剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
好在我们没有被炸飞
Glad we didn't get blown up,
不然我们也不会在这了吧
or we wouldn't be here, right?
我也不会抱怨你的
I wouldn't be giving you such a hard time
普什图手语了
about Pashto sign language.
抱歉没带回高价值目标让你们审问
Sorry we couldn't get you an HVT to question.
我理解 他曾试图刺死你们的一个队员
My understanding, he was trying to stab one of your team members.
他还想伸手去够一个引爆装置
Well, he was also reaching for a detonator.
那他好像是自投死路
Sounds like he didn't give you much choice.
你们从那个屋子里搜到不少情报
You guys pulled a lot of intel out of that house.
希望某部电♥话♥能帮我们发现目标
Hoping one of the cell phones will give us a target.
-还有一件事我想问你 -行 什么事
- Something else I want to run by you. - Okay, what's that?
如果有人勒索塔利克给我们的队友设陷阱呢
What if somebody blackmailed Tariq into setting up our guys?
他和阿齐姆的关系会让他成为首要目标
His relationship with Azim would have made him a prime target.
是的 但为什么他要给坏人打那些电♥话♥
Yeah, but why is he making all those calls to the bad guys?
如果他没有呢
What if he wasn't?
所有通话都发自古纳拉附近的
All the calls pinged off a single cell tower
一座信♥号♥♥塔
in the Gunara neighborhood.
距离他的住处有几英里远
It's miles from where he lived.
也许这是他的谍报技术
Maybe that's his tradecraft.
离开家 打电♥话♥
Leaves home, make the calls.
也许是 或者是别人打的
Maybe, or somebody else made them.
塔利克没有出现在任何一张名单上
Tariq didn't show up on a single one of our lists.
而且一个事业正要起步的
And a gay real estate developer
同性恋房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
who's just starting to make a go of it?
完全不符合我见过的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥形象
Doesn't match any terrorist profile I've ever seen.
有道理 但谁会大费周折
Right, but who's gonna go through all the trouble
那样陷害他
to set him up like that?
问问吧
Let's find out.
你带暴徒来揍我 还要继续骗我
你带暴徒来揍我
Now you bring your thug to beat me.
这... 我
You know, it's, uh... I...
我欠你一个道歉 阿齐姆
I believe I owe you an apology, Azim.
你逗我 你当我是傻子
他说你把他当傻子
He says you think he's a fool.
不 我没有 事实上
No, I don't. In fact,
我刚看完你的学校成绩单
I just finished reading through your school records.
成绩相当不错
It's very impressive,
尤其是你的英语成绩
particularly your grades in English.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你告诉我塔利克不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You told me Tariq wasn't a terrorist.
我之前不相信你
I didn't believe you.
我现在准备相信你了
I'm ready to believe you now.
我们需要你为我们解释
We need you to help us understand
他为什么那么做
why he did what he did,
为什么要让我们的人送死
why he brought our men to their deaths.
我认为有人在逼他
I think someone was forcing him.
我们可以保护你 阿齐姆
We can protect you, Azim,
但你必须协助我们
but only if you help us.
几周前
Um, a few weeks ago,
塔利克变了个人
something changed in Tariq.
再也不像之前那么温柔
He wasn't so gentle anymore.
一开始 我以为可能是因为他妻子
At first, I thought maybe it was his wife.
他死亡当天给你打的那通电♥话♥呢
The call he made to you on the day that he died?
他 他想跟我告别
He... he wanted to say good-bye.
但不仅如此 对吗
But not only that, right?
他 他让我逃跑
He-he told me to run.
他说原因了吗
Did he say why?
只是 只是让我出省
Just to... just to get out of the province.
如果可以就出国
Out of the country if I could.
他让你出国 你却不知道原因
He tells you to leave the country, and you don't know why?
他跟我说我的处境很危险
He told me that I was in terrible danger,
我应该去他的避乱所
and I should go to his fitna house.
避乱所 避难吗
"Fitna" house, like "Disaster"?
是的 就是你发现我的地方
Yes, where you found me.
他在那藏了钱
He had money hidden there,
让我用那笔钱去过新生活
told me to use it to buy a new life.
阿齐姆 你得尽力回想他还说过什么
Azim, I need you to try to remember if he said anything else.
任何能够帮助我们找到幕后元凶的信息
Anything that might help us find the people who did this.
他说要忘掉开红车的男人
H-He said to forget about the man with the red car.
开红车的男人
The man with the red car?
他和塔利克一起做生意 我
He did business with Tariq. I...
-我不知道他的名字 -你为塔利克工作
- I don't know his name. - You worked for Tariq,
你竟然告诉我你不记得
and you're telling me you can't remember the names
他生意伙伴的名字
of the people he did business with?
你确定吗
Is that what you're saying?
我认为塔利克不想我知道这个人的名字
I believe Tariq did not want me to know this man's name.
我唯一一次看到他 当时
The only time I saw him, he...
他来公♥寓♥和塔利克见面
he came to see Tariq at the apartment.
他看到我们 在一起
He saw us... together.
塔利克很生气
Tariq was so angry.
你还记得他们聊了什么吗
Do you remember what they talked about?
那个男人把他带了出去
The man brought him outside
到他的车里去讲
to talk in his car.
那辆红车
The red car?
一辆梅赛德斯
A Mercedes.
想要见证我的辉煌时刻吗
Trying to catch me in all my resplendent glory?
别自夸了
Don't flatter yourself.
如果你不是想偷♥窥♥
Uh, if you're not trying to sneak a peek,
那找我是什么事
what can I do for you?
你知道这附近有谁开一辆红色的梅赛德斯吗
Who do you know around here who drives a red Mercedes?
你觉得会有人白花钱
Your experience, people ever give away currency
却不想要回报吗
without expecting something in return?
不 我觉得这得分人
No, I suppose it depends on the person.
对于有些人 只要看他们一眼
Some guys, all you got to do is make eyes at them,
他们就会全盘托出
and they'll give you everything they got.
我觉得更多得取决于是谁在看
I'd say that depends more on who's making the eyes.
我认真的
I'm serious.
如果你要我给你信息
If you want me giving you information,
必须是相互的
it's gonna have to be a two-way street.
没回报就不给吗
Nothing for nothing?
没错
That's right.
那这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你的信息如果有用 只要不违背我的誓言
Any of this goes anywhere, I'll give you as much as I can
不让我坐牢 我就尽可能满足你 成吗
without violating my oath or sending myself to prison. Deal?
你想知道是谁开那辆红色梅赛德斯
So you want to know who drives the red Mercedes?
-那辆红色梅赛德斯 -这里不是迪拜
- The red Mercedes? - This isn't Dubai.
我在阿富汗待了那么久
All the time I've spent in Afghanistan,
见过的梅赛德斯一只手都能数过来
bet I can count the number of Mercedes I've seen on one hand.
其实在这里我知道的只有一辆
Fact, this part of the country, I know of exactly... one.
我饿死了
I am starving.
那是什么
What's that?
史蒂夫找够了多余的木头和材料建造酒吧
Steve got enough extra wood and material to build a bar.
提基酒吧 虽然我们都说那酒吧太破了
Tiki bar, even though we told him it was tacky as hell.
好 我们把E队的酒吧建起来
All right, let's get Echo Team's bar up and going.
他们是想做燕尾结合
Guy was trying to make dovetail joints.
是的 所以别搞砸了好吗
Yeah, so don't mess it up, all right?
-工具袋 老兄 -你有工具袋吗
- Bag of tools, buddy. - You got a bag of tools?
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I, can I ask you something?
我可不是酒保
I'm not a bartender.
不是想问你这个
That's not what I was gonna ask you.
我 找到了这个
I, uh... found this.
该死
Damn it.
雷蒙
Ramon.
-是雷蒙的 -E队的破门手
- It's Ramon's. - Echo's breacher?
没错 雷蒙在伊♥拉♥克♥时被先发制人
Yeah. Ramon was in Iraq when a guy got the jump on him.
雷蒙说 当时枪口离他的头2.5公分
Gun an inch from his head, to hear Ramon tell it.
第一次说是10公分 你懂的
Course, the first time, it was four inches, but you know.
那人扣下了扳机 但子弹没有射出来
The guy pulled the trigger, but the bullet didn't fire.
雷蒙杀了他 把哑弹从枪里取了出来
Ramon smoked him, took the dead bullet out of the gun.
雷♥管♥故障
Primer was a dud.
百万分之一的概率
Hmm. One in a million.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表