剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
it's not the initial blast that's so devastating.
就算在时代广场引爆 最多只是
Set one off in Times Square, you might only kill
-炸死上百人 -"只是"
- a few hundred people with the blast. - "Only."
关键在于 真正的危害
The point is, the real destruction
源自放射物质的扩散
comes from the dispersion of radioactivity.
导致整座城市无法居住
Render that whole part of the city uninhabitable.
会持续多久呢
For how long?
这要看材料的量
Depends on the quantity
以及放射性物质的半衰期
and radioactive half-life of the material used.
假设他们用了
So let's say they used
从实验室偷来的所有材料
everything they took from the lab.
说不准
It's difficult to be precise.
大概呢
Ballpark?
一千年
1,000 years.
海军航♥空♥站 湾岛 弗吉尼亚海滩
怎么 凌晨三点除了来找我们
What, you got nothing better to do
没有别的事可做了吗
3:00 in the morning than come visit us?
我是来提醒你别忘了带牙刷
I just had to make sure you had your toothbrush.
-真贴心 谢了 -没事
- Look at that, huh. Thanks. - Oh, yeah.
你知道这是第一次我没跟你们一起出任务
You know this is the first spin-up I haven't been on with you guys.
对 我也知道
Yeah, and don't I know it.
桑尼一晚上都在练习说B2
Sonny's been practicing his Bravo 2s all night.
B2
Bravo 2.
B2 B2
Bravo 2, Bravo 2.
我听见了
I heard that.
需要我去跟外援说点鼓舞士气的话吗
You need me to give the strap the old Ray pep talk?
戴维斯能搞定
Davis has got it.
是的
Well, uh, yeah,
在外面小心点
well, watch your backs out there,
看在上帝的份上 别让桑尼靠近那个博士
and for God sakes, don't let Sonny near the doctor.
我也听见了
I heard that, too.
等等 什么博士
Hold on a second. What doctor?
那个外援 莉·戴尔
The strap, Leigh Dyer.
她是博士吗
She's a doctor?
-是的 有博士学位 -莉博士
- Yes, with a PhD. - PhD Leigh.
核物理学博士
In nuclear physics.
曼迪告诉我的 你知道吗
Mandy told me. Man, you know what?
你们不能再在听简报时走神了
You guys got to stop spacing out during the briefings.
所以我们需要你
That's why we have you.
是啊
Yeah.
牙刷
Toothbrush.
那个
Hey, so...
现在我是雷了
Now that I'm Ray for the day,
是不是说我也要去教堂了
does this mean that I got to start going to church?
不 你现在不是雷
No, you're not Ray for the day.
也没有人让你当雷
No one's asking you to be Ray for the day.
你还是你 不过我想让你知道
I want you to be you. Do want you to know, though,
我会比以往更加需要你
that I'll be using you more than usual
就像是我的参谋 明白吗
as a sounding board out there, you understand?
-收到 -你要在
- Roger that. - I want you
大发雷霆之前用脑子想想
to think before you get all aggro at a situation.
-好的 -好吗
- All right. - Yeah?
也就是说
So don't lose my temper
发脾气要看时间
until it's time to lose my temper.
别发脾气
Just don't lose your temper.
蚱蜢 多用脑子
Come on, grasshopper, think.
我是艾玛 给我发短♥信♥吧
Hi, it's Emma. Why aren't you texting me?
艾玛 是老爸
Hi, Emma. It's Dad.
我知道 现在还很早
I know that, uh, it's early there,
不过 我和你妈妈谈过了
but, look, your Mom and I, we had a conversation,
我们俩觉得你周末
and we just don't feel like it's best for you
不该跟莉莉去纽约湾海峡
to go to the Narrows with Lily this weekend, all right?
不是我们不相信你
It's not that we don't trust you,
只是我们怕你遇到坏人
it's just that we just don't trust the world.
好了 听我说
All right, listen, I'll...
等我忙完了再打给你
I'll call you when I get close to a phone.
不知道会是什么时候 但...
I don't know when that's gonna be, but...
替我给你妈妈和弟弟一个吻 好吗
give your mom and your brother a kiss for me, all right?
爱你
Love you.
B1 运输队距你50米
Bravo 1, convoy is 50 meters out.
特尔诺瓦 摩尔多瓦
收到 B2 我们已就位
Copy, Bravo 2. We're in position.
下车
不然就开枪了
很简单啊
Well, that was easy.
雷可以多坐坐冷板凳
Ray should sit out more often.
老大 你最好过来看看
Hey, boss, you better come take a look back here.
找到同位素了吗
Find the doc's isotopes?
没发现 不过你看一下这个
No sign of the isotopes, but take a look at this.
看啊
Okay, look at that.
已经好久没见过这玩意了
Haven't seen one of these in a long time.
有点不一样 不过看上去
It's kind of different, but it looks like
像是一枚155炮弹
a one-five-five artillery shell.
是152 苏联时期的
It's a one-five-two. Soviet era.
为什么要绑起来呢
Why'd they strap it down?
把这玩意绑起来
Come on. They strapped it down
是为了把它固定住
because they don't want this thing bouncing around.
怎么 有三十年了吗
What, it's 30 years old?
还有其他爆♥炸♥物
They got it packed in with a bunch of other explosives.
谁让他们是乌克兰人呢
Well, you know what, they are Ukrainian.
-他们挺疯狂的 -这倒是真的
- They are a bit crazy. - That is true.
这些人似乎并没有太多顾忌
And those guys do not look like they care about much.
另外两辆车也是装了这些东西
Both the other trucks had the exact same setup.
-也是这样 -是的
- Same setup? - Yeah.
是的 几箱步♥枪♥和爆♥炸♥物
Yeah, just boxes of AKs and explosives,
一枚炮弹绑在中间
one single shell strapped down the middle.
我们应该告诉他们那是什么
让他闭嘴
Shut him up.
我们为什么要帮他们
没事 让他们说
It's okay. Let them talk.
因为如果他们处置不当
我们也会死
炮弹里面有什么
怎么回事
What's going on?
他说那是颗核弹
He's saying it's nuclear.
还好我们带了脏弹专家
Oh, good thing we brought our dirty bomb expert.
不 不 你不明白
No, no, you're not...
他说这不是脏弹
He's saying this isn't a dirty bomb.
他们不需要制♥造♥什么武器
They didn't need to weaponize anything.
这是 一颗核弹头
This... is a nuclear warhead.
最可能是ZBV3炮弹
Best guess is a ZBV3 shell
通过标准榴弹炮发射
designed to be fired by a standard howitzer.
引爆一枚这种核弹等于释放
Detonating nukes of that size would give you a yield of
一千吨♥当量
one kiloton each.
这是你随口胡说的吧
Tell me you know that off the top of your head.
我上网查的
I Googled it.
那么旧的炮弹很不稳定
Shells that old are very unstable.
他们有没有说在哪发现的
They tell you where they found them?
北部废弃的苏联仓库里
Abandoned Soviet warehouse up north.
-这种仓库有很多 -是的
- Plenty of those. - Yeah.
老大
Boss.
好的 这样
Yeah, okay, listen,
一会儿联♥系♥
I'll call you back.
我们得假设这些炮弹很不稳定
Got to assume the shells are real unstable.
是的 你要知道
Yeah, well, you got to figure,
它们已经被放置了
you know, they've been sitting on the shelves
好几十年了 对吧
for a few decades now, right?
直升机正赶来接犯人
Chopper's en route to pick up the prisoners.
我们能把核弹头跟炮弹分开吗
Can we separate the warheads from the shells?
我觉得那样不妥
I think that would be a mistake.
我们必须把东西堆一起
Much as we'd have to jostle those things
把它们取下来 装上直升机
cutting them out of there, loading them onto a chopper...
况且直升机也没运输核弹的条件
Plus, the choppers aren't set up to deal with this.
还有另一个选择
There is another option.
这里的道路不是很差
The roads out here don't look terrible.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表