剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
没错
That's affirmative.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
住手
No, no.
要动手就别犹豫
我们还要去别的地方
作战中心 这里是B2
TOC, this is Bravo 2.
我们发现了目标巴舍尔·可汗
We have positive I.D. on Bashir Khan.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
收到 巴舍尔在他们离开市场之后
Yes, sir. Bashir put the battery back
就将电池放回了手♥机♥
in his cell phone as soon as they left the market.
现在正在追踪他们
We're tracking them now.
他们朝着库纳尔路的东北方向前进
They're headed northeast on Konar Road,
巴基斯坦的方向没错
towards Pakistan, that's right.
根据情报显示甘尼经常
Well, our intel suggests that Ghani likes
穿梭于安全屋之间 但他从不会
to move between safe houses, but he never likes
离开巴舍尔的保护
to spend the night unless Bashir is there to protect him.
他只相信巴舍尔一个人
Only one he really trusts.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我也希望如此
I hope so, too.
这个叫巴舍尔的 是不是非常厉害
This guy Bashir, he's a total badass, right?
是他的发言人
That's his rep.
不然甘尼也不会如此信任他的保护
Figure that's why Ghani trusts him with his safety?
他安排了西式分层安保系统
Well, he employs Western-style layered security.
他在所有的安全屋周围
He builds heavy-weapon fighting positions outside
都建立了重武器战斗区
all of his safe houses.
我看过同一份简报 关键是什么
I read the same brief. What's your point?
关键是跟着巴舍尔找甘尼
Point is, the problem with following Bashir to Ghani is
就必须突破巴舍尔才能抓到甘尼
you got to go through Bashir to get to Ghani.
一件一件来
One thing at a time.
如果保镖
So if the bodyguard
能带我们找到甘尼 我们今晚又要出击了吗
leads us to Ghani, we're going out again tonight, right?
对 累者无休
Yeah, no rest for the wicked.
还有被管严
Or the whipped.
对吗 斯宾塞先生
Ain't that right, Mr. Spenser?
是啊 我很高兴能替E队报仇
Yeah, I'd just be glad to get some payback for the Echo guys.
同意 给
Amen to that. Here.
我们要去的地方
Wherever we're going,
你总会需要额外带点爆破炸♥药♥
you always need to carry extra breaching charges.
把它们放在你腿袋里
Put them in your leg pouch.
不用 没关系
Nah, it's cool.
其实 我更喜欢用铠甲
Actually, I, um, prefer to have my body plate armor
把我和炸♥药♥隔开
in between me and my explosives.
这次行动快速又粗暴
This op is gonna be quick and dirty,
你未必有时间伸手到后面拿炸♥药♥
and you may not have time to reach back and get them.
好吗
Okay?
把它们放在你腿袋里
Put them in your leg pouch.
我已经这样做好些年了 桑尼
Yeah, I've been doing it this way for years, Sonny.
不会有问题的
It's not gonna be an issue.
这次你得听我的 新来的
You need to listen to me on this one, new guy.
基础水下爆破训练后 我或许还是新来的
You know, I might have been the new guy after BUDs,
青队毕业后 或许还是 对吧
might have been the new guy after Green Team, right?
我可能是B队最新的成员
I might be the newest guy here on Bravo.
但我不是新兵 所以你别把我当新兵对待
But I'm not a new guy, so you can stop treating me like one.
看啊
Wow. Look at this.
千禧一代看起来什么都知道啊
The millennial snowflake just seems to have all the answers.
不 我只是知道你不知道
No. I just know you don't have any.
有什么问题吗
Oh. We got a problem?
不 我们没事 高级士官长
No, we are good, Senior Chief.
我们要逼近那个下令
We're closing in on the guy who ordered
袭击我们兄弟的家伙 你俩却更关心
the hit on our brothers, and you two are more concerned
划分领地
with marking territory?
听我说
Listen to me. Hey!
先放一边
Put it away now.
等我们抓到甘尼 把他关起来
After we get Ghani in the ground, in a cell,
你俩要还想争 我们就去拳击场解决
you two still want to go at it, we'll settle it in the ring.
我接受
That works for me.
随时随地奉陪
Anytime, anywhere.
有情况
We got something.
是巴舍尔
There's Bashir.
好 我在跟进
Yeah, I'm going in tighter.
这个
This one.
-能给个清楚的图像吗 -我在努力
- Can you get a clean view? - I'm trying.
我在努力
I'm trying.
已确认是穆萨·甘尼
That's a positive I.D. on Musa Ghani.
长官 我们已在目标地点确认高价值目标
Yes, sir, we have confirmed HVT on target.
请求准许行动
Requesting green light.
真的有在做园艺啊
So, they actually exist, huh?
老爹的骄傲
Proud papa.
对啊
Yeah.
对 不过
Yeah, well,
更像是叔叔
more like an uncle.
这是前人留下的
I inherited these.
我想还留下了其他的东西
Among other things, I imagine.
我必须要问你怎么进的大门
So, I have to ask how you got past the gate?
那个啊 那些门卫
Oh, yeah, that. Guess the guards--
他们都认识我 因为我是史蒂夫的朋友
they all know me, 'cause, uh, I was a friend of Steve's.
我也许该早点告诉你
I probably should have told you.
懂了 所以我们要谈谈这个吗
Right. So, we need to talk about that?
你和史蒂夫不是那种关系吧
I mean, you and Steve-- you weren't, uh, you know?
不 不是那种朋友 我有原则的
No, not that kind of friend. I-I... I have rules.
史蒂夫结婚了
Steve was married.
你也是
So are you.
不是已婚 分居了
Not married. Separated.
分居了
Separated?
但分居还是已婚
Separated's still married, though.
太遗憾了 因为我本来打算邀请你
It's too bad, 'cause I was gonna invite you over
过来看看我的花♥园♥
to come and see my garden.
-但你有原则 -但我有原则
- But you have rules. - But I got rules.
有原则
Got rules.
是啊
Yeah.
我要回去工作了
Yeah. I got to get back to work.
好吧
Okay.
对了 短裤不错
Nice shorts, by the way.
好了 过去几周
All right, over the last few weeks,
在找出袭击E队的元凶一事上
we've been slowly making our way up the ladder
我们一直在缓慢努力之中
to find those responsible for taking out Echo Team.
我很高兴地说 我们已经找到了
I'm pleased to say that we think we've reached the top.
他叫穆萨·甘尼
And his name is Musa Ghani.
艾利斯女士
Ms. Ellis.
正如诸位所知
As most of you are aware,
B队今天早些时候找到了甘尼的私人保镖
Bravo Team located Ghani's personal bodyguard,
巴舍尔·可汗
Bashir Khan, earlier today.
侦察监视设备跟踪他到了这个安全屋
ISR's tracked him to this safe house
在兴都库什山的丘陵地带
in the foothills of the Hindu Kush.
几分钟前
A few minutes ago,
我们确认了甘尼在该位置
we positively identified Ghani on site.
先生们 这是条大鱼
It's the big one, gentlemen.
-可望不可即 -好了 听着
- It's the end of the rainbow. - Okay, look,
如果甘尼在那里 他必然不会久待
if Ghani's there, he's not gonna be there long,
所以我们必须快速拿下目标
so we're gonna speed over security on this one.
A队 B队 你们乘直升机靠近目标
Hey, Alpha, Bravo Team, you helo into the target,
你们索降进入 明白吗
you fast-rope in, got it?
-进去出来 快速粗暴 -对
- In and out, quick and dirty. - That's right.
桑尼 你敢吗
Sonny, don't you dare.
像那样偏远的地区
Remote area like that,
你知道他们会听到我们的动静
you know they're gonna hear us coming.
我们多派几架直升机
Well, we'll just launch multiple helos,
同时穿过山谷假装潜入
and we'll do false inserts across the valley.
应该能给争取一些时间
Should buy us some time.
是时候让这个贼眉鼠眼的甘尼知道
It's time we showed this rat-faced Ghani
什么叫出来混总是要还的
that payback is a bitch.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表