剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
最后期限4:45
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们的人都在追查此事
I'm sure our guys are keeping track.
你告诉我只有四个人住在这
You told me only four people were living here.
是的 纳西姆只在工作日来过夜
That is right. Naseem only sleeps here weekdays.
他不住这里 他从沙漠过来
He doesn't live here. He's from the desert.
-他必须到城里工作 -他是做什么的
- He must come to the city to work. - What does he do?
他是个卡车司机
He's a truck driver.
他是否有意伤害美国人
He have any desire to hurt Americans?
哪里的年轻人都是愤青
Young men everywhere are angry.
但我不认为他会为此采取行动
But I don't think he would act on his anger.
你觉得纳西姆在社交媒体上活跃吗
Naseem active on social media, as far as you know?
我不觉得 我认为他不太认字
I doubt it. I don't think he reads very well.
如果你在说谎 就是在保护
If you're lying, you're protecting the man
那个为你家招来暴♥力♥的罪魁祸首
who brought violence into this home.
是你为我家招来的暴♥力♥
You are the one who brought violence into this home.
纳西姆·阿尔加西 25岁
Naseem Al-Gharsi, 25.
在2014下半年美国大使♥馆♥前的暴♥力♥抗♥议♥中
Arrested at a violent protest outside the U.S. Embassy
遭到逮捕 就在使♥馆♥关门之前
in late 2014-- that's just before it closed.
之后就没记录了 也门警方也无意惩罚
Nothing since, but Yemeni police don't tend
那些因为抗♥议♥美国或沙特而被捕的人
to punish guys caught protesting the U.S.or the Saudis.
他家人没提这事
Family failed to mention that detail.
是三年前了
Oh, it was three years ago.
他的年龄和背景都符合我们要找的人
Still, he does seem to fit our profile-- age and background.
这家伙不会讲英语
Guy doesn't speak any English.
会不会是装傻
Could he be playing dumb?
要是那样的话他可真能装
Well, if he is, he's pretty damn good at it.
手♥枪♥有没有追查到
Any information on the gun?
手♥枪♥序列号♥属于
The serial number says it belonged
一个伊♥拉♥克♥警长09年丢失的枪♥支♥
to an Iraqi police captain, reported stolen in '09.
估计是他自己在黑市上卖♥♥掉了
Captain probably sold it on the black market.
很有可能
Most likely.
之后可能转手了二十个人
Probably had 20 owners since then.
所以我们基本上回到原点了
So, basically, we're back to where we started.
基本上是的
Basically, yeah.
女士 关于纳西姆表弟你能说点什么吗
Ma'am, what can you tell us about Cousin Naseem?
什么都没有 除非让我见我女儿
Nothing. Not until I see my daughter.
-女士 -我知道"没时间了" 争取时间
- Ma'am... - Yes, I know. "We don't have time." Make time!
她现在非常虚弱
She's still very weak.
你说过她意识清醒
You told me she was conscious now.
勉强 你得等等
Barely. You got to wait
直到她输完所有你给她的血液
until she's gotten all the blood you gave her.
好吧
Fine.
我们等
We'll wait.
妈妈对不起
我在看书
听到一些动静
别说了亲爱的
你不需要为任何事道歉
好了 你看过她了
All right, you've seen her.
我得问问有关纳西姆表弟的事情
Need to ask you some questions about Cousin Naseem.
-纳西姆表弟 -对
- Cousin Naseem. - Yeah.
是啊 看来你们现在觉得他是恐怖策划者
Yes. I suppose he's now your terrorist mastermind.
那我丈夫呢
What about my husband?
你们不肯承认自己
You are so desperate
找错了地方 却一味等在这里
not to admit you're in the wrong place
直到得到你们想要的答案
that you will stay until you get the answer you want,
即便我女儿死了也在所不惜
even if it means my daughter dies.
我们为救你女儿
Look, we're doing everything we can, okay,
在尽一切努力
to save your daughter right now.
如果我们来错了地方
And if we're in the wrong place,
我会第一个承认
I'd be the first one to say that.
不过现在 我需要问你关于纳西姆的事
But right now I need to ask you some questions about Naseem.
你要知道什么
What do you want to know?
他是我哥哥的大儿子
He's my brother's eldest son.
11岁时离开学校
He left school when he was 11 years old
到他父亲的金属车间工作
to work in his father's metal shop,
现在他负责开卡车
and now he drives trucks.
好 卡车用来运什么
Okay, trucks for what?
你想听到什么 他在运
What do you want to hear-- that he
枪♥支♥和炸♥弹♥吗
transports guns and bombs?
你见过纳西姆了
You've met Naseem.
你会放心
Does he seem like someone
把你的武器交给他吗
you would trust with your weapons?
不 对了
No. No. Yeah.
-有收获吗 -没有
- Any luck? - Nah.
看看能从男孩嘴里问出什么
Thought I'd take a shot at the boy.
你好吗 孩子
How you doing, little buddy?
你明白你姐姐受伤了 对吗
You understand your sister's hurt, right?
艾莎
Huh? Aisha?
情况不好
Not good.
听着 我们想带她
Listen, we want to take her
去你♥爸♥爸的医院 明白吗
to your daddy's hospital, okay?
可是我的老大不让我们离开这里
But my boss-- he ain't gonna let us leave here
除非我们达到此行的目的
until we find what we came for.
找到一部手♥机♥
A mobile phone.
我们得在她伤势恶化前帮助她
We need to help her right now before she gets any worse.
我能看出来她是个好姐姐
I can tell she's a good sister.
她现在真的很需要你帮助
She really needs your help right now.
天啊
Holy crap.
从下水道里拉出来的
Pulled it from the drain.
小孩找到的
Kid found it.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
这部手♥机♥是谁的
Who does this phone belong to?
我 我的手♥机♥
Me. My phone.
这手♥机♥是你父亲的吗
不 是我的手♥机♥
朱耐德
Junaid!
朱耐德 过来
不 放开他
Oh, no. Let him go.
艾莎
Aisha.
艾莎
Aisha.
她会好的
你姐姐会好的
这孩子把这部手♥机♥给了我们 说是他的
The boy gave us this phone, says it's his.
不 这是我的
No. It is mine.
是我的手♥机♥
It is my phone.
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, it's Bravo 1.
妻子说手♥机♥是她的
Wife says the phone's hers.
我很怀疑
I have my doubts.
让我看看 76192 这是序列号♥
Let's see, 76192. It's a serial number.
只有这些线索
That's all I got.
我马上调查 看能找到什么
I'm on it. See what I can get.
你把手♥机♥打开了吗
Hey, did you open that up yet?
没有 手♥机♥被锁住了
Negative. Phone's locked.
准备尝试用指纹身份识别来打开
Gonna try and use the fingerprint ID to open it.
好 小心点 这看起来
Okay. Be careful, 'cause it looks like
有点像是12S栅流
it's a Gate Stream 12S.
我查过了 在它锁定前 你有三次
I looked it up. You've got three chances at touch recognition
触摸识别的机会
before it locks you out.
明白
Good to know.
说真的 都这时候了 还有什么关系吗
Honestly, at this point, why does it matter?
手♥机♥就在他们家
The phone's in their house.
对我来说就够了
That's good enough for me.
把他们都逮捕了 离开那里
Let's round 'em up, get out of there.
你说什么 先生
Excuse me, sir?
手♥机♥在那房♥子里
The phone's in the house,
我们就逮捕那房♥子的住户
we take the occupants of the house.
不好意思 先生 你上次抓错人
Pardon me, sir, but when is the last time
是什么时候的事
you pulled someone off of a target?
这可不是能把十五个囚犯
This isn't a drug bust where we can throw 15 perps
扔进囚车的缉毒行动
in the back of a paddy wagon.
我们只准备带走一高价值目标和一部手♥机♥
We're prepared for one HVT, one phone.
你是说你们没有能多装四个人的直升机吗
You telling me you don't have helos for four more people?
你们这是策划的什么破行动
Some crack operation you people are running.
恕我直言 长官
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表