剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
萨米尔在那才能行动
unless we can confirm Samir's presence.
就在几小时前 我们还能在烟里
Up till a few hours ago, we were having no problem
分辨出一些坑洞呢
finding holes in the smog.
坑洞 我怎么没看见
"Finding holes"? I'm not seeing any holes in here.
那是因为现在
That's because now
狮心将军的人也开始放火了
Lionheart's guys have joined in the burning.
好吧 你怎么没提前告诉我们
Right. And you failed to mention that to us because why?
我刚说了 几小时前
I told you, till a couple of hours ago,
我们的监控还能看清
our optics weren't compromised.
他说的是屋里的人也开始放火了
He means about the guys in the compound starting to burn.
他们想用火掩饰萨米尔的到来
You think they're using the fires to cover Samir's arrival.
我们去瞄一眼吧
I say we do a little sneak and peak.
实地侦察吗
A ground recon?
你想靠步行去城里
You want to go out into the city on foot?
我们开史酷比小车 戴维斯 怎样
Yeah, we'll take the Scooby Van. Davis?
别闹了 各位 你们肯定觉得蒙罗维亚
Seriously, guys, I know Monrovia's
在过去的几年里应该有所发展
supposed to have gotten better the last couple of years,
但那里还是像《疯狂的麦克斯》一样
but it's still kind of Mad Max out there.
你这是种族歧视
Wow, now, that was racist.
我觉得是种族歧视 你觉得呢
That sounded racist to me? How about you?
《疯狂的麦克斯》里全是白人
Mad Max is wall-to-wall white folks.
而且问一个黑人这种问题
Definitely racist to ask the black guy
绝对是种族歧视
to rule if something's racist or not.
-顺带一提 -好吧 摩卡拿铁哥
- Just FYI. - Okay, mocha latte.
别扯了 你逗我们呢吧
Guys! You're punking us, right?
你不会真想出去看吧
You're not actually considering going out there?
安装摄像头
Set up the camera.
我守第一班
I'll get first watch.
你们睡会儿吧
You guys get some sleep.
一大早就送卡塔叶来
Morning khat delivery?
有可能
Possible.
狮心将军的手下大都兴♥奋♥剂♥成瘾
Most of Lionheart's guys are a bunch of speed freaks.
令人震惊
Shocking.
话说 我爸写的书
Look, my, uh... my dad's book.
我知道很多人都对它有意见
I know a lot of guys had a problem with it.
你♥爸♥能熬过来也不容易
Man survives the things he did,
写本书也没什么
he should write a book about them.
起来 该你了 到这儿来
Come on. Your watch. Get up here.
快 起来
Let's go. Hey.
快 往那边挪点儿
Come on. Move over, will you?
把人挤死了
You're crowding my space now.
坐好别动 外援 这样我能靠着你
Stay right there, strap, so I can lean back into you.
对 就这样
Just like that. There you go.
有动静了
We got movement.
白帽子 快看
White kufi. Take a look.
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
能看到监控里的这个人吗
Confirming you're seeing what we're seeing here.
收到 B1 我们看到了
Roger that, Bravo 1, we're seeing it.
已确认是阿布·萨米尔·马斯里
Positive I.D. on Abu Samir Al Masri.
太好了 作战中心
Congratulations, TOC.
他刚好在你们说的那个地方
He is exactly where you told us he was gonna be.
知道吗 我们准备收拾东西
I'll tell you what, we're gonna pack up,
然后撤离 收到了吗
and then we're gonna exfil. How copy?
很清楚 B1
Strong copy, Bravo 1.
干得漂亮
Great work.
-我们走吧 -我不懂
- Let's go. - I don't get it.
你不懂什么
What do you mean you don't get it?
萨米尔的谍报能力出神入化
I mean, Samir's legendary for his tradecraft.
因此他才活了这么些年 而他的朋友们
Kept him alive all these years, while his friends
一个个被炸成了肉沫
were getting turned into pink mist.
为什么现在公开露面
Why is he coming out in the open now?
我们不清楚他们在交易卡塔叶
We don't know that it's khat they're selling.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
视频里显示我们的目标
Current video feed appears to show subjects
正在卸下一名蒙着头的囚犯
unloading a hooded prisoner.
你能确认一下吗
Can you confirm?
确认无误
Affirmative.
在那暂停一下
Freeze it there.
放大画面
Enhance.
我的天
Oh, God.
我知道那是谁
I know who that is.
相信现在全员都已经到齐了
Believed everyone's properly situated here now,
艾利斯女士 请告诉我们现已掌握的
Ms. Ellis, so please tell us what we know
有关这位可怜女士的信息
about this poor woman, Ms...
她姓马歇尔 长官
Marshall, sir.
史黛西·马歇尔
出生于1993年7月17日
2016年4月10日于南苏丹被劫持
史黛西·马歇尔 去年四月从她在南苏丹的
Stacey Marshall. Abducted April last year
非政♥府♥组织配送中心被劫持
from her NGO's distribution center in South Sudan.
目前还不确定她是如何
We're not certain how she came into the possession
落入这个组织手上的 但这种通过多种渠道
of this particular group, but as you know, it's not uncommon
贩卖♥♥和转卖♥♥人♥质♥的情况
for hostages to be sold and resold
也并不少见
through various pipelines,
尤其是有吸引力的西方女性
particularly attractive Western females.
谢谢你 艾利斯女士
Thank you, Ms. Ellis.
那么 埃里克
Now, Eric,
我们计划怎样把这位年轻女士救回家
how are we planning to bring this young lady home
-送回她父母身边呢 -长官
- to her loving parents? - Sir?
-怎么了 艾利斯女士 -阿布·萨米尔
- Yes, Ms. Ellis? - Abu Samir's continued survival
要是继续活着就意味着还有数百人要死
would almost certainly mean hundreds of deaths,
包括平民还有盟军成员
both of civilians and of coalition personnel,
而且事实上 我们相信他掌握了
and in fact, we believe he may have knowledge
正在策动的袭击信息
of planned attacks already in motion.
我要先打断你的话了 艾利斯女士
I'm gonna cut you off there, Ms. Ellis.
因为听起来你好像准备建议我们
It sounded like you're about to suggest
不去营救马歇尔女士
we do nothing for Ms. Marshall,
而是继续执行我们当前的行动计划
and instead adhere to our current operational plan
去抓捕阿布·萨米尔
to snatch Abu Samir.
埃里克 我想问你一个非常简单的问题
Eric, I'm gonna ask you a very simple question.
我们是否有能力去营救人♥质♥
Do we have the resources to rescue the hostage
同时成功活捉高价值目标呢
and perform a successful nonlethal snatch of the HVT?
长官 其实这很难给出确切的回答
Well, sir, it's difficult to be definitive,
我们需要足够的时间全面修改行动计划
till we've had enough time to fully revise our ops plan,
但我认为就目前来看
but I think at the moment...
两项任务都能完成
We can do both.
不好意思
I-I'm sorry.
-谁在说话 -高级士官长海斯
- Who is that? - Senior Chief Hayes.
杰森
Jason.
你刚刚说什么
Uh, you were saying?
我说我们可以一并完成两项任务
I'm saying that we can accomplish both objectives.
孩子 不用说 你确实挺出名
Now, son, needless to say, your reputation precedes you.
但那几乎是不可能完成的
But that's mighty hard to imagine.
假设萨米尔准备作战
Assuming that Samir digs in.
但中情局说 他会选择上机而不是战斗
But according to the CIA, he's gonna pick flight over fight.
是这样没错吧 艾利斯女士
Isn't that right, Ms. Ellis?
没错 我们预测是这样
Uh, that's correct. That's our projection.
一号♥和二号♥直升机
So, Helo 1 and Helo 2
把突击小队
are gonna fast-rope the assault team
带去楼顶索降
on top of the building.
他们向下搜寻 直到救下人♥质♥
They're gonna clear down and secure the hostage.
萨米尔出现时由三号♥直升机负责抓捕
Helo 3 is gonna go after Samir when he squirts.
四号♥直升机负责空中密接支援
And Helo 4 is gonna maintain our close air support.
埃里克 显然你们的行动计划
Eric. Clearly your op-planning was much further along
比我们想象的更长远
than you led us to believe.
干得漂亮 孩子
Nice work, son.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
今天傍晚就开始行动吗
You'll launch this evening?
太阳一下山就开始
Soon as the sun goes down.
很好 祝你们好运
Good. Good luck.
谢谢你们 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
如果我们错过了这家伙 错过了萨米尔
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表