剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
And his defenses are pretty dug in.
好消息是什么
What's the good news?
好消息
Good news...
-谁说一下 -好消息是他几年来一直做着
- Anybody? - Good news is he's been expecting a hit
遇袭的准备
for a couple years now,
所以他的手下也许已经变得懒散了
so his guys are probably getting pretty lazy.
瞧瞧你 赢了一箱啤酒
Look at that. You get a case of beer.
你在想什么呢 雷 用直升机潜入吗
So, what are you thinking, Ray? Helo infil?
-我就是这么想的 -从哪呢
- It's what I'm thinking. - Right. Where?
离基地三公里的偏移位置
Three-klick offset from the compound,
步行侦察目标
patrol to the target on foot.
干掉他这里最后一个哨岗
Take out his sentries from the last cover
以及隐匿处的哨兵
and concealment around here.
做好开始攻击的准备
Prepare to commence assault.
然后就好玩了
Yeah, which brings us to the fun part.
帕尔玛斯·哈坎
Permaz Hakan.
萨利姆的妻子
Salim's wife.
这张照片大概是二十年前拍的
Now, this photo's about 20 years old,
所以我正在让技术人员做数字化加龄
so I'm having our techs do a digital aging.
也许能知道她现在的大概样貌
Might get a sense of what she looks like now.
马扎里住在这里的男营房♥
Mazari lives in the men's quarters here.
女性人贩在这栋楼里
Female staff is in this building.
我们认为在他们把她们拿去出♥售♥之前
And we believe this is where they're keeping the prisoners
她们就关押在这里
until they put 'em up for sale.
我们是否肯定
Okay, we're certain
帕尔玛斯住在女性人贩营里
that Permaz lives in the, uh, female staff quarters?
我们很肯定她不在男营房♥里
We're certain she's not in the men's.
在搜找她的同时
Gonna have to secure Mazari at the same time
我们必须要抓到马扎里
we're searching for her.
有点难度 必须行动快速
Ooh, tricky. Have to move fast.
我们一向行动快速
We always move fast.
看来我的调查之旅成功了
So, looks like my little research trip panned out.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我们说话的这会 你的人在直升机上
Your boys are spinning up as we speak.
就算是真的
Even if that were true,
我们几乎每晚都有行动
we do hits almost every night, so...
是 但我听说这次
Yes, but I'm hearing this one is related
和你在记录室拿的资料有关
to what you got at the Hall of Records.
听谁说的
Hearing from whom?
海军陆战队的上等兵简·多伊[无名氏]
A Marine Private First Class Jane Doe.
这有可能不是她的真名
Possible that's not her real name.
你用什么和这名上等兵交换此情报的
And what do you give PFC Doe in exchange for this information?
瞧 一名上等兵
Let's see, a private first class only makes
一周只赚大概450元
about $450 a week, so...
最好让这种交易保持专业性
Best to keep these kinds of transactions purely professional.
为什么我觉得
Why I thought I would...
我又要提出采访杰森·海斯呢
bring up that Jason Hayes interview again.
你不必提 他会接受采访的
You don't have to. He'll do it.
谢谢你 曼迪
Thank you, Mandy.
真心的 非常感谢你
Really, really. I-I appreciate that.
事先声明
And just so we're clear,
我会一直保持交易的专业性
I always keep my transactions professional.
即使这次也是吗
Even this one?
尤其是这次
Especially this one.
很高兴我们澄清了这点
Glad we got that out of the way.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
不客气
You're welcome.
有件怪事 我在记录室的朋友
Weird thing. So, my friend over at the Hall of Records,
说几周前也有一个西方人去那
he said another Westerner came in there a few weeks ago
就同一块土地询问了一些问题
asking about some of the same land holdings.
-也是一名记者吗 -有可能
- Another journalist? Probably.
也许他在着手揭露
Maybe he's working on an expose
中情局参与了阿富汗海♥洛♥因♥行当
about CIA's involvement in the Afghan heroin industry.
标题为《并未终结于越南的凤♥凰♥计划》
Call it "The Phoenix Project Didn't End With Vietnam."
何不命名为《死灰复燃的凤♥凰♥计划》呢
Why not "Phoenix Project Rises From the Ashes"?
-打得好 得州人 -来打一下吗 雷
- Nice shooting, Tex. - Yeah. Take some shots, Ray?
拜托 你知道我们不玩这个游戏的
Come on, man. You know we don't play this game.
真的吗 去和威利·奥利
Really? Just say that to Willie O'Ree
加拿大前职业冰上曲棍球运动员
或是我兄弟韦恩·西蒙兹说去吧
or my brother Wayne Simmonds, huh?
加拿大职业冰上曲棍球运动员
都不算数 他们都是加拿大人
Doesn't count. Brothers are Canadian.
加拿大人 快点 来吧
Canadian. Come on. Let's go.
-戴上护具 雷 -不要
- Put the pads on, Ray. - No. You know what?
-不了 我不玩 -快来 快来
It's okay. - I'm good. - Get in net, get in net.
-不 停 -戴上护具
- No, Stop. - Put 'em on.
-别玩了 不玩 -戴上护具
- Stop playing. Don't. Don't. - Put the pad on.
-你行吗 雷 -别玩了
- You good, huh, Ray? - Stop playing.
-你还行吧 -我很好
- You good? - I'm good.
-真的吗 你真行吗 雷 -嗯
- Really? Are you good, Ray? - Yeah.
我注意到你昨晚没在我们的营房♥过夜
I just noticed you didn't sleep in our hooch last night.
你和那个承包商女人有一腿吗
You, uh, with that contractor lady?
原来是因为这事
Yeah. Oh, that's what this is all about.
我懂了 你对此有意见吗
I see. Got a problem with that?
没有 其实我认为那是好事
No. No, actually, I think it's a good thing.
她似乎很像 不过
I mean, she seems like a lot, but...
或许现在你需要"很像"
maybe you could use "A lot" right now.
这话什么意思 雷
What's that mean, Ray?
-我们抓过炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者 -对
- Well, we rolled up the bombmaker, right? - Yeah.
-也抓过给房♥子安炸♥弹♥的攻击队 -对
- We rolled up the hit team that wired the house. - Yeah.
我们也抓过以为是幕后金主的海♥洛♥因♥毒枭
We rolled up the heroin kingpin we thought funded the op.
我们何时才能知道已经替E队报仇雪恨
At what point do we decide we got whatever justice there is
然后我们继续他们为之牺牲的
to get for the Echo guys and go back to trying to win
这场战争
the war they died fighting?
人若犯我 我必犯人
The enemy tries to kill us, we try to kill them.
-没错 -我只希望你不会急于求成
- Damn straight. - I'd just prefer you didn't seem so eager to get there.
你要是不能客观对待
You make it personal,
它就吃定你了 老兄
it's gonna eat you up, brother.
你是说你不想为E队和
You telling me you don't want to smoke the guys
史蒂夫·波特报仇雪恨吗
who took out Steve Porter and Echo Team?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
你知道我想
You know I do.
我只是希望你不要被仇恨蒙蔽双眼
I just want to make sure that you don't want it so bad
反而做出傻事
that you end up doing something stupid,
就像在山上追缉甘尼和他的保镖
like chasing Ghani and his bodyguard up that hill.
我不能保证不会再那样做
I can't promise you I'm never gonna do that again.
我只能保证
But what I can promise you
下次我那么做时
is next time I do something like that,
不把你们拉下水
I won't bring you guys.
满意了吗
We good? Huh?
非得问吗
You really got to ask?
海斯
Hayes.
大家都争论不休
Everybody's bickering!
一直争吵解决不了问题 听着
Everybody's bickering! It's not solving anything! Listen up!
我们不能直接拒绝吗
Any way we can just tell 'em no?
不行 知道吗 我试过了
No. All right? I already tried that.
国防部立场坚定
The DoD is standing firm.
如果我们真要追查
If we're gonna go after the Al Capone
人贩子头领阿尔·卡彭[著名黑帮教父]
of human traffickers, then it's gonna have to be
就得跟当地盟友一起合作 完毕
a joint mission alongside our local partners. Period.
我想这也肯定了萨利姆知道
Well, I guess that answers the question of whether Salim
-她妻子藏在哪 -没错
- knew where his wife was holed up. - Exactly.
正因如此他才派人前去
Which is why he sent his guys along.
他可能猜到了我们要袭击那里
He probably figured out that we were hitting the place.
但公平来说 我们无法证明那是他的人
But to be fair, we don't know that it's his guys.
他们不是警♥察♥吗
They're not cops?
阿富汗特种兵
Afghan Army Special Forces.
根据我的经验来说 大部分特种兵
Most of their Special Forces guys are pretty solid dudes,
都忠诚可靠 但不代表
from my experience. But that doesn't mean
他们还没被敌人打入内部
that they haven't been infiltrated yet.
我们会尽力审查他们
We'll vet 'em as best we can.
等一下 他们的人会进来这里吗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表