剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我有地图 照片 以及公♥司♥内部文件
I've got maps, photos, internal company documents.
哪家公♥司♥
What company?
首先 你得保证你不写那篇新闻了
First, you have to promise you're gonna drop the other story.
好吧
All right.
如果你给的真的是大新闻
If your news story is big enough,
那我就不写那篇杀死小孩的新闻了
I'll drop the one I'm writing about the dead kid.
如果我给了你
If I give you what I got,
我怎么知道你不会两篇都报道
how do I know you're not just gonna run with both stories?
我想那你只能选择相信我了
I guess you're just gonna have to trust me.
艾伦·卡特的事你知道多少
How much do you know about Alan Cutter?
一个人喝酒 真是越来越糟了 雷
Drinking alone, now that is a slippery slope, Ray.
好吧 好的是现在你来
Well, then, good thing you're here to s...
拯救我了
save me from it.
现在可以跟我说阿巴德的任务后
You ready to tell me what you've been running around on
你在查什么吗
since we got back from Abad?
你 曼迪 还有戴维斯
You, Mandy and Davis?
我想你猜得到
I think you can guess.
卡特的事
Cutter?
是的
Yeah.
这件事我能帮得上忙
You know, I could help you with that.
卡特太危险了
Cutter's too dangerous.
他是那种会利用你的妻儿
He's the kind of guy who'll use your wife and kids
威胁你的人 我
to come after you, and I...
我得让你离得远远的
I got to keep you far away from that.
所以你不想让我参与
That's why you don't want me on it?
是为了保护奈玛和孩子们
To protect Naima and the kids?
你骗了我 雷
You lied to me, Ray.
你骗了全队 让我们都陷入险境
You lied to the team, put us all at risk.
对 没错
Yes, I did.
但我也坦白了
And I owned up to it.
所以你是要我夸你吗
Oh, so you want credit for that?
兄弟 是我搞砸了
Look, brother, I messed up.
你就是搞砸了
Yeah, you did.
但我不能错过驻派
I couldn't miss deployment,
我原以为肩伤不碍事
and I-I thought I could work around the shoulder.
我们现在怎么办
So where does that leave us?
就这样 十二三个小时后
Leaves us right here, 12, 13 hours before we board
我们就要登上自♥由♥之翼回家了
that-that freedom bird to get home.
回家之后呢
What about after that?
首先 你得去做个肩部手术
Well, first of all, you're gonna get that shoulder surgery
你嘴硬说不需要
you're saying that you don't need.
其次 在康复期间
Second, uh, you're go, uh, teach at Green Team
去训练青队
while you're rehabbing.
这主意不错
That's a good idea.
训练青队
Teach at Green Team?
亚当肯定乐坏了
Adam will love to have you.
再说了 在司令部让你带队之前
Besides, you're got to put in your instructor time before,
你也得有训练的经历
uh, Command will even give you your own team.
意味着我得离开B队几个月
Means I'll be off of Bravo for a few months.
我回来还有位子吗
Sure I'm-a have a spot to come back to?
等时机成熟了再说
We'll talk about that when the time is right.
也到时再说你的脑袋没啥毛病吗
We, uh, also gonna talk about what's not wrong with your head?
♪ Mama told me ♪
♪ When I was young ♪
♪ Come sit beside me ♪
♪ My only son ♪
♪ And listen closely ♪
♪ To what I say ♪
♪ And if you do this ♪
♪ It'll help you ♪
♪ Some sunny day ♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
♪ Oh, take your time ♪
♪ Don't live too fast ♪
♪ Troubles will come ♪
R队
请你们喝一瓶
B队
♪ And they will pass ♪
♪ You'll find a woman ♪
♪ And you'll ♪
♪ And you'll find love ♪
♪ And don't forget, son ♪
♪ There is someone ♪
♪ Up above ♪
♪ And be a simple ♪
♪ Kind of man ♪
♪ Oh, be something ♪
♪ You love and understand ♪
♪ Baby, be a simple ♪
♪ Kind of man ♪
♪ Oh, won't you do this for me, son ♪
♪ If you can ♪
♪ And be a simple ♪
♪ Kind of man ♪
♪ Oh, be something ♪
♪ You love and understand ♪
♪ Baby, be a simple ♪
♪ Kind of man... ♪
爸爸
Daddy!
小宝贝
Oh, hey, baby girl.
爸爸想死你了
Daddy missed you so much.
我也很想你
I missed you, too.
走吧
Come on.
真的吗
You did?
-真的吗 -真的
- You did? Yeah? - Yes.
你看起来好极了
You look great.
看看谁回来了
Look at you!
我比较喜欢这里的视野
I prefer the view from over here.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
很好 我很好
Good. I'm good.
他长这么大了
He's so big.
你抱抱他才知道有多沉呢
Mm, wait till you hold him.
-让我抱抱他 -给爸爸抱抱 宝宝
- Don't mind if I do. - Come on, baby.
得给他点时间熟悉你
He just has to get used to you.
没错
Right.
好了 别哭了 那是爸爸
All right. Come on, it's just Daddy!
爸爸 想看看我重新布置过的房♥间吗
Daddy, you want to see how we redid my room?
好 亲爱的 我想看
Yeah, sweetie, I do.
我非常想看
I really do.
走吧 我们该回家了
Come on, let's get going.
我们走吧
Yeah. Come on.
都快不记得这里有多干净了
Ah. Forget how clean it is here.
你总是说这句
You always say that.
-我有吗 -当然
- I do? - Yes.
地上没有
Now, there's no dust,
本该有的尘和土
and dirt's in the ground where it should be.
你在飞机上想要跟我说的
Is this what you wanted to talk to me about
-就是这些吗 -不是
- on the plane? - Nah.
不过 我觉得在你放我下车之前
But... I just think we should stop somewhere, uh,
我们得先去个地方
before you drop me off.
去其他地方
Stop somewhere?
怎么
What,
难道你不觉得这样有些操之过急吗
you don't think it's just a little bit early for all that?
还是也许你发现你把厕纸忘了
Or maybe you just realized you forgot toilet paper?
是丹尼的事
It's Danny.
什么
What?
听着 我真地很想早点告诉你 但我
Look, look, I wanted to tell you earlier, but I just...
但就是找不到开口的时机
I just couldn't find the right moment.
很好 桑尼 你吓到我了
Okay, Sonny, you're scaring me,
直截了当地告诉我吧
so just go ahead and tell me.
布莱克本之前跟我说他出了点问题
Blackburn told me that he's in a little bit of trouble.
这是布莱克本跟你说的
Talking about Blackburn told you something?
-布莱克本为什么要 -戴维斯 看着我
- W-why would Blackburn... - Davis, look at me.
是毒品
It's drugs.
听懂了吗 他的状况很不好
Okay? And he's not doing good.
他吸毒过量了吗
What, he OD'd?
他复吸了
He relapsed.
警♥察♥在他车里找到了他
Cops found him in his car.
他现在在哪
Where is he?
他现在在退伍军人医院
He's at the VA hospital.
汉普顿退伍军人医疗中心
丹尼·库珀
所以到最后
So, in the end,
德国戏剧家
布莱希特的"间离效果"绝不是指
Brecht's "alienation effect" was anything but,
让演员和观众在从新的角度赏析
uniting his performers with the audience in a new appreciation
当代复杂的政♥治♥和社会问题上产生共鸣
for the complex political and social issues of the day.
好了 这周的课就上到这
Okay, that's it for the week.
爱尔兰作家
记得尽快把有关乔伊斯的作业交给我
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表