剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
We miss out on this guy, right, we miss out on Samir,
谁知道他还会杀多少人 这我明白
who knows how many more people he's gonna kill? I get that.
这也许是我们唯一的机会 我明白
This may be our only shot, I understand.
两年前我在巴格达差点抓到他
I almost had him in Baghdad two years ago.
伊♥拉♥克♥首都
当时我正和经济部副部长
I was meeting with this deputy economic minister,
在曼苏尔区的咖啡店见面
coffee shop in the Mansour district.
我们当时正准备要走
We're getting ready to go.
门一打开
Door opens.
是萨米尔
It's Samir.
从我们桌边走过
Walks right by our table,
和你现在的情形相差不远
not much farther than where you are right now.
近到能看到他劳力士表上的水晶开裂
I'm close enough to see the crystal's cracked on his Rolex.
距离很近
That's close.
然后我看着我的线人
Then I look at my source.
如果干掉萨米尔 就算我能脱身
Take out Samir, even if I get away,
我的线人也死定了
my asset's a dead man.
可能会先折磨他一个月吧
Probably tortured for a month first, right?
所以我们一走出咖啡店
So, as soon as we're on the street,
我就上报了 但是结果
I call it in, but turns out,
当地英勇的国♥家♥安♥全♥部门伙伴们
our intrepid local partners at the state security services
已经被极端分子侵蚀了
had been infiltrated by extremists.
你当时什么也做不了
There's nothing you could've done.
-什么也做不了 -一周后
- Nothing. - Well, a week later,
萨米尔的一个组织炸毁了摩苏尔的一辆校车
one of Samir's cells blows up a school bus in Mosul,
伊♥拉♥克♥北部城市
害死了26名学生
kills 26 teenagers.
下一周 我保护的那位线人
Week after that, my source, the guy I was protecting?
跟家人一起被萨米尔的手下抓走了
Samir's guys grab him and his family.
给中情局发了死亡视频
Send the death videos to Langley.
交给我们吧
We got this.
那人♥质♥呢
The hostage?
我说了
Like I said.
交给我们
We got this.
这里是直升机4中队
This is Chalk 4.
我的踏板出了问题
I'm having some kind of trouble with my pedals.
一直晃得很厉害
I'm getting a lot of shake in 'em.
这样会影响我们的稳定性
It's affecting our stability.
我在尽力稳住
I'm trying to hold it steady.
直升机4中队 我要你如实评估
All right, Chalk 4, I need your honest assessment.
你能继续任务吗
Can you continue this mission?
不行 我需要降落
Negative. I need to put her down.
收到 4中队 1 2和3中队
Copy, Chalk 4. Chalks 1, 2 and 3,
你们的直升机还能正常运行 对吗
your birds are still functional, correct?
收到 信♥号♥♥清楚
Roger. Five-by-five.
直升机2中队 信♥号♥♥清楚
Chalk 2, five-by-five.
直升机3中队 信♥号♥♥清楚
Chalk 3, five-by-five.
所有飞行员 开始应急计划
All right, all call signs, initiate bump plan.
现在的任务是只进行人♥质♥营救
Mission is now exclusively hostage rescue.
抓捕行动已经取消
Snatch and grab operation has been scrapped.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
我们必须下次再抓他了
We'll have to get him next time.
阿布·萨米尔·马斯里
确认 只进行人♥质♥营救
Confirming. Hostage rescue only.
火箭筒十二点钟方向
RPG 12 o'clock.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
立刻把枪放下
Put it down now!
把枪放下
Put it down!
翻译员
Translator.
我要开枪了
I'm gonna ghost him.
试试另一个方言
Try another dialect.
-老杰 -试试其他方言
- Jace? - Try another one.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
Look, hey, it's all right.
没事 我们来了 我们是美国人
It's okay. We're here. We're American.
我们会带你回家的
We're gonna take you home, okay?
你安全了
Shh. You're safe. All right?
-我帮你解开 -谢谢
- I'll get this off of you. - Thank you.
我们会带你回家的
We're gonna take you home, all right?
没事了
It's okay.
所有直升机中队 这里是B队
All Chalks, this is Bravo.
请过来解救人♥质♥
Move to secure the hostage.
我们要从这里带她撤离
We're gonna move her to exfil from here.
收到 B1
Roger, Bravo 1.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
这里是X1
This is X-Ray 1.
我们现在一层
We're on the first deck.
你的狗好像发现了什么 完毕
Looks like your dog's found something. Over.
桑尼 桑尼
Sonny! Sonny!
你和外援负责带她撤离
You and the strap, you exfil her.
我们去检查狗有什么发现
We're gonna go see what the dog has,
然后我们跟直升机2中队回家 走吧
then we're gonna go home on Chalk 2. Let's go.
头儿 我们遇到将军的另一个手下时
Boss, we run into another one of the general's guys,
最好有个翻译在身边
it'd be great to have a translator with us.
你想让那个外援给我添乱 是不是
You want the strap on my back, don't you?
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
快走
Let's go.
萨米尔
Samir?
呼叫直升机 这里是B1
Chalk, this is Bravo 1.
我们还有机会抓住萨米尔
We still have a chance to grab Samir.
怎样
We good?
你尽管跑吧 但你藏不了
You can run but you can't hide.
你就待这里 看好我们后方
You're gonna stay here and watch our six.
听明白没
Are we clear?
听明白了
Yeah. All right. Clear.
行动
Go.
B1 我是塞拉酒店1号♥
Bravo 1, this is Sierra Hotel 1.
这条隧♥道♥不安全 收到没 完毕
The tunnel is not secured. Do you copy? Over.
B1 隧♥道♥不安全 收到没
Bravo 1, tunnel not secure. Do you copy?
别激动 放轻松
Okay, easy, easy.
放轻松
Hey, easy.
放轻松
Easy.
举起你的双手 慢慢地
Put-put your hands up. Real slow, hey.
把手举起来
Raise your hands.
举起手来
Put them up.
放轻松
Easy, hey.
看着我 看着我 站在那
Look at me, look at me, look. Right there.
举起手来
Raise your hands.
举起手来
Raise your hands.
听着 我不是让你待在隧♥道♥外面吗
Listen to me, I told you to stay out of the tunnel, no?!
老杰 老杰
Jace! Jace!
从头到尾跟我说 好吧
Walk me through it, okay?
我留你在隧♥道♥口的时候
When I left you at the tunnel's entrance,
我叫你看好我们的后方
I told you to watch our six.
问你懂了没 然后呢 你在干嘛
Ready? Go. Then, how, why?
我发现有个家伙想偷袭你们
I caught a dude trying to creep on you guys,
所以我就想我得检查隧♥道♥其他地方
so I figured I needed to clear the rest of that tunnel section
-万一他有同伙怎么办 -是吗
- in case he had a partner. - Oh, but really? Okay.
那你为什么把我们被派到8000公里外
Then, why did you decide to shwack some HVT
去活捉的高价值目标给一枪毙了
when we were sent 5,000 miles to bring him in alive?
我到了那间屋子 看到他穿的炸♥弹♥背心
I came on the room, I saw the "S"-vest,
我想我们仨当时所受的威胁十分紧迫
I assessed that all three of us were in imminent threat.
那你有没有想过我们为什么没有开枪
Did you assess why we weren't shooting?
我以为你们无法保证一枪毙命
I figured you didn't have a clean shot.
那你有没有看清他的手
Did you check his hands?
没有 我不想给他机会引爆♥炸♥弹
No, I-I-I didn't want to give him time to clack off the vest.
怎么了 拜托 那家伙穿的可是炸♥弹♥背心
What? Come on. I mean, the guy was wearing an "S"-vest.
所以应该要击毙 不是吗
That-That's got to be clean, right?
我跟他说"待在外面 看好我的后方"
I told him, "Stay outside, watch my six."
是 我知道
Yeah, I know,
-但那小子自己拿了主意 -什么
- but the kid made a call. - No, what...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表