剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
海豹突击队有数名成员
Several members of the Navy SEAL team
阿富汗埋伏
在阿富汗遇难
have been killed in Afghanistan.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
你是说六个人全都死了
So, you're telling me that all six guys are dead.
有人生还吗
Survivors?
据我们所知没有
None that we know of.
这就是被E队烧毁的罂粟农场
This is the poppy field that Echo Team burned.
这辆卡车直接把炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者和罂粟农场
The truck directly ties the bomb maker
还有E队联♥系♥了起来
to the farm and Echo Team.
我们会找到幕后凶手的 我们会接着找
We're gonna find the guy behind it, and then we're gonna
这个人的幕后主使 再揪出他的主使
find the guy behind him and the guy behind him,
因为这是我们的工作
because that's what we do.
我还知道其他人 我会全盘托出
I know other men. I'll give them all to you.
她可以住在基地
She could live on the base.
过姑娘的生活
Live as a girl,
干小伙的工作
work as a boy.
我是你此生所爱
I'm the love of your life,
但也许不该继续做你妻子了
but I don't think I should be your wife anymore.
杰森·海斯 我叫艾米
Jason Hayes. I'm Amy.
很高兴见到你 艾米 你在这靠什么赚钱
Nice to meet you, Amy. So what do you do around here?
我从坏人手中拯救世界 我很享受做这件事
I save the world from bad guys. I have a good time doing it.
快看那啊
Ooh, look at that right there.
她刚刚对你暗送秋波呢
She just gave you the steel eye.
罂粟农场主
帕奇尔
车刚从机场回来
Hey. Bus just pulled up from the airfield.
队员们正在卸下装备
Guys are getting de-jocked.
囚犯呢
How about their prisoner?
交给其他人了 有人在负责
They handed him over. He's getting processed.
看来还要等一小时
Sounds like it's gonna be about another hour
才能审讯他
before he's ready for interrogation.
很好 我们抓到制成海♥洛♥因♥的人了
Great. So we got the guy who made the heroin.
没想到找出那破罂粟农场的主人
God, you wouldn't think it'd be so hard to figure out
竟然费了这么大周折
who owns a stupid poppy field.
那条隧♥道♥里找到的现金是用来
Cash we found in that tunnel bankrolled a hit
资助袭击美国特种作战队的
on an American special ops team.
他们当然得藏起来
Makes sense they'd want to stay hidden.
罂粟农场主
你觉得这个药剂师会说出名字吗
Do you think you can get this chemist guy to tell you his name?
我会尽全力的
Gonna try my level best.
来吧 给你洗洗满嘴的坏蛋味道
Come on, let's get the taste of that bad man out of your mouth.
还以为它会咬断他的胳膊
Thought he was gonna rip his arm off.
帕奇尔也以为呢 瞧他那尖叫的样子
Yeah, Pazir thought so, too, way he was screaming.
或许帕奇尔不喜欢狗
Maybe Pazir just isn't a dog person.
或许他知道有先知说狗是不洁之物
Maybe he knows the prophet said they were unclean.
那他怎么说海♥洛♥因♥的呢
What's he say about heroin?
都穿好了吗
Everybody decent?
你什么时候还拘泥这些了
Whoa, when'd you become so delicate, huh?
局里一直在发人事备忘录提醒我们
The Agency keeps sending HR memos warning us
别让作战人员觉得自己是物品
not to make our operators feel objectified.
如果我们好言相求呢
Mm. What happens if we ask real nice?
好吧 你们把帕奇尔交给宪兵队之前
Okay, um... so, did Pazir say anything
他有说什么吗
before you guys handed him over to the MPs?
我想他要说的大概是...
I think his loose translation was...
他不太爱说话 毋庸置疑
Oh, you know, he wasn't too chatty, that's for sure.
公正地讲 我们凌晨两点去踢他的门
Yeah, in fairness, we did kick in his door at 2:00 in the morning,
击毙了他的保镖 还放狗去咬他 所以
shwack his bodyguards, and sic a dog on him, so...
"公正地讲"
"In fairness."
好吧 睡会儿觉吧
All right. Get some sleep.
等等 那你呢
Oh, oh, wait a second. What about you?
你不睡觉吗
Don't you need to get some sleep?
我去试试帕奇尔会不会对我开口
I'm gonna go see if Pazir will talk to me.
你真觉得他会告诉你罂粟农场主是谁吗
You really think he's gonna tell you who owns that poppy field?
反正我没放狗去咬他
I'm not the one who sicced a dog on him.
说得对
Good point.
-好 再见 -再见 我没有偷看哦
- Okay, bye. - Bye-bye. I'm not looking at anything.
穿上裤子
Put your pants on.
小姑娘
Hey, little lady.
你看着很疲惫
Hey. You look exhausted.
你们又出任务了吗
You guys went again?
对 其实昨晚挺顺利的
Yeah. We actually had a pretty good night, though.
很好 那边下雪了吗
That's great. Is it snowing there yet?
我听说那边下雪的几率有60%
'Cause I saw that there was a 60% chance of snow.
我听说《早安阿富汗》
I, uh... I hear they have an opening
有职位空缺 如果你有兴趣
at Good Morning Afghanistan, if you're interested.
怎么 我把天气应用定位到了贾拉拉巴德
What? I set my app-- my-my weather app-- to J-Bad.
让我更有身临其境的感觉
Makes me feel more connected.
我不介意现在就身临其境
I, uh, I wouldn't mind connecting right now.
我也是
Me, too.
我很想你 宝贝
I miss you, babe.
该死
Damn it.
我忘记约了戈登一起喝东西了
I forgot I promised Gordon I'd meet him for drinks.
戈登啊
Gordon, huh?
对 特纳教授 我的导师
Yeah, Professor Turner. He's my advisor.
拜托 我跟你说过的
Come on, we've been over this.
他是要指导你喝酒了吗
So what, he, uh, he advises you on drinking now?
我在帮他的新文学史文章出谋划策
I'm helping him with his article for New Literary History.
他想听我的见解其实真的挺让我受宠若惊的
It's actually really, really flattering that he wants my input.
对对 他肯定只是想听你的见解
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure that's all he wants.
对 因为我也只能给他我的见解
Right, 'cause there's only thing that I have to offer.
我竟然忘了
I forgot.
我不是这意思
That's not what I meant.
只是上周是中期考试
It's just, last week, it was, you know, it was midterms.
上周之前 又是他的讲课
The week before, it was his lecture...
对啊 这是我的工作啊 宝贝 懂吗
Yeah, because that's my job, babe, you know?
我拿工资就是干这些活的
I get paid to do these things.
感觉像是我走了之后
It just kind of seems like the guy
他没了你就什么都做不了了
can't do anything without you since I left town.
斯宾塞先生 我好像闻到了一股醋味
Why, Mr. Spenser, am I detecting a hint of jealousy?
如果我一直跟一个
Well, I mean, how would you feel if-if, you know, I was
你不认识的女人出去 你会怎么想
hanging out with some woman all the time you didn't know?
那...但愿我还能信任你
Well, I... I would hope that I would trust you,
像成年人谈恋爱那样
like people do in grown-up relationships.
说真的 你还笑得出来
Seriously? You're laughing right now?
不是
No.
你好吗 斯特拉小姐
Well, how you doing there, Miss Stella?
我就想说一声我们有好好照看你的...
I just want to let you know we're taking care of your, uh...
你的小鲜肉
your young buck right now.
他现在可有人缘了
He's a big old stud out here.
多谢你了
Thank you so much
这次睡袍里面穿了短裤
for wearing something under that robe this time.
是啊
Yeah.
这里是美国
It's America right here.
桑尼 我们正在
Hey, Sonny, we're-we're kind of
说点儿正事
in the middle of something right now, man.
是
Yeah.
拜托 你以为我是平白无故地
Come on, you think I just got dressed up like this
打扮成这样吗
for no reason? Huh?
他不太开心
He is not well.
斯特拉 晚安啦
Good night, there, Stella.
睡个好觉
Have a good one.
再聊 牛仔
Later, cowboy.
我要 回我房♥间了
I'll, uh, I'll just go to my room.
我也得下线了
Actually, I should go, too.
是 我们不能让戈登久等 对不
Yeah, yeah, 'cause we wouldn't want to keep Gordon waiting, right?
得啦 别这样
Come on, don't do that.
我要下了 你去睡会儿吧
I need to go, and you need to go get some sleep,
别为异地恋焦虑了
slow those long-distance relationship gears from turning.
好吧 我们明天再聊你的疑心病
Okay? We'll talk about your paranoid fantasies tomorrow.
是我
Hey, it's me.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表