剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
要不我们开出去
Why don't we just drive out?
克莱 我们是牵制小组
Clay, we're a containment team.
我们的任务是发现并保护目标 不管处理
Our job was to find 'em, secure 'em, not get rid of 'em.
-你有合适的地方吗 -是的
- You got a place in mind? - Yeah.
马库勒斯蒂空军基地
Marculesti Air Force Base.
留在卡车上
Keep 'em in the truck.
因为他们已经开了这么久都没事
'Cause we know they made it this far in the trucks.
明枪好过暗箭
Devil you know.
如果博士说让它们继续绑着
If the doc says we leave them strapped in,
我们就让它们继续绑着
then we leave them strapped in.
所有犯人都上了直升机
All detainees are loaded onto the chopper
正在返航
and headed back to us.
B队上了卡车
Bravo's getting in the trucks now.
收到 B1 最好尽快出发
Copy, Bravo 1. Better get moving.
还有半小时天就亮了
Half hour to sun up.
如果有人来找他们的武器
If someone comes looking for their weapons,
得赶在他们前头
be nice to have a head start.
收到 现在出发
Roger. Moving now.
完毕
TOC out.
如果理疗师让你去看医生
If the physical therapist said you have to see a doctor,
你就应该去看医生
then you have to see a doctor.
不是那么简单 宝贝
It's not that simple, baby.
如果我去看了海军军医
The second I see a Navy doctor,
就不是我们说了算了
the decision's out of our hands.
如果军医说我的状态不适合驻派
Doc says I don't get deployable status,
那我们就完了
that's it, we're done.
即便不是带伤驻派
It's dangerous enough to deploy
就已经够危险了
without going into it already injured.
我明白
And I get that.
但是还有别的办法吗
But what's the alternative? Huh?
你不能把这跟钱扯上关系
You can't make this about the money.
你错过一次驻派
We're not gonna be out in the street
我们又不会去睡大街
because you missed one deployment.
如果付不起房♥贷
If you can't pay the mortgage,
最后通常都会睡大街 亲爱的
you generally end out on the street, honey.
我只想说这个
That's all I'm saying.
我们付得起房♥贷 雷蒙德
We can pay the mortgage, Raymond.
奈玛 我们一起计算了那些账
Naima, we went over those numbers together.
那预算还得依靠我的危险工作津贴
The budget's built around my Hazardous Duty Pay.
-没有这笔钱 -听着
- Without it... - Look,
我知道把对生活的主控权
I know it's scary to give up the little control
交给某个只知道你的名字
we have over our lives to some Navy doctor
官职和编号♥的海军军医
that doesn't know anything about us except your name,
确实很可怕
rank and serial number.
但是这个家需要你保持身体健康
But this family depends on you being healthy.
直到当上指导员或你希望的官职
Until you become an instructor or whatever you want
在其位谋其职 退休领养老金
and do your 20 and get out with a pension.
如果我能参加驻派 亲爱的 我一定要去
If I'm able to deploy, honey, I'm gonna deploy.
但是你需要医生的批准
But you need a doctor to tell you that.
你说你不想让我们担风险
You say you don't want to put us at risk,
但如果你不去看医生
but if you don't see someone,
你就是让我们担风险
that's exactly what you're doing.
好
All right.
我会打给他的
I'll call him.
我会打给他的
I'll call him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道你是个好男人 佩里先生
You know you're a lovely man, Mr. Perry.
我知道
I know.
你前方一段路的情况还不错
It's looking good for a while ahead of you.
我唯一看到问题是
The only real issue I see
前方二十公里处的这座桥
is this bridge 20 klicks in front of you.
卫星图像显示此桥的情况很糟糕
The satellite imagery makes it look like it's in rough shape.
正所谓船到桥头
Yeah, well, we'll have to cross that bridge
自然直啊
when we get to it, huh.
让他们坐这里
Sit them over here.
这些囚犯说他们从未打电♥话♥叫支援吗
And these prisoners claim that they never called for backup?
他们肯定会这么说
They're gonna claim that either way.
你上次没和雷一起出任务是什么时候
So how long has it been since you've been downrange without Ray?
有段时间了 很久了
A while. Been a long time.
你有想过他因为伤还没好
Have you thought about what you're gonna do
不能参加驻派 你会怎么做吗
if he can't go when we deploy 'cause he's still injured?
这是干嘛 调查问卷吗
What is this, 20 Questions?
不 我只是在计划某天拥有自己的小队
No, it's just I'm... planning on having my own team one day.
我要确定我准备好了
I want to make sure I'm ready.
那你就好好观察学习
And then you watch and you learn.
就雷而言 如果他没准备好
As far as Ray goes, if he's not ready,
我们也只能越过那道桥
we'll just have to cross that bridge, too.
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
我们即将到达那条危险的弯道
We're approaching that nasty looking turn.
收到 我看到了
Copy that. I got you.
但是要注意跟那座桥相比
But be aware the bridge is just on the other side.
这条弯道简直小菜一碟
Makes the turn look like a piece of cake.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for that.
如果那座桥坍塌
If the bridge gives...
我们全都会被炸死
We all go boom.
继续前进 慢慢开
Go forward... slowly.
慢点
Slow.
我们要一次一辆车开过去
All right, we're going one at a time.
第一辆车安全到达
Once the first vehicle is clear,
第二辆才能继续前进
the second vehicle proceeds.
慢点
Easy.
停 停
Stop. Stop.
朝左打方向
Left hand down.
慢点
Slow.
放慢速度 就是这样
Slow pace. That's it.
小心慢慢开
Nice and easy.
继续开 继续开 继续开
Keep going, keep going, keep going.
朝左打方向 朝左打方向
Left hand down. Left hand down.
停
Stop!
慢慢来
Easy.
直走 直走 继续开
Straight, straight, forward.
就是这样 直走 直走 直走
That's it, straight, straight, straight.
直走 直走 小心 小心旁边
Straight, straight. Watch it, watch the side.
就像周日悠闲地开车过桥 孩子
Nice leisurely drive on a Sunday crossing a bridge, kid.
轮到你们了 B2
You're up, Bravo 2.
如果你说话 我会放松些
I'd feel better if you talked.
我怕高
I'm scared of heights.
不是我想听到的话
Not what I was looking for.
我不喜欢桥
I don't like bridges.
好多了
Better.
B2 这里是B1 你们在后面还好吧
Bravo 2, this is Bravo 1. You guys okay back there?
我刚听到一声大爆♥炸♥
Well, I just heard a big boom,
但是我们还活着
and we're not dead,
所以我觉得这是好事
so I'll take that as a good thing
也是坏事吧
and a bad thing.
下车检查
Checking now.
我们需要转移这些核弹
We need to move these nukes.
黑鹰预计多久到达
What's the ETA on the Black Hawks?
黑鹰去不了了
Black Hawk is a no-go.
摩尔多瓦关闭了领空
The Moldovans have closed the airspace.
东南欧共和国
他们想知道你们在那里的行动
They're trying to get us to tell 'em what you're doing in there.
我们现在这么办
Okay, so what we're gonna do,
要把三颗炮弹全都搬到第一辆卡车上
we're gonna get all three shells into the lead truck,
然后运到C17运输机上
and we'll get 'em to the C-17.
我们离机场大约还有五公里
And we're about five klicks away from the airfield.
但是博士说转移有可能会引爆核弹
But the doc said transferring could set off the nukes.
我没得选
I don't have an option.
我们现在要做的就是 合并为一
It's what we're gonna do-- consolidate.
把三颗炮弹全都搬到第一辆卡车上
All three shells, put 'em in the lead truck.
两人一组作为吊索搬运一颗炮弹 明白吗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表