后即焚"箱里发现的
Found that in Nate's burn box.
她是什么人
What do you know about her?
马里安 就是给你们当翻译
Marjan. You know that 'terp that you had,
后来失踪那人的老婆
the one that disappeared? That's his wife.
我记得
Oh, yeah, I know that.
她丈夫失踪后
Well, after her husband disappeared,
她以为是被塔♥利♥班♥的人抓走了
she assumed he was picked up by the Taliban,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表