剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
布莱恩 布莱恩等等
Brian! Brian, wait.
瓦格斯中尉
Teniente Primero Vargas,
请让我来介绍...
allow me to introduce...
观察员们
The observers.
介绍一下你们的行动计划
Brief us on your operation plan?
我的人会从正面和侧翼接近目标
My men will approach the front and side of the target
穿过庭院 用定时引爆院门
through the courtyard, blow the door with a time fuse.
我们估计包括人♥质♥在内 里面有五个人
We estimate five people inside, including the hostage.
好吧听着 我可以在几小时之内
All right, look. You know what? I can get our breaching kit
搞来我们的爆破设备
down here in a couple hours.
可以给你提供
Shock tube's gonna give you
瞬时指令起爆的激波管
an instantaneous command detonation.
在爆破中要比定时引信要安全得多
In a breach, it's a lot safer than a time fuse.
不用 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我担心爆破范围
I'm concerned about the perimeter.
你担心我不担心
You're concerned. I'm not concerned.
-我能否建议有狙击手掩护 -够啦
- May I suggest a sniper overwatch position? - Enough.
这不是你们的行动
This is not your operation.
但那些人挟持的是我们的公民
But it's our citizen that these people are holding.
等我们的行动结束了
And you will be more than welcome to escort her back home
欢迎你护送她回家
once our mission has been completed.
这些人要搞死人了
This guy's gonna get people killed.
你真是个讨厌鬼 14号♥俘虏
You are a pain in my ass, Prisoner One-Four.
你没有一句实话
Every word out of your mouth is a lie.
你不过是在拖延时间
You've just been trying to delay the inevitable,
你反正会屈服的
when you will break.
好吧 那一刻已经到了
Well, that moment has arrived.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我告诉你了 我们迷路了
I told you, we just got lost.
我不是很会看地图之类的
I'm no good with maps and things.
还好我为你这种
It's a good thing I got something special
自大的混♥蛋♥有特别准备
for cocky bastards like you.
现在
Now.
我士兵的随身摄像头会让我们看实时情况
My soldiers' body cams-- they'll give us real-time view.
我们就位了
执行
左侧
不 去右边
去救那姑娘
去救那姑娘
快去
不不
No! No!
他们在带她走
They're taking her!
杰森
Jason!
交给我
I'm on it.
大使先生 我是马克·巴克曼
Mr. Ambassador. Mark Buckman.
长官 我们...
Sir, we have a...
我们出了点状况...
we have a little situation and...
大使先生 我是阿曼达·艾利斯
Mr. Ambassador, my name is Amanda Ellis.
我和...
I'm with...
是的 长官 没错
Yes, sir, that's right.
是的 长官 我们相信
Yes, sir, we believe they're headed
他们去了新希望外边的私人机场
for a private airfield outside Nueva Esperanza.
那里有160公里内唯一能用的飞机跑道
It's the only good airstrip within a hundred miles.
真♥主♥党多次用它往返
Hezbollah uses it for a lot of their travel
这里和委内瑞拉
between here and Venezuela.
境内有我们的一名特种作战员正跟过去
We have one Dev Group operator in-country and en route.
他的其他突击队员在待命
The rest of his assault team is standing by,
等待您的批准
waiting for your green light.
长官 我们给他们机会试了
S... Sir, we did give them a chance to try it themselves,
结果很不幸
and it's been a disaster.
他们有三名死兵死了 五名受伤
Three of their soldiers dead, five wounded,
一名美国特工陷入更大的危险
an American operative placed in further danger.
但这...
All of which...
但这跟我们即将面对的灾难
All of which pales by comparison
相比不算什么 真♥主♥党会在黎巴嫩
to the disaster we'll be facing soon as Hezbollah can get
把科尔特工带到网络摄像头前
Agent Cole in front of their webcams in Lebanon.
非常好
Excellent.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会尝试
We'll try.
B3就位
Bravo 3 in position.
B4就位
Bravo 4 in position.
开火 兄弟们
Light 'em up, boys.
干掉他们
Take 'em.
简·科尔 简·科尔 我是美国♥军♥人
Jane Cole. Jane Cole. U.S. Military.
没事了 我来带你回家
It's okay. I'm here to take you home.
我们走吧 来
Let's go. Come on.
我来带你回家 来 我扛着你
I'm here to take you home. Come on. I got you.
他们识破我的身份后 我告诉他们我是谁
After they broke my cover, I told them who I was,
他们还是把我的人杀了
but they killed my guys anyway.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
错在时间和地点上
Wrong place, wrong time.
如果我是你
Hey, I wouldn't put away my kit just yet,
我不会收起装备
if I were you.
我们一落地你就要用到突击装备
You're gonna need your assault gear once we land.
为什么 我们还要执行别的任务吗
Why? We going on another mission?
我刚接到命令
I just got the word.
好消息是 我保证你会被当成解放者迎接
Good news is, I can promise you you'll be greeted as liberators.
跟着我 孩子 努力跟上
Follow me, boy. Try and keep up.
你别管我 爸爸 去吧
You go on without me, Pop. Go on.
你不能留在这 儿子 你会溺水的
You can't stay here, son. You're gonna drown.
我不会的 你走吧 离开这里
No, I won't. Go on, get out of here.
会 你会的 儿子 你会的
Yes, you will, son. Yes, you will.
有些事你抗争不了
Some things you just can't fight.
放弃和道别吧
Give up and say good-bye.
先生们
Gentlemen,
这个营地已经被解放
this camp has been liberated.
恭喜
Congratulations.
宝贝 你回来了
Oh, hey, baby. You're back.
让我帮你处理这一切
Let me help you with all this.
不 我们去睡吧
No, let's just go to bed.
不 奈玛 我是认真的
No, Naima, I'm serious.
我说真的
I mean it.
不管发生什么事 我们会挺过来
Whatever's going on, we'll get through it.
一向如此
We always do.
你不该担心这一切
You shouldn't have to worry about all this.
没事的
It's okay.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
我们一起面对
We're in this together.
告诉我怎么回事
So tell me what's going on.
这不好
It's not good.
真的不好
Really not good.
给我看看
Show me.
够我们两个吃了
Got enough for the both of us.
不 你真不该这样
No, you really shouldn't have.
我该这样 因为 你在加班
Yeah, I should've, because, you know what, you work these hours.
你应该吃你喜欢吃的
Oh. You deserve that one that you like right there.
那是你的
That's yours.
天啊 幸好
Oh, man, it is a good thing
我们同住时
you weren't rolling out this much
你没经常出队 否则我要变三百斤了
when we were living together, 'cause I'd weigh 300 pounds.
我们也许可以把这个传统改成
I don't suppose we could transfer this tradition
那家我喜欢的素食餐厅
to that vegan place that I like.
素食 拜托
Vegan? Come on.
绝不
Nuh-uh, never.
传统就是传统 对吧
Tradition is tradition, right?
所以我们会忠于它
And that is why we commit to that.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
那么
So...
知道为什么最近这么多事吗
Any idea why, um, things are so busy lately?
如果僵尸末日来袭
I mean, you would tell me
你会告诉我 对吧
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表