剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Long flight.
去那坐吧
Well, have a seat over there.
布莱恩以前喜欢坐那
That's where Brian used to sit.
我去给你们倒点现煮咖啡
I'll go fetch you some fresh.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他说他妈妈去看过他所有的球赛
Said his mom came to all of his football games.
说他每周和她聊天
Said he talked to her every week.
沙特警♥察♥会在十四分钟响应
14-minute response time for the Saudi cops.
只要和守卫交战 计时即刻开始
Clock starts as soon as you engage the guards.
此次任务最耗时的部分
The most time-consuming portion
就是攻破两道防护门
of this op will be breaching the two blast doors.
如果你们十四分钟内
If you fail to exfil
没能和阿布·哈森一起撤离
with Abu Hassan in 14 minutes,
我们就会停止演练 重新调整
we'll stop the drill and reset.
好了 小子们 好好表现吧
All right, boys, show us what you got.
我会表现给你们看的
I'll show you what I got.
三二一 开枪
Three, two, one. Execute.
好 搞定哨兵了
Okay. Sentries are down.
准备引爆
Fire in the hole!
刚才是怎么回事
What in the hell was that?
破门炸♥药♥
A breaching charge.
你觉得炸得够大吗
You think it was big enough?
大量的大 宝贝
"P" for "Plenty," baby.
你刚刚把两吨♥重的大门
You just turned a two-ton door
变成两吨♥重的障碍物了 蠢蛋
into a two-ton obstacle, numbnuts.
长官 失陪一下
Sir, will you excuse us a moment?
-埃里克 -好
- Eric... - Yeah.
好吧 我知道守则上说
All right, look, you know what, I know that the book says
门后没有友军
to overpower the breach when
就能强力攻门
there's no friendlies on the other side of the wall,
但也许我们应该抛开守则去思考
but maybe we should start thinking outside of the book.
-换换花样吗 -这话什么意思
- Oh, for a change. - What's that supposed to mean?
守则要确保大家安全
The book's there to keep everyone safe.
随机应变会让人受伤
Improvising's how people get hurt.
我不会去告诉我手下的遗孀
You know what, I'm not gonna have to tell one of my guys' widows
她和她的孩子
that she and her kids
因为我坚持没把握的事
just had her life cored out on account
让他们失去了生活的支柱
of I insisted on flying by the seat of my pants.
要我说几句吗
Do I need to get in this?
-我们没事 -我们能搞定 不用担心
- We're good. - Yeah, we got it. It's nothing to worry about.
听我说 这不是青队
Listen to me, all right? This is not Green Team.
应该摆脱青队的问题
We shouldn't be handling Green Team business.
里面的人要开始失去耐心了
Now, those people up there are losing patience.
不管你俩有什么问题
So whatever's between the two of you,
我建议你们先放一边
I suggest you let it go.
我不会说第二次了
I'm not gonna tell you again.
院子里没秋千 没白色的栅栏
No swing in the yard, no white picket fence.
感觉像个模式
Starting to feel like a pattern.
是啊
Yeah.
别动
Don't you move!
我的20口径枪瞄准你们的脊柱了
Got my 20-gauge set straight at your spines.
扣下扳机 你俩余生
Pull this trigger, both of you crap in bags
都无法自理大小便了
the rest of your lives.
你误会了 女士
You're making a mistake, ma'am.
我们是海军队员 我是亚当·西弗总士官长
We're with the Navy. I'm Master Chief Adam Seaver.
这是克莱·斯宾塞海军军士
This is Petty Officer Clay Spenser.
海军是吗 转身
Oh, Navy, huh? Turn around.
慢点来
Nice and slow.
假装有猎枪唬人不是个好主意
That's not a real good idea, bluff having a shotgun.
在废弃的房♥子周围
Not a real good idea,
鬼鬼祟祟也不是个好主意
go snooping around abandoned houses.
你认识之前住这的人吗
Uh, you know the people used to live here?
有些认识
Some of 'em.
有一阵子 这儿每隔几个月
For a while, seemed like there were new people in here
就有新人入住
every couple of months.
听着 女士
Look, ma'am, a, um,
我们的一位朋友给的这个地址
friend of ours gave us this address.
我们在找一个叫萨缪尔·阿姆斯特朗的人
We're-we're looking for a man named, uh, Samuel Armstrong.
-你有听过吗 -是他的朋友吗
- Any chance that rings a bell? - Friends of his?
他的儿子 布莱恩
His son, Brian.
好 萨米是个混球
Good. Sammy was a son of a bitch.
但那孩子很不错
The boy was a good egg, though.
有时常在想他怎么了
Used to wonder about him sometimes, what happened to him.
他加入海军了
He join the Navy?
我希望你们能帮他别学他老爸那德行
I hope you all can keep him from turning into his old man.
你知道萨缪尔离开这后去哪了吗
You happen to know where Samuel went after he left here?
知道 那混球终于被关进
Sure. Son of a bitch finally got himself
萨利纳斯的监狱了
sent up to the penitentiary in Salinas.
萨利纳斯
Salinas.
-他还在那儿吗 -不知道
- He still there? - No idea.
儿童福利机构把孩子送到州立孤儿院
Child Services shipped the boy off to a state home.
再也没他们父子俩的消息了
Never heard from either one of 'em again.
有时常在想
Used to wonder about him sometimes,
那孩子怎么了
what happened to the boy.
那你知道那家州立孤儿院叫什么吗
You, uh... you happen to remember the name of the state home?
好吧 长官
All right, sir,
我们再来一遍
here we go again.
14分钟 小菜一碟
14 minutes. Piece of cake.
他们动作得更快
They got to be faster out there.
时间到
Time!
有进步
It's better.
准备火烧
Ready to burn.
时间到 伙计们
Time's up, fellas.
他们会成功的
They'll get it.
他们会成功的
They'll get it.
停 停 停
Cut. Cut it! Cut it!
好了
That's it.
到此为止
Now that's it.
行动取消
The op's off.
-搞什么 -长官 恕我冒昧
- Oh, come on. - Sir, all due respect,
目标地点不会有什么胶合板的
there's not gonna be any plywood on the target.
-或者我们直接炸开 -是的
- Or we just go explosive... - Right.
-不能炸开 -这不重要
- Not doing explosives. - It doesn't matter.
哪怕在起火前
Even before the fire,
你们又要超时了
you were about to miss another time target,
没人想背负向沙特
and nobody wanted to put their name on the op
挑起战争的行动 底线是
that started a war with Saudi Arabia. Bottom line--
上面觉得行动风险太大
brass feels the op's too risky.
他们不想承担
They don't want to commit.
你开心了
Oh, you happy?
你这是什么意思 哥们儿
What the hell is that supposed to mean, sunshine?
过去几天我们都按照同一个计划演练
Playing the same plan we've had for the last few days.
然后伟大的杰森·海斯出现了
Then the Great Jason Hayes appears,
一如既往地突然改变计划
starts changing things up on the fly, just like always.
你的计划有问题不是我的错
It's not my fault that your plan got all jacked up.
不 唯一有问题的 兄弟 是你的态度
No, the only thing jacked up, man, is your attitude.
那你的自负呢
How about your ego?
你一直都瞧不起我
You've been trying to undermine me this whole time.
-一直 -我为什么一直瞧不起你
- This whole time! - Why have I been undermining you this whole time?
是因为你对待每份工作都是那一套方法
Because you have one tool that you use for every job.
你本想放在那道门里面的炸♥药♥
That charge you would have put on the interior of that door
-会炸塌整个地堡 -那是你认为的
- would have collapsed the entire bunker. - That is your opinion!
对 我还认为
Yeah, it is also my opinion
你制定了一个会杀死无辜人群的计划
that you devised a plan that would kill innocent people.
但话说回来 我们都知道你怎么想的
But then again, we all know how you feel about that.
你不知道目标地点会有平民
You don't know there are gonna be civilians on target!
你不知道那里不会有
You don't know that there won't be.
你知道吗 杰
You know what, Jay?
你喜欢谈论糊涂军师
You love to talk about the Good-Idea Fairies.
总想谈论糊涂军师
Always want to talk about the Good-Idea Fairies,
在行动中姗姗来迟
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表