剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
垫底五人
大卫·李
斯蒂夫·史密斯
克莱·斯宾塞
罗恩·约翰逊
马特·埃文斯
行了 伙计 别再纠结这件事了
Come on, man, you got to shake this off.
我们选拔班里
Look, most of the guys in our selection class
大部分的人都认为
just put my name on a list of guys
我不应该继续留在这里
that they think don't belong here.
大家之所以把你列进去
That guys only listed you 'cause of the
是因为你来到这之后的所作所为
way you've been acting since the second we got here.
你只是想帮忙
You were just trying to help,
然而那晚我有点混♥蛋♥
and I was kind of being a dick,
-我很抱歉 -我也很抱歉
- the other night, I'm sorry. - I'm sorry, too.
走吧 老兄
Get out of here, man.
内特瞒着他妻子藏了个一次性手♥机♥
Nate was hiding a burner phone from his wife.
你就凭一部电♥话♥判定内特背着莫莉出轨
You think because Nate had a phone, he was cheating on Molly?
只接听和拨♥打♥了一个号♥码
All the calls are to and from one number.
至于内特一次性手♥机♥的事
As far as Nate's burner phone is concerned,
没有找到办法去定位历史记录
there's no good way to access the location history,
所以线索断了
so that's a dead end.
美国大使♥馆♥ 朱巴 南苏丹
谢谢你的好意 但我们要出发了
Thanks for the offer, but I think we're gonna head out.
德国领♥事♥馆♥有一场派对
There's a party at the German consulate.
我答应了要去的 所以
I promised I'd stop by, so...
拜托 汉娜 德国有的
Oh, come on, Hannah, what do the Germans
-我们哪样没有 -啤酒园
- have that we don't? - Biergartens,
全民医保以及对大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
nationalized health care, a true appreciation
美国演员 代表作《霹雳游侠》《海岸救生队》
诸多优秀作品的欣赏
for the many talents of David Hasselhoff.
你的问题在于你喝得不够醉
You know what your problem is? You're not drunk enough.
-别走开 -不 理查德
- Stay-stay right here. - No, Richard,
-真的 我 -不不 托尼
- really, I'm... - No, no. Tony.
两杯金汤力
Two G and Ts.
-顶级的吗 -对 上好家伙
- Top shelf? - Yeah, the good stuff.
克罗利先生
Mr. Crowley.
-波尔先生 -还以为你会
- Mr. Bol. - Thought you might care to comment
评论我要发布的报道
on the story I'm about to file.
北部的选举监督机构好像
It seems that election monitors up north
正在报道大面♥积♥舞弊现象
are reporting widespread fraud.
波尔先生 我们刚刚促成了
Mr. Bol, we just pulled off this country's
这个国家的首次总统选举
first presidential election.
我想这算获胜吧
I'm gonna call that a victory.
你说的"我们"是指
And by "We," you mean...?
那就看你自己的理解了
I will leave that up to your interpretation.
好了 先生
Here you are, sir.
好 谢谢
Ah, yes. Thank you.
私底下讲
Off the record.
私底下讲
Off the record?
我离搞到全南苏丹最性感的
I am... about two seconds away
非政♥府♥组织人员仅一步之遥
from bagging the hottest NGO worker in all of South Sudan.
那么不好意思...
So, if you don't mind...
恐怕情况并非如此
I find that very hard to believe.
谢谢你开车送我
Thanks for the ride.
汉娜
Oh, Hannah.
我真想看克罗利发现你走了时
I'd love to have seen Crowley's face
-那张臭脸 -别这么残忍♥
- when he found you gone. - Oh, don't be cruel.
抱歉了 朋友
I'm sorry, my friend,
那位大使激起了我的残忍♥
but the ambassador brings it out in me.
是代理大使
Acting ambassador.
只是个收费站
It's only a tollbooth.
你有面值十镑的纸币吗
Do you have a ten-pound note?
要给十镑啊
The toll is ten pounds?
你这张白人脸蛋得给这个价
That's the price for your white face.
赶快下车
Get out of the truck.
我们有通行证 兄弟
We have papers, brother.
不能扣留我们
We are not to be detained.
这是孝敬您的
This is for your trouble.
下来 我让你下车
Out! I said, out of the car.
我们是同一阵营的
We are on the same side.
下来
Get out.
放开他
Leave him alone.
什么情况 兄弟
What's up, man?
情况就是又拿了一盘健康的鸡肉
What's up is another healthy dish of chicken.
有机食物
Organic.
我想你或许想看看这些东西
Thought maybe you'd want to take a look at these.
内特的旧照片
Nate's old pics.
终于有空整理内特的笼子了吗
Finally get around to cleaning out Nate's cage, huh?
不 我只是在帮阿兰娜
Oh, no. I was helping Alana clean out
整理内特和莫莉准备出♥售♥的房♥子
Nate and Molly's house before it goes on the market.
往事再现
Little trip down memory lane there.
内特和我们的翻译马里安
Nate and our interpreter Marjan.
跟两个已死的男人
Feels like it's kind of bad luck
出现在一张照片上有点倒霉啊
to be in a photo with two dead guys.
但那个女人呢
What about the woman there?
好吧 加上一个死去的女人
Okay. Two dead guys and a dead woman.
感谢提醒
Thanks for that.
你为什么觉得她死了呢
What makes you think she's dead?
塔♥利♥班♥追杀了我们的翻译
Well, the Taliban went after our interpreter.
你觉得他们会放过他妻子吗
You know, don't you think they'd go after his wife, too?
你知道他们的风格的
I mean, you know how they do.
那是马里安的妻子吗
That is Marjan's wife?
曾经是
I mean, "Was."
说到内特的笼子
Speaking of Nate's cage...
你该着手清理一下了
It is about time that you got around to cleaning it out.
处理一下他的"逝后即焚"箱
Deal with his burn box.
人都走了
The man's gone.
就让那些秘密
And he has every right
随着他一起消逝吧
for his secrets to be gone with him, too.
-对 -好吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
对 你知道的
Right. You know,
我会去清理的
I'm-I'm gonna get to it, right?
不会变得轻松的
It's not gonna get any easier.
也该面对现实的残酷了
You've got to rip that Band-Aid off.
是啊
Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在按顺序吃
I mean, you're-you're eating in order right now.
你在...你在吃肉 米饭 青豆
You're going... you're going meat, rice, green beans,
肉 米饭 青豆
meat, rice, green beans,
肉 米饭 青豆
meat, rice, green beans.
很有效率
It's efficient.
有种奇怪的满足感
And strangely satisfying.
对 如果你有重度强迫症
Yeah, if you have violent OCD.
你知道多少总裁有强迫症吗
You know how many CEOs have OCD?
很多
A lot.
斯宾塞
Spenser.
门口保安说有人找你
Gate security says you have a visitor.
你什么时候成跟踪狂了
When's it turn into stalking?
我正好在附近
Well, I was in the neighborhood.
你侵犯了我的私人空间
You know you're violating my safe space.
听起来好下流
Sounds dirty.
还好我们其中一个很欢乐
It's a good thing one of us is having fun.
我就是为了这个来的
That's actually why I'm here.
我们这个周末要开个派对
We're throwing a party this weekend,
我和我室友
me and my roommates.
你准备请我去吗
And you're inviting me to this party?
不 我只是告诉你一声
No, I'm just keeping you up to date.
我能多带个人吗
Can I bring a guest?
只要是带Y染色体的 当然可以
As long as they have a Y chromosome, yeah, you should...
是我哥们儿布莱恩
It's, uh, it's my buddy Brian.
你在酒吧见过他
You've seen him at the bar.
对 对 挺帅的那个
Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cute one.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表