剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
It's gonna give you a base before you jump.
我们要从比珠穆朗玛峰山顶
Okay, look, we are jumping almost two miles higher
高3200多米的地方跳下去
than the top of Mount Everest.
对 你要是不预先呼吸 就有昏厥的危险
Right, you don't pre-breathe, you run the risk of passing out,
身体♥位♥置会失控 开始旋转
which means you lose body position, start to spin,
降落伞就会缠到我们身上
and that chute right there is gonna wrap around us
缠得比烟卷还紧
tighter than a cigarette roll.
嘿 看着我
Hey, hey. Look at me.
看着我 放松点 不幸中的万幸
Look at me. Relax. Silver lining.
假如我们真那么倒霉
If that were to happen to us,
我俩摔落地面时是不省人事的
you and I are both gonna be unconscious when we burn in.
这倒是好事情
Okay? That's a good thing.
开始干吧
Let's do this.
出发 起立
Let's go. Get up.
打开货板
Break down the pallet.
博士你还好吧
You okay, Doc?
没事 很好
Yeah, great.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你知道你不用带着这些人了吧
You know you don't have to carry these guys anymore, right?
什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是已经不再是游戏模式了
It means this isn't white-side anymore.
那套欢呼声 "团队第一"什么的都扯淡了
All that "Rah-rah," "Team first" crap.
伙计 一级作战水平
Dude, this level, Tier One,
要找的是全明星队员
these guys are looking for all-stars.
你是说我不应该停下
You saying I shouldn't have stopped
帮助"大个儿"爬上墙
to help Big Country up the wall?
这些家伙都知道我们是海豹突击队员
You know, these guys already know that we're SEALs,
我们见识过战斗 经历过基础水下爆破训练
we've seen combat, been through BUD/S--
我们应该表现得像一名成员了
we can act as part of a boat crew.
他们要的是不需要依靠其他成员的人
Well, they're looking for guys who don't need that crew.
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
我在这里看到的是
What I've seen here...
没人喜欢单打独斗的家伙
no one's crazy about guys flying solo.
我只是想给你点建议
Look, I-I'm just trying to give you my advice,
好吧 你不一定要接受
all right-- you don't have to take it.
我们明天就知道
Well, we'll see tomorrow
谁在最后五名里面了
who's in the bottom five or not.
好
Okay.
天啊 你瞧瞧
Holy Mother, look at that.
哥们 别这样 给兄弟一个机会
Hey, man, come on. Give a brother a chance.
我说过了 哥们 你得跟上才行
Like I said, bro, you got to keep up.
我叫克莱
I'm Clay.
我叫斯特拉
Stella.
斯特拉
Stella?
斯特拉啊 斯特拉
"Stella! Hey, Stella..."
出自电影《欲望号♥街车》
从来没人这么叫过
Wow, no one's ever said that before.
拜托 那并不代表不好玩
Come on, that doesn't make it not fun.
你知道是出自哪里吗
Do you even know what it's from?
知道
Yeah.
-我不太相信你 -打个赌吧
- I'm not sure I believe you. - Okay, bet me.
-我输了我请 -你觉得这是哪一年
- I lose, I buy. - What year do you think this is?
拜托
Come on.
即使在2017年
Even in 2017, a guy's got to be able
男人请喝酒不算是仇恨犯罪吧
to buy a drink without it being considered a hate crime.
我赌你说不出其他台词
I bet you can't tell me one more line.
我赌我行
And I bet you I can.
但是我不打算说
But you know what? I'm not going to.
没错
Exactly.
奥普拉做过一♥期♥节目
You know, Oprah did this episode once.
美国电视节目主持人
整集说的都是预先判断
The whole show it was about prejudgment.
我很肯定她反对这些
I'm pretty sure she was against it.
我有些学生也许会
I have students who might characterize
把你的仇恨犯罪笑话视为微歧视
your hate-crime joke itself as a microaggression.
这么说你是老师吗
So, what, you're a teacher?
研究生
A grad student.
哈德逊州立大学
Hudson... Hudson State.
说到这个 明天一大早
And speaking of which, I have to lead a section
我要带一堂课
first thing tomorrow morning, so...
明白
I'll get it.
不不 你真的认为我会让你请吗
No, no. You really think I'm gonna let you pay for my drink?
为什么不行 女权主义吗
Why not? Feminism?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
我以为女权主义的重点在于
I thought the whole point of feminism
女人应该能随心所欲
was the women were supposed to be able to do whatever they want.
没错
Yes, and, you know,
虽然我很想留下来争辩其定义
as much as I would like to stay here and debate that definition,
因为我真的永远也不会厌倦
because I really never, ever get tired
倾听一个二十多岁 中产阶级的白人帅哥
of listening to good-looking, 20-something
在多元交织性别理论的细节上
middle-class white guys opining on the finer points
发表论点
of intersectional gender theory,
但是我说了 我早上有课
I have to teach in the morning, just like I said.
我什么时候能再见你
When can I see you again?
你知道我的名字 知道我在哪念书
You know my name, and you know where I'm in school.
如果你和我想的一样
If you are what I think you are,
那你要找到我应该不是难事
you shouldn't have too much trouble finding me.
你觉得我是赏金猎人吗
You think I'm Dog the Bounty Hunter?
等一下
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
你不是不让我请你喝酒吗
I thought-I thought you weren't gonna let me buy your drink.
我有这么说吗
Did I say that?
从十六岁起 我就没自己付过酒钱
Yeah, I haven't bought my own drinks since I was 16.
我就当是补偿
I consider it reparations.
我连钱包都没带
Not even carrying my wallet.
依靠"好心的陌生人"吗
Relying on the "Kindness of strangers"?
出自电影《欲望号♥街车》
叙利亚阿赫尔医院
我认为让装备通气 防护作用就失效了
Hey, I think making these things breathable defeats the purpose.
你没事吧
You okay?
如果走进那栋神经毒气泄漏的大楼
If I'm a little nervous about walking into a building
让我有点紧张的话
full of spilled nerve agent,
那我想我不适合这份工作吧
I guess I'm in the wrong line of work, right?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
我们已找到目标 准备交战
We've reached our target. We're about to engage.
医院外面有两名守卫
Got two guards outside the hospital.
收到 B1
Good copy, Bravo 1.
有叙利亚朋友的消息吗
Any word on our Syrian friends?
没 还在跟二十公里外的叙利亚自♥由♥军交战
Negative. Still engaged with the FSA 20 klicks out.
收到
Copy that.
还好吗
All right?
右上
Up right.
左上
Up left.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
这儿交给我 雷
I got this, Ray.
这地方被破坏过
This place took a hit.
安全
Clear.
好了 博士 你来吧
All right, Doc, you're on.
该死 看起来炮击把物资库毁得
Dang. Looks like the shelling tore up the stockpile
比我们想象的还严重
more than we thought.
现在我得用拭子在仪器上提取样本
I got to swab the apparatus now to get our samples.
那对我们的计划有什么影响
What's that do to the timeline?
坏影响
Nothing good.
-走吧 博士 行动吧 -好
- Let's go, Doc. You got to move. Let's go. - Yeah.
你要告诉我刚才到底在搞什么吗
You want to tell me what in the actual hell that was about?
什么刚才在搞什么
What the hell was what about, huh?
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
我们已经拿下实验室了
We've secured the lab.
外援正准备收集样品
Strap's gonna start collecting samples.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 赛克斯前沿基地
收到 B1
Roger, Bravo 1.
我们会准备本地车辆接应你们撤离
We'll get those indig vehicles in place for your exfil.
B1 注意
Bravo 1, be advised,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表