剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
内特想要什么不重要
It doesn't matter what Nate wanted.
我做的决定
I made the call.
这是谁的血
Where's that blood coming from?
你拒绝谈论
The fact that you refuse
内特的死 让我清楚地知道
to talk about Nate's death is telling me
这正是我们需要谈的
that's exactly what we should be talking about.
内特的死不是你的错
Nate's death isn't on you.
我知道去年十二月的任务结束后
I understand that since the operation in December last year,
你和你妻子分居了
you and your wife have separated.
你知道他在我们的折叠家具上睡觉
You know he's sleeping on our fold-out.
我很想念你们
I miss seeing you guys.
事情弄成这样真是太糟糕了
Sucks that's the way it works.
如果你们两个
And if any of us thought there was even a chance
有一丝可能挺不过这关
you two weren't gonna get past this,
我们都会很难受的
we'd all be taking it pretty hard.
爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
如果你哪天晚上来一趟 就太好了
Be great if you could come by one evening.
反正我都不住那儿了
Well, I don't live there anymore,
根本没关系 对吧
so it really doesn't matter, right?
安全
Clear.
我不是让你待在隧♥道♥外面吗
I told you to stay out of the tunnel, no?
你从青队毕业前 你都是海豹突击3队
Until you graduate Green Team, you're a member
-A排 直升机2中队的一员 -没错
- of Chalk 2, Alpha Platoon, SEAL Team 3. - Damn right.
那小子不是一级作战人员 还不够格
The kid's not Tier One, not yet.
叙利亚东北部城市 阿赫尔
你说你一直在练习
我相当确定我看到它倒下了
你说这些东西莫莉全都不要了吗
You're saying that Molly doesn't want any of this stuff?
她要丢掉她整个...
She just... wants to get rid of her whole...
这里所有的东西
just everything here?
她是那么说的
That's what she says.
她一直让我把它们全卖♥♥了
She keeps telling me to sell it all.
内特过世后
Since Nate's death,
莫莉只想跟家人开始新的生活
Molly just wants a fresh start with her family.
可是这些东西也太多了
Yeah, but there's a lot of stuff here.
我可以跟她说去她的
I mean, I could tell her to kiss my ass,
让她找别人卖♥♥了这里
find someone else to sell the place.
今晚一起吃饭吧
Let's have dinner tonight. Hmm?
得墨菜
Tex-Mex.
这主意不好
It's not a good idea.
这主意很好
It's a great idea.
记得上次的事吗
Remember what happened last time?
我记得
Yeah, I do.
杰森 太混乱了
Jason, it's too confusing.
对孩子"太混乱了"吗
"Too confusing." What, for the kids?
对所有人
For everyone.
那不是我们的问题
Look, that was never our problem.
问题是我不在身边
Problem was I was never here.
那才是问题 对吗
That was the problem, right?
不 我们的问题是你在身边却仿佛不在
No, our problem is you're not here even when you are here.
总是处于离开状态
Just checked out all the time.
如果我们要休息
Look, if we're taking a break,
那就彻彻底底地休息吧
then we're taking a break from all of it.
所以我请了个园丁
So, I hired a gardener.
内特·马西请别人给他打理草坪
Nate Massey is hiring another guy to mow his lawn.
请告诉我不是那样
Say it's not so, please.
上次驻派
Last deployment,
莫莉忘了按我说的
Molly forgot to put the eggshell
把蛋壳放到土里
in the soil like I told her.
我们不曾有过那么激烈的吵架
We had the worst fight that we have ever had, okay?
所以我想通了
So I just figured, you know what?
园丁的代价比离婚低多了
Gardener is cheaper than a divorce.
内特 我和阿兰娜
So, Nate, Alana and I,
商量好了 我们会分居一阵子
we've been talking and we're gonna live apart for a while.
我很遗憾 老兄
I'm sorry to hear that, man.
你知道 事情就是这样
You know what, it is what it is, right?
搬来这里吧
Should move in here.
搬来跟我住
Move in here with me,
好好享受跟你的教子相处的时光
spend a little quality time with your godson.
教子我能应付
Godson I could deal with,
但被你的蛋壳围绕 不了 谢谢
but walking around your eggshells, no, thank you.
而且 你觉得雷真的会让我
And, besides, do you think Ray would really want me
住在别的地方而不是他家吗
to live anywhere else but his place?
海军作战训练中心
青队选拔
功夫不错啊 斯宾塞
Got some wheels on you, Spenser.
做得不错 布莱恩
Good finish, Brian.
走吧 赶紧收尾
All right, come on, let's go. Finish it up.
今天还一大堆事呢
Got a big day in front of us.
动作灵活
Good movement.
心跳很好
Ah, good heart sounds.
亲爱的 他肯定能遗传我爸的身高
I'm telling you, baby, he's got my dad's height.
他肯定能遗传我爸的身高
You know, he's got my dad's height.
还记得吗 我伯祖父以前在尼克斯队时
Remember, I told you my great uncle, he backed up Willis Reed
是给威利斯·里德打助攻的
when he was with the Knicks?
纽约尼克斯队大前锋 1970年NBA全明星MVP
好像是我太祖伯父
It might've been my great, great uncle.
好像想起来了
I think it might ring a bell.
羊水量正常
The fluid volume is normal.
胎位头向下
Fetal position is head down.
好了 奈玛 产前四周
Okay, Naima, looking real good
情况看着很好
for four weeks out.
怎么说的来着 是准备29号♥生吗
What did we say? Was it the 29th or something like that?
对 29号♥
Yeah, 29th.
也得看宝宝的
Well, baby gets a vote, too.
有时候他们就是不想再待了
Sometimes they just do not want to stay in there.
会等到他出城吗
But as far as him going out of town?
对了 你的值班表怎么排的
Yeah, what's your duty schedule like?
难以预料
Unpredictable.
你在哪个部门来着
What command did you say you're with?
后勤支持 对吗
Logistical support, was it?
-再见 -有大任务
- Bye. - We got a big one.
你们现在看到的是叙利亚东北部
You're looking at satellite imagery
阿赫尔市外一栋废弃医院的卫星图像
of an abandoned hospital outside al-Hool in northeastern Syria.
稍等 抱歉
Wait a second, I'm sorry,
一个废弃医院周围为什么有这么多轮胎印
but there's a lot of tire tracks there for abandoned, I'm saying.
我们认为叙军把它用作了生物武器工厂
We believe the Syrian Army is using it as a bioweapons factory.
等一下
Wait a minute.
他们现在不是只用移♥动♥实验室吗
Weren't they only supposed to be using mobile labs now?
你们应该都还记得生化组的卢西恩博士
I'm sure you all remember Dr. Lucien from our chem-bio desk.
天啊 死亡博士
Oh, no, Dr. Death.
又见面了 各位
Hi again, everybody.
我们最近成功识别并摧毁了移♥动♥实验室
Our recent success IDing and destroying mobile labs
让叙政♥权♥决定
has convinced the Syrian regime
回归使用固定实验点
to go back to using static sites.
他们选择了医院
And they're choosing hospitals
因为他们觉得我们不敢轰炸
because they think we'll be afraid to bomb.
国防部不会授权攻击
DoD won't authorize a strike
除非有确凿证据表明该地点确实被用作
without definitive proof that the site's being used
制♥造♥化学武器
for chemical weapons production.
那国防部认为什么样的证据算"确凿"
Okay, what does the DoD consider "definitive proof"?
有实物为证
Physical evidence.
样本
Samples?
最好不过
Gets better.
卫星每七小时经过一次
So, a satellite passes every seven hours,
穿过该区域十二秒 拍六张照
traverses the area for 12 seconds, takes six photos.
前三次经过 拍了这些
Three passes ago, took these.
-那些黑色的东西是 -死掉的家畜
- Those black shapes are... - Dead cattle.
他们肯定有泄漏 对吧
Well, they definitely had a leak, didn't they?
过去几天该区域有激烈交火
Heavy fighting in the area last few days.
我们认为是炮弹偏移 击中了物资库
We believe an errant shell hit the stockpile.
20公里 很近了
20 klicks; that's close.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表