剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
最新的卫星图像显示
the last satellite pass appears to show a change
你们东边的交战情况有变
in the status of the engagement to your east.
叙利亚自♥由♥军在快速撤退
FSA force is withdrawing at speed,
叙利亚军队没有追击
Syrian Army not pursuing.
如果他们转而攻击你们
Guys, if they turn and move on you, you'll have
你们二十分钟内不撤离就会被包围
maybe 20 minutes to get out of there before you're boxed in.
收到 作战中心
Copy that, TOC.
到时我们早就撤离了
We'll be long gone by then.
我是B4
This is Bravo 4.
头儿 我们需要你到二层来
Boss, we need you up on second deck.
收到
Copy.
帮帮我
Fadlak...
先生
Saeidna...
帮帮我
Fadlak.
谢谢 谢谢
不用谢 姐妹
孩子 看 看这个
Hey, kid, look, look at this.
握住了 好吗
Hold on to that, okay?
拿好了 明白吗
Keep that safe, understand?
行吗
All right?
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
好吗 坚强点
All right? Be strong.
好了 听着 据我目前了解
All right, look, as far as I can tell,
孩子说政♥权♥从伊♥斯♥兰♥国手上
the kid is saying that the regime
抢下了他们的村庄
took their village from I.S.
把他们集中到这里干活
They rounded them up to work here.
让符合兵役年龄的去打仗
All right? Took the military- age guys to join the fight,
包括他爸
including his dad.
没错 还有她丈夫
Yeah, well, her husband, too.
我是说 她对这个有点含糊其辞
I mean, she was pretty vague on it.
感觉我不该逼她说
Didn't seem like something I should press on.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他的整个呼吸系统受损了
Man, his whole respiratory system's compromised.
而且 如果他喉咙肌肉继续瘫痪
Plus, if the paralysis of his throat muscles continues,
他会被自己的唾液溺死
he's gonna drown in his own spit.
-你给了他多少阿托品 -注射了两剂
- How much atropine you give him? - Two Syrettes.
一种用于治疗神经毒气的药物
-好 给他三剂 -你确定
- Okay, great. Make it three. - You sure?
还是留点吧 万一你们感染了
Might want to hang onto that in case you get exposed.
给他三剂
Make it three.
-数过人了吗 -一共23人
- Got a head count? - 23 total.
-七个小孩 -都感染了
- Seven kids. - They all exposed?
只能这么假设
Got to assume so.
-好吧 我们能救他们吗 -能救一些
- All right. Can we save them? - Some.
我是说 也许 但得把他们都全面去毒
I mean, maybe. But we got to get them fully deconned
然后送去创伤中心 即使如此
and to a trauma center, and even then...
你知道这是什么化学毒剂吗
You have any idea what agent we're dealing with?
在博士拿去检测前我无法确定
I don't know for sure till Doc gets it in a lab,
但我猜是乙基毒气
but my guess is VX.
去毒要多长时间
How long is it gonna take to decon?
每人十分钟 孩子稍微快一点
Figure ten minutes each, little less for the kids,
-因为他们的表面肌肤更少 -好了 听着
- because they got less surface area. - Okay, look.
去办吧 五小时后太阳就出来了
Get at it, okay? The sun rises in five hours,
到时候我希望我们已经离开了
and when that happens, I want to be somewhere else.
收到
Roger that.
你知道是我们发明了乙基毒气 对吧
You know we invented VX, right?
-抱歉 什么 -没错
- Sorry, what? - Yeah.
好吧 其实是英国人先发明的
Well, actually, to be fair, the Brits did first.
但他们的发明只是个意外
But they did it by mistake,
而且他们一意识到这东西的毒性有那么大
and as soon as they realized how toxic it was,
就停止制♥造♥了
they stopped making it.
几年之后 美军开始大量生产
A few years later, the U.S. Army goes into mass production.
我们算是好人吧 对吗
We're the good guys, right?
你知道吗 我们是好人 雷
You know what? We are the good guys, Ray,
因为我们并没有使用这种东西
because we're not actually using this stuff.
我们只有两辆本地车 杰森
We got two indig cars, Jason.
怎么才能把这些人带出去
How we gonna get these people out of here?
这是我的下一个抉择
That's my next call.
是的 长官 23个人
Yes, sir, 23.
我们的人使用的都是当地车辆
Yeah, o-our guys are using local vehicles,
挤不下这么多人
they don't have enough space.
我们想请边境的A类特种作战分队
Yes, well, we'd like to request some additional transports
调多点车辆来 长官
from a Special Forces ODA at the border, sir.
是的 长官 我知道有困难
Yes, sir, I realize that.
是的 长官 我明白 但如果你能
Yes, sir, I understand, but I-if you would just...
稍等 长官
Excuse me, sir.
他们预计会在凌晨4点完成去毒任务
They predict they'll be done with decon by 0400.
那我们的人没多少时间
That doesn't give our guys much time
在日出前穿过边境回来
to get back across the border before sunrise.
在那地方晚上对我们有个好处
One thing to be in that place when it's dark,
就是敌人发现不了他们
when the bad guys can't see 'em.
他们说他们可以搞定
They said that they're gonna make it.
上头会批准一旦给他们去完毒
Are we gonna get permission to pull those people out
就救他们出来吗
once we decon them?
希望吧 我正在努力争取
Yeah, I'm working on it.
抱歉 长官 我刚才在听战地报告
Okay, sorry, sir, I was receiving a field report.
国防部希望在这个国家的那片区域上
DoD would prefer no U.S. boots on the ground
不留下美国的任何痕迹
in that whole section of the country.
跟我谈话的中♥央♥司令部上校好像很惊讶
CentCom colonel I spoke to sounded like it was news to him
我们的军人进入该国土 你呢
our guys went in. You?
我在找有足够车辆的境内部队
Well, I was looking for units already in the country
帮我们把那些人撤离出去
that had enough vehicles to help carry the people out.
好吧 这可比让上头批准将美国人
Well, right. It's easier to get brass to sign off
撤离出叙利亚要容易多了 妙招
on getting Americans out of Syria. Smart.
没错 但目前毫无进展
Exactly, but nothing so far.
桑尼
Sonny.
起来 休息一下
Let's go. Take a break.
我不累
I'm fine.
听着 一个连队数量的叙利亚正规军
Look, I got an estimated company of Syrian Army regulars
在20公里外
about 20 klicks away.
太阳升起时 你要有作战状态 好吗
That sun comes up, I'm gonna need you frosty, all right?
我们要在这待到日出吗
We're gonna be here till sun comes up?
我们是在等车把楼下的人撤走吧
We're, uh, waiting on a ride for those people downstairs, huh?
我可以让现有的全部枪手
I'd put the shooters we have here with us
跟世界其他的枪手对抗 杰森
against any other shooters in the world, Jason.
但并不代表我们能抵御一支军队
But that don't mean we can hold off an army.
听着 你很清楚
Look, you do know what happens
我们不管楼下的人就走会怎样吧
if we leave those people downstairs, right?
我只知道无论发生什么
I know whatever happens
其实都早已是注定之事
has been decided a long time ago.
生在这样的世道不怪他们
Not their fault they were born.
也不怪我们
It's not ours, either.
你知道如果要为别人的人生
You know you got to be real careful
做最好的打算 你必须格外小心
deciding what's best for somebody else's life.
假设我们把他们救出去了
Now, say we do pull them out.
将他们移交给民♥政♥部♥ 然后呢
Hand them off to Civil Affairs, and then what?
没人会把他们送回战区
Ain't nobody repatriating them in a war zone.
要是他们够幸运 也许能去欧洲
If they're lucky, they end up in Europe.
希望到时边境还没封锁
Let's assume that the borders aren't shut down by then.
但如果不走运 他们将在难民营里
And if not, they will spend the rest of their lives
度过余生
in a refugee camp.
好吧 你要当面说给楼下那些孩子听吗
Right. You gonna say that to those kids' faces downstairs?
我不会看着他们的脸说的
I ain't gonna look at their faces.
你知道吗 这个世界上有很多狼
You know, we got a lot of wolves in this world.
牧羊犬忙于保护
A sheepdog's got his hands full
自己羊群的安全
trying to keep his own flock safe.
根本无法分心去照看他人
Got no vigilance left for anyone else.
这样的话还有什么荣誉可言
Not a whole lot of honor in that.
但事实就是如此
It is what it is.
B1 这里是作战中心 请转到3频道
Bravo 1, this is TOC. Bump to channel three.
听着 我刚刚接到电♥话♥
Hey, look, I just got the call.
雷的宝宝要提前出生了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表