剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Still would've been worried about you.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话
To be honest with you,
我也挺担心我自己来着
I was a little worried about me, too.
好吧
Yeah.
但我猜好事都会有好结局
But I guess all's well that ends well.
但倒计时五分钟
Well, it's not gonna end well
努里·哈拉尼可就没什么好结局了
for Nouri Halani in about T-minus five.
至少我们为E队伸张正义了
At least we're getting justice for Echo Team.
我只是觉得这还有其他事在发生
I just think there's something else that's going on here, too.
我去见了卡特
I went and I saw Cutter.
好吧
Okay.
怎么样 他搪塞过去了
How'd that go? He stonewall you?
对 糖衣炮弹而已
Yeah, with velvet gloves.
史蒂夫去找过他 说了这些稀土金属的事
Steve went to him, to talk about these rare-earth metals.
至强 他们找这些东西找了很多年了
XEON, they've been looking for this stuff for years.
他们只找到微量
All they came up with was traces.
那里什么都没有
There was nothing there.
我是说 卡特甚至还给我看了实地报告
I mean, Cutter even showed me the-the field reports.
但你认为他在说谎
But you think he's lying.
曼迪 他们认识
Mandy, they knew each other.
好吗 他们谈过话
Okay? They talked to each other.
几天之后 史蒂夫死了
A few days later, Steve is dead.
无人机在目标上空
Drone's over target,
如果有人感兴趣
in case anyone's interested.
他把之前的安保人♥员♥安♥排♥在前面了
Oh, yeah, he got the old security detail out front there.
大块头在那里
Hmm, there's the big guy right there.
是时候睡觉了 长眠不醒
Time to go night, night for good.
等一下 那是什么
Wait a second, what is that?
那些是 那是一辆巴士吗
Are those-- is that a bus?
一辆巴士停那干什么
What's a bus doing there?
可能是学生在前往霍斯特
Could be school kids on the way to Khost,
停留过夜
stopping in for the night.
等等 你认为里面有小孩吗
Wait a minute, you think there are kids in the compound?
加德兹有一所大型的伊♥斯♥兰♥学校
There's a big madrasa school up in Gardez.
依然是平民
Still civilians.
我们有14小时的悬停时间
We've got 14 hours hover time,
无人机可以停在目标上空 直到明天下午
so the drone can stay over the target until tomorrow afternoon.
我们等几个小时 然后
Ah, we wait a few hours, then,
等平民离开之后拿下他
we take him when the civilians leave.
前提是他们会离开
If they leave.
照我说我们等着
I say we wait.
即使他们会离开 三小时后村民们都醒了
Even if they do, three hours? That village is wide awake.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
就这样吧
Well, there's that, huh?
-就这样 -对 就这样
- That's it? - Yeah. That's it.
就这样 取消行动
That's it, we're scrubbing?
司令部不会冒险造成附带伤害的
Command is not gonna risk the possibility of collateral damage.
-就算是努里·哈拉尼也不行 -没错
- Not even for Nouri Halani. - That's right.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
就这样 伙计们
Well, that's it, fellas.
但愿你们喜欢今晚的节目
Hope you all enjoyed the show.
我想替大家说一句
Well, I think I speak for the rest of us,
今晚的这集杀人电视
in that tonight's episode of Kill TV
难看死了
really sucked.
等等 等等
Hold up! Hold up.
又一次上演海斯三分球
Oh, here we go with another Hayes three-pointer.
上头在可以选用无人机时
Look, the brass shot us down
拒绝了我们的计划
when, uh, there was an option of a drone.
现在不能用无人机了
Now that there is no drone,
让我们去吧
I say we go in.
平民伤亡仍旧是个问题
Still the issue of civilian casualties.
不 我们步行进去
No, we'll go in by foot.
我们避开所有人和儿童 然后活捉努里
We avoid whoever, and-and the kids, and we take Nouri alive.
我们可以搞明白他到底在干什么
I mean, we got to see what he's all about, right?
我说不定能根据这个
I might actually be able to make a case
向库克上将提出申请
for that with General Cook.
没有刺杀任务的话 我们可以这样
I mean, with no kill mission, sure, we can,
但你们忘了一点
but you guys are forgetting
你们到那里时 天就亮了
by the time you get there, it'll be light.
没错 那就日间攻击
Right. We're talking a daytime hit.
日间攻击
It's a daytime hit.
黑鹰还跟C队在外头把
The Black Hawks are still out with Charlie Team, yeah?
那我们怎么办 像那些孩子一样坐车过去吗
So, what are we gonna do, take the bus in, like those kids did?
缉毒局有休伊型直升机吧
DEA's got Hueys, right?
有好几架呢
Yeah, a couple, actually.
打个电♥话♥借用一下
Let's call them up, let's use them.
我和大家都想抓到努里 但那是塔♥利♥班♥国家
I mean, I want Nouri, we all do, but that's Taliban country.
方圆一百公里之内
I mean, there's not a fighting age male
所有成年男性
within a hundred kilometers
都同情哈拉尼
who doesn't sympathize with the Halanis.
如果你们当场被抓到
If you guys get caught on the ground...
那我们最好动作快点 是吧
Then, we better move fast, right?
雷 你已经准备好行动了吧
Ray, you prepped the mission?
-准备就绪 -准备行动
- Ready to go. - Ready to go.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
大概六小时后的早餐时间再问我吧
Well, ask me again over breakfast in about six hours.
抓住努里·哈拉尼可不简单
Well, taking Nouri Halani isn't gonna be easy.
他已经在逃三十年了
He's survived for 30 years as a fugitive.
先是躲苏联人 然后喀布尔 现在是我们
First from the Soviets, then, from Kabul, now us.
阿巴德告诉我他出行时会带替身
Abad told me he uses surrogates whenever he travels.
替身 你是说有相似的两个人
Surrogates? You mean doubles?
是的 务必抓到对的那个
Yeah, just make sure you get the right one.
我会抓住他的 早餐的事我是认真的
I'll get him, and I'm serious about breakfast.
我们得谈谈卡特和史蒂夫的事
You know, we got to still talk about Cutter and Steve.
好的 我会在这等着
Yeah, I mean, I'll be here.
你活着回来就行
You just better make it back.
作战中心 我是B1 已过火鸟阶段
TOC, this is Bravo 1, we're passing Firebird.
收到 B1 目标建筑物外没有动静
Copy, Bravo 1, no movement outside the target building.
收到
Copy that.
这就是坏人的另一个家了
There it is, bad guy's home away from home.
B1 有一座小建筑物外有动静
Bravo 1, you've got movement outside one of the smaller buildings.
就在左前方
Just up ahead on the left.
收到 作战中心 我看到三名非战斗人员
Copy that, TOC. I've got three noncombatants.
看起来像学生 来做晨祷
Look like students, up for morning prayer.
离目标只有不到14米
That's less than 15 yards from the target.
不太理想
Less than ideal.
少说话 干正事
Look, less talk. Let's get to work.
B1 多名不明人员正往你们方向走来
Bravo 1, you have multiple unknowns headed your direction.
B1 有人往你们方向走来
Bravo 1, we've got movement coming towards you.
正在处理
Working it.
二十秒后攻入
20 seconds till entry.
掩护我
Cover me!
引爆
Burn it!
-别开枪 -来人把他铐起来
- Don't shoot! - Somebody cuff him.
来了
I'm on it.
B1 注意
Bravo 1, be aware,
后门有三名逃跑者
you've got three squirters at the back door.
其中一名可能是努里
One of them could be Nouri.
B4 B6 跟我走
Bravo 4, Bravo 6, on me.
走
Go!
两名逃跑者正往北走
I've got two squirters heading north.
我又看到两名逃跑者
I got two more squirters.
殿后的人
Last man.
是他吗
Is it him?
不是他
It's not him.
作战中心 我是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
逃跑者确认不是目标
Negative I.D. on the squirters.
此人不是努里·哈拉尼
Negative I.D. on Nouri Halani.
他用了替身
He's using doubles.
收到
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表