剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他们不能偏离任务
They're not deviating from the mission.
长官 一名队员现在有危险
Sir, w-we have a man in danger.
通讯器给我
Give me that.
B1
Bravo 1.
我是空军空中作战中♥央♥司令部的帕森斯上将
This is General Parsons, CENTCOM Air Combat Command.
我欣赏你想拯救队员
I admire your desire to get your man,
但取回无人机的处理器是你的首要任务
but recovering the drone's processor is your priority.
鉴于周围情况 分散队伍太冒险了
Splitting your forces is too risky given the environment.
对不起 长官 但是
Forgive me, sir, but...
你是在要求我抛下队员离去吗
are you asking me to leave one of my men behind?
伊♥拉♥克♥进攻很快就开始了
The Iraqi assault's beginning shortly.
我们会让快速反应部队过去
We'll attach a QRF with them.
他们会救出你的队员
They'll get your guy out.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir,
他们要花一天时间才能移♥动♥半个街区
it'll take them a day to move a half a block.
现在我有成千上万的部队
I have thousands of troops operating
在无守望的情况下在战区执行任务
in combat zones without overwatch now.
他们的安全取决于你是否能带回处理器
Their safety depends on you delivering that processor.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
杰森是不可能服从这一命令的
Zero chance Jason obeys that order.
你可不想违背帕森斯的命令
Parsons doesn't seem like the type of guy you want to disobey.
没有侦察监视设备 也许能帮上忙
ISR is down. Maybe that helps us.
如果看不到 很难得知是否抗命了
Hard to know you've been disobeyed if you can't see.
那孩子有危险
Kid's up against it,
这些高♥官♥
and these cake-eaters,
-在乎的只有这个破硬件
- all they care about is this damn hardware.
还要多久
How much longer?
至少还有五分钟
Least another five minutes.
-太久了 -我在动用我所有的人力
- That's too long. - I'm using all the manpower given to me.
去拿你的电锯 桑尼
Get your saw, Sonny.
锯开
Open it up.
这不是脑部手术
This ain't brain surgery.
让我把这破玩意锯开
Let me rip this sucker open.
让路 呆子
Kick rocks, nerd.
这是严重违反协议
This is a gross violation of protocol.
-他无权干涉... -对不起
- He's not cleared to interfere... - I'm sorry.
我听不到你说话
I can't hear you.
快点锯开
Rip it up!
B1 这里是B2
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2.
有人正向B6靠近
Bravo 6 is about to get a visitor.
重复 B2
Repeat, Bravo 2.
有人正要下到洞里
There's a dude going down the hole.
别开枪
Don't open up.
有什么事斯宾塞会解决
Spenser will be able to handle business if anything goes down.
收到
Copy that.
事态升级 我就朝他们开枪
Things escalate, I'll unleash hell on their position.
B1 B6刚逃过一劫
Bravo 1, it appears Bravo 6 just dodged a bullet.
那小子把他所有的好运都用光了
Whatever good karma that kid has, he just used up.
得更多才行
He's gonna need a little more.
跑大老远就为了这个小玩意儿
Came all this way for that tiny thing?
东西都拿到了吗
You got everything you need?
-可以走了 -可以走了 好
- Good to go. - Good to go. Okay.
全金属 准备就地炸毁无人机
Full Metal, prep to blow the drone in place.
然后你护送外援离开
Then you're gonna escort the straps to exfil.
我们去救B6
We're going after Bravo 6.
收到
Roger that.
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
请讲 B1
Copy, Bravo 1.
绿松石阶段
Turquoise.
是合用线通话吗
We on a party line here?
不是
Negative.
只有我俩
Just us.
就事态来看 只有你知我知
Situational awareness, between you and I,
我要回去救那小子 我知道
I'm going back for the kid. I'm sure the general's
上将知道了肯定会生气
gonna get his balls in a twist on this one.
收到
Uh, roger that.
简易爆♥炸♥装置迫使你改变撤离路线
IEDs forcing you to revise your exfil path.
重新评估路线
Estimate the current route
还需要十五分钟
will add an additional 15 minutes on the ground.
B1退出
1 out.
有什么问题吗 少校
Is there a problem, Commander?
没有 地面作战情况有变
No, sir. Situation on the ground's fluid.
撤离路线需要做轻微调整
Required a slight adjustment for exfil,
但仍然能成功取回东西
but we're still on track for a successful recovery.
很好
Good.
B1 听到了吗
Bravo 1, you hear that?
炮击结束
Shelling's ended.
僵尸们该出动了
This is when the zombies come out.
B1 街上安全
Bravo 1, streets are clear.
顺利前往到一号♥观察所
You should have smooth sailing to OP 1.
行动中
Moving.
街上可能到处都是简易爆♥炸♥装置
Streets are probably littered with IEDs.
咱们得抓紧时间
Well, we're gonna have to haul ass anyway.
快天亮了
The sun's coming up soon.
B1 我看到那洞里有奇怪的光
Bravo 1, I got eyes on some weird light show
射出来
coming out of that hole.
继续盯着
Hold what you got.
斯宾塞可能想用光传信
Spenser's probably trying to send up a flare.
说得没错
Yeah, a good reason.
有一座大型高射炮
You guys got a big-ass antiaircraft gun
正对着你们的潜入位置
pointed right at your infil point.
-你们赶紧撤退 -收到
- You've got to pull back, guys. - Copy.
-注意隐蔽 -取消取消 重复 取消
- Taking cover. - Abort. Abort. Repeat. Abort.
好了 前门不行 我们得从街上撤离了
Okay, look, front door's out. We got to get off the streets now.
那小子第一次救我们
First time the kid saves our asses.
我们或许该欠他一箱啤酒
We might actually owe him a case of beer.
B2 这里是B1
2, this is 1.
有什么情况吗
From your perspective, anything?
我又有麻烦了 老大
I've got another problem myself, boss.
里面的战士更多了
We got more fighters inside.
他们从哪儿冒出来的
Where the hell'd they come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直盯着这条街
I've been watching the street the whole time.
他们就凭空出现了
It just came out of nowhere.
记得在摩苏尔那些人是怎么凭空出现的吗
Remember Mosul when they came out of nowhere?
记得 坏人挖了一条隧♥道♥
Yeah, bad guys dug a tunnel.
你觉得他们在这里如法炮制吗
Think they did the same thing here?
隧♥道♥是我们唯一的入口
Tunnel's our only way in.
得先找到才行
We need to find it first.
我们可以直接问路
We could always ask these guys for directions.
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
我们在找一条通往一号♥观察所的隧♥道♥
We're looking for a tunnel system that leads into OP 1.
B1 这里是作战中心 收到
Bravo 1, this is TOC. Copy.
希望下次伊♥斯♥兰♥国
It would be considerate of ISIS
能在他们挖的隧♥道♥外竖个牌什么的
to put up signs to their tunnels next time.
他们往里挖 把土从地板
Hmm. They dig inside. They pile the dirt
堆到天花板 这样就不会暴露位置
from floor to ceiling so as not to give away their locations.
很 很聪明
It's... it's smart.
但并非万无一失
But not foolproof.
瞧这座建筑外面
Look at the ground outside this building.
什么也没看到
I don't see anything.
这就对了 现在看相同位置
Exactly. Now look at this picture
第二天的情况
from the next day.
你说那个土堆是怎么来的
What is that pile right there?
前一天都还没有
That was not there the day before.
挖出来的堆土
Excavated dirt.
炮击很可能炸碎窗户
Artillery shell probably blew out the window,
让土漏了出来
caused the dirt to leak out.
而克莱的位置离那个入口最近
Mm-hmm. And Clay's position is the building closest to that entrance.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表