剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
之前都是我要走
I was always the one leaving.
留下来的感觉糟糕透了
It sucks staying behind.
-我知道你很怀念 -我想的是你
- I know you miss it. - I'll miss you.
我忘记约了戈登一起喝东西了
Forgot I promised Gordon I'd meet him for drinks.
-戈登啊 -我要下了
- Gordon, huh? - I need to go, and you need
明天再聊你的疑心病
to talk about your paranoid fantasies tomorrow.
所以你不需要动手术
So you're telling me you don't need any surgery?
不用
Nope. Doc fixed me up
医生给我开了大剂量消炎药
with some heavy duty anti-inflammatories.
告诉我别再用直杆做卧推了
Told me not to bench with a straight bar.
别担心我了
Stop being worried.
我没事
I'm good.
那是史蒂夫·波特的钻头
That's Steve Porter's drill.
某次行动时有东西沾上面了
He got something on it during an op.
他就问我可不可以拿去实验室检验一下
And he asked me if I'd have our labs test it.
他怎么交给你去检验
Why did he, uh, give it to you guys
不交给军队实验室
and not the military lab?
我还真没想过这个
I never really thought about it.
你又请求批准
You're asking permission to go after
抓捕阿富汗警长萨利姆·哈坎
Salim Hakan, the Afghan police commander.
我知道萨利姆是我们任务的新门面人物
I know Salim's the new poster boy for our mission here,
但遗憾的是 他也跟伏击
but unfortunately, he's also connected
并杀害六名美国作战人员有关
to the ambush and murder of six American operators.
-有请哈坎将军 -你想追查萨利姆·哈坎
- General Hakan. - You want to go after Salim Hakan,
那就不能有一丝差错
you can't be even a little bit wrong.
老家伙会活埋了你的
The old men will bury you.
帕尔玛斯·哈坎 你和他妻子的进展怎么样
Permaz Hakan. How'd it go in there with his wife?
所以她不知道他
So, she doesn't know anything about him
把E队作为具体目标
targeting Echo Team, in particular,
但是她知道
but she does claim to know that he's targeted
他曾经把美国人当成目标
Americans in the past.
你的自尊心让你疏忽了
Your pride has made you careless.
一个漂亮的美国女孩被发现死在这
Nobody would be surprised if a pretty, American girl
不会有人惊讶的
was found dead in this part of town.
这真是蠢到家了
热死我了
我还没准备好
我还没准备好
海豹突击队
第一季 第十八集
有没有可能这不是我想的那样
Any chance this isn't what I think it is?
得看你想的是什么了
Depends. What do you think it is?
这是针对萨利姆·哈坎将军的目标方案
I think it's a target package for General Salim Hakan,
他是南加哈省的国民警♥察♥警长
Police Commander of Nangarhar Province,
阿富汗的英雄
hero of Afghanistan,
"安达尔人和先民的王"
Queen of the Andals and the First Men.
说实话吧 最后那句是你编的
Tell the truth. You made that last part up.
如果是这样 那就对了
In that case, no.
那就完全是你所想的那样
There's no chance it's not what you think it is.
-曼迪 -三百页
- Mandy. - 300 pages,
四个流程图 两张地图
four flowcharts and two maps
都表明萨利姆·哈坎是罂粟农场的主人
demonstrating Salim Hakan's ownership of the poppy farm
以及他跟用来伏击E队的那笔钱
and his connection to the money that paid
有关系
for the hit on Echo Team.
也有他威胁一位宣誓效忠的
There's also a digital recording of him threatening the life
美国情报官员性命的数字录音
of a duly-sworn American intelligence officer.
是你
You.
这是目标方案
This is the target package.
司令部完全可以毙掉方案
Command is free to turn it down.
你最好祈祷
Just better hope they never have to defend that
他们永远不必跟监督委员会解释
to an oversight committee.
他们不会很开心的
They're not gonna be too happy.
被迫承认他们刚当众押宝的当地门面
Be forced to admit the guy they just publicly bet on
结果竟然是杀害美国士兵的真凶
as the way forward here turns out to be killing Americans.
转而像他们押宝的
Instead of just selling us out
那些人一样出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗
like the guys they usually bet on?
这会让很多人面子上挂不住的
It's gonna make a whole lot of people look a whole lot of bad.
他们现在应该已经习惯了
Figure they ought to be used to that by now.
这些你都确定吗
You're sure of all of this?
十分确定
Completely.
好 我会打电♥话♥
Okay. I'll make the call.
待命吧
Stand by.
曼迪
And, Mandy.
我知道 干得漂亮
Yeah, I know. Great work.
你真让我头疼
You're a pain in my ass.
-早 帅哥 -"早 帅哥"什么意思
- Morning, sunshine. - What do you mean, "Morning, sunshine"?
现在是下午五点
5: 00 in the afternoon.
你懂我的意思 很开心看到你今天状态不错
Ah, you know what I mean. Glad you could make it today.
你感觉有点"飘飘然"
You're looking a little light on your feet.
"飘飘然" 我才没有飘飘然 雷
Light on my feet. I'm not light on my feet, Ray.
早啊 各位
Morning, everybody.
-瞧 她懂了 -早上好
- See? She gets it. - Good morning.
先说重要的 几个小时之前
First things first, as of a few hours ago,
针对萨利姆·哈坎的目标方案
the target package on Salim Hakan
正式投入准备当中
is officially in the pipeline.
-好 -棒 漂亮
- Yeah. - Well done, well done.
贝尔丁怎么说的
Hey, what did, uh, Belding say?
-你肯定能想象到 -我在想象 好
- I'm sure you can imagine. - Oh, I'm imagining, all right.
我在想象整件事情
I'm imagining the whole thing right now.
不管怎样 他上报了
Anyway, he passed it up the chain.
但记住
But keep in mind,
本·拉♥登♥行动花了两百多天才获批
it took over 200 days to get approval for the Bin Laden op.
萨利姆·哈坎多年来
Salim Hakan's been ingratiating himself
一直在讨好美国高层官员
with American brass for years now,
大概要等一段时间才能批准
so we may be waiting on a green light for a while.
我怎么总被这帮官僚们管呢
How the hell is it I ended up in such a bureaucracy?
没办法 等着呗
So, nothing to do but wait, wait, wait.
但我感觉到
Yeah, something tells me
我们会有事可忙的
we'll find a way to keep busy.
国防部官员和国会议员代表将于今晚
Delegation of congressmen and DoD officials
抵达贾拉拉巴德
arriving in J-Bad tonight.
突出改善基建和
Part of a publicity tour highlighting infrastructure improvements
地区维稳的公开访问
and growing stabilization in the region.
好 期待中 别告诉我
Okay. Wait for it. Don't tell me.
布莱克本 拜托了
Hey, Blackburn, please.
-快泼瓢冷水 -我们会负责安保
- Give me a buzzkill. - We will be doing security.
拜托 伙计
Ah, come on, man.
保护他们
Keep them from getting blown all to hell
在这个太平地区不被全部炸死
in the middle of this stabilizing region.
是啊 那就尴尬了
Yeah, that would be embarrassing.
代表团将去参观
Well, the delegation is scheduled
福格治疗医院
to visit Forogh Curative Hospital,
贾拉拉巴德市中心
Downtown Jalalabad.
他们几点落地
What time do they touch down?
我将去机场接他们
I'm gonna meet them at the airfield,
带他们来这跟你们见面
bring them back here to meet you all,
然后再带他们到住处
and then show them to their quarters.
这队人有没可能
Any chance this group
比我们接待的上一波人好伺候点
is better than the last group we had to babysit?
你不会以为公众人物都是
You really think politicians get successful
靠倾听群众呼声成功的吧
by listening to people?
-不 -不会
- No. - Nope.
是他
Oh, this guy.
怎么 你认识吗
What, you know him?
我领教过他
I know of him.
告诉我哪儿能搞支枪
Anybody know where I can get a gun?
那么严重吗
Was that bad?
布莱克本少校
Commander Blackburn.
库克上将
General Cook.
-艾利斯女士 -很高兴再见面 长官
- Ms. Ellis. - Nice to see you again, sir.
你一定是那个...
And you must be...
总士官长海斯 长官
Master Chief Hayes, sir.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表