剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我听说的是 我妈自从那以后就一团糟
Way I hear it, my mom was kind of a mess back then.
阿什呢
What about Ash?
你可以搬回去跟他住
You could've moved back in with him.
我只想尽量远离他
I wanted to get as far away from that guy as possible.
像我说的 团队就是你的家
Like I said, teams are your real family.
你还不知道
You don't know it yet,
但会知道的
but you will.
听好
All right.
这次是真人角色演员的完整排练
This will be a full run-through with live role-players.
记住 伙计们 这是最后一次机会
Keep in mind, gentlemen, this is our final shot.
失败了没有机会重来
We miss our time, there's no more do-overs.
认真对待
Make it count.
那什么 之前...
Look, uh, before...
我说的话...
what I said...
-其实是你没说的 -是 那个...
- What you actually didn't say. - Yeah, well...
总之 我不该提起
either way, I shouldn't have got near it.
关于内特的死 只能说...
What happened with Nate, that's, uh...
炮火无情
that's war, man.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
这不代表我喜欢你
Doesn't mean I like you.
-但是 -一样谢谢
- But... - Appreciate that, too.
好了 角色演员已就位
All right, role-players are in place.
-怎么样了 -B队好了
- How's it looking? - Bravo's ready.
C队也好了
Charlie, same.
那就开始吧
All right. Let's do this.
B队就位
Bravo Team set.
我们已到达水平方向的风管
We've reached the horizontal ducts.
收到 C队就位
Copy. Charlie set.
待命
Standing by.
B队准备进攻
Bravo Team moving to breach.
走
Hey. Go.
快 快
Up. Up. Come on.
走
Let's go!
头奖
Jackpot.
目标安全
Target secure.
收到 B1
Roger, Bravo 1.
听我指令
On my "Go."
三 二
Three, two,
一 开枪
one-- execute.
开枪
Execute.
走
Go.
-排练很精彩 -我说过他们能搞定
- That's a good workout. - I told you they'd get it.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
好了 伙计们 排练结束
All right, boys, ENDEX.
用时多久
What was the time?
十二分钟多 还剩两分钟
12 minutes and change. Two minutes to spare.
听我说
Okay, tell you what.
我们再来一遍怎么样
What do you say we run this again, huh?
这次你们多耍点花样
This time, why don't you give us some curveballs?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
找到你们要找的人了吗
Find what you're looking for?
不算是
Not really.
真遗憾
Oh, sorry to hear it.
要来点儿什么吗
Can I get you something?
女士 其实我们想
Be honest, ma'am, we were hoping
和您坐下来聊两句
you could sit with us for a sec.
聊一下吧
A sec, I guess.
大上午人不多
Slow morning and all.
女士...
Uh, look, ma'am...
出于职责所在
I'm afraid it's our duty
我们得告诉您
to inform you that...
布莱恩·阿姆斯特朗两天前死在弗吉尼亚郊外
Brian Armstrong died two days ago in rural Virginia.
我们现在不能透露他的死因
At this time, we cannot disclose the nature of his death,
但仅代表国防部长...
but on behalf of the Secretary of Defense...
我不是他的近亲
I'm not his kin.
据我们所知 他没有亲人
As far as we know, he didn't have any.
太可怜了
Oh, that's awful.
但却有很多人
But what he did have
在他能自我保护前
was he had a lot of people who went out of their way
保护他的安全
to keep him safe until he could do that for himself.
您就是其中之一
And you're one of those people.
想必您也感到骄傲吧
Think you should be proud of that.
-怎么了 -坏消息 伙计们
- What's up? - Bad news, fellas.
行动被取消了
Op's cancelled.
-为什么 -哪次告诉我们原因了
- Do we know why? - Do we ever know why?
曼迪说 哈森根本不在地堡里
According to Mandy, turns out Hassan wasn't even in the bunker.
他被惊动 离开了吗
Meaning he got spooked, took off?
或者他一开始就不在那里
Or he wasn't even there in the first place.
感谢你们的辛苦准备
Thank you for your hard work.
告诉你们的弟兄好好休息
Tell your boys to get some rest.
周一回队报到
Back at it on Monday.
-好 -你们这么想
- Right. - Look at it this way.
下次阿布·哈森出现在地堡
Next time Abu Hassan shows up in that bunker,
我们不必干等着上头批准
we don't have to sit around and wait for a green light.
好吗 也许我们及时赶到
All right? Maybe we get there in time.
好
Right.
什么叫声
What is that?
告吹鸟
Cank bird.
-有告吹鸟吗 -有
- There's a cank bird? - Yep.
-在任务告吹之前出现 -就像预兆
- Shows up just before an op gets canked. - Like an omen.
印第安语 好吧 美洲原住民
It's Indian. Well, Native American.
-大家饿了吗 -饿了
- Anyone else hungry? - Yeah.
我相当肯定十♥七♥大♥道上的一个
Yeah, I'm pretty sure one of them gentlemen clubs
绅士俱乐部的自助早餐刚开始
up on 17 just started a breakfast buffet.
那还等什么呢
Well, what the hell we waiting for?
去撒钱
Let's make it rain.
我是内特·马西的朋友
I was a friend of Nate Massey's.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是他同事
You worked with him.
你不喝茶吗
You're not having any tea?
暂时不
Not yet.
-放进嘴里 -你说什么
- Put it in your mouth. - I'm sorry?
把糖放到齿间
Hold the sugar between your teeth,
然后让茶流过它
and drink the tea through it.
这是我小时候
That's how I learned to drink it
学会的喝法
when I was a little girl.
糖在齿...
Sugar in the t...
这样吗
Like this?
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
阿富汗喝茶的方式
That's how you drink tea in Afghanistan?
那是我家人在阿富汗喝茶的方式
That's how my family drinks tea in Afghanistan.
美国人喝茶的方式都一样吗
Do all Americans drink their tea the same way?
不
No.
我不是...我很抱歉...我
I didn't me... I'm sorry, I, uh...
知道吗 我也许该...
You know what, I should probably...
不 我很抱歉
No, I... I'm sorry.
你想聊内特吗
Do you want to talk about Nate?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表