剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Oh. You're the, uh, Alpha 2 IC, right?
-是 我叫德里克 -德里克 你好吗
- Yeah. Derek. - Derek. How's it going?
-这是翠西 -你好
- This is Trish. - Hi.
很高兴认识你 这是斯特拉
Nice to meet you. This is Stella.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
那
So, uh,
需要帮忙吗
can I give you guys a hand?
当然 那就太好了
Yeah. Yeah, man, that'd be, that'd be great.
不是说斯特拉做不到 但是
Not that Stella's not capable, but...
不 请帮帮忙
No, please, go right ahead.
这俩男子汉需要成就感
These boys need to feel a sense of accomplishment, right?
我们把沙发搬到这个角落吧
Let's bring this right over here to this corner here.
好极了
Great.
2010年10月14日 德里克的小队
Derek's team was hit with an RPG
在迪亚拉省遭到火箭筒袭击
in Diyala Province, October 14, 2010.
位于伊♥拉♥克♥东部
你说什么
Excuse me?
他手臂上的伤
His arm.
对不起 我不是故意盯着看的
Right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare.
你说笑吧
Are you kidding?
第一年的时候 我经常盯着看
I stared so much that first year,
连他眼睛什么颜色都忘了
I forgot the color of his eyes.
我不敢想象
Whoa. I can't imagine.
只有头一两年是最难过的
The first year or two are the only really bad ones.
之后你就有时间习惯新的生活节奏了
After that, you've had time to learn the new routines.
是啊 他看起来恢复得挺好的
Right, well, he seems to be doing really well now.
他回到队伍后就振作起来了
Getting back with the team got his mind right.
知道最难的是什么吗
You know the hardest part?
比看着他手术后痛苦的样子更难的是
Even worse than seeing him in pain after each surgery
看着他去爬墙
was watching him climb the walls,
想要重新投入战斗的样子
itching to get back in the fight.
本以为梦想成真了
Thought it would've been a dream come true
他可以留在家陪我一阵子
to have him stuck at home with me for a while.
结果他变得像乱啃家具的狗狗一样
Instead he was like a dog chewing up the furniture.
他们不管我们自己喝起来了
Are they drinking without us?
是的 他们开喝了
Uh, yes. Yes, they are.
别客气 去喝吧
Yes. Please, go ahead.
我们还有很多
There's-there's gonna be more. Yeah.
有很多
There's more.
阿富汗南部
所以
So, uh,
选拔的事怎么样了 老兄
what's up with the draft, man?
我们会选斯宾塞的儿子吗
We gonna take Spenser's kid?
还不确定
Still unclear.
不是吧
Oh, man.
你是说青队毕业的那帮小子里
You telling me right now that there's another guy
还有人的表现比他好
that graduated from Green Team that's better than him?
不 我可没这么说
No, I didn't say all that.
我打赌那些小子现在肯定很焦虑
Bet them boys are anxious as hell right now.
我还记得我当时担心的样子
I remember how worried I was,
纠结自己到底会被选到哪支队伍
wondering what team I was gonna get drafted to
结果我跑去旅馆开了间房♥
that I checked myself into a motel
然后喝了两箱老密尔沃基啤酒
with two cases of Old Milwaukee.
冷静了吗
Calm you down?
那倒没有
Not really.
我喝得烂醉 然后尿身上了
I got so drunk I peed myself.
你怎么看克莱·斯宾塞这个人
What you think of, uh, Clay Spenser, anyway?
我觉得克莱·斯宾塞是个天生的枪手
I think Clay Spenser's a trueborn gunfighter.
他唯一的问题
Only problem is
就是跟我们的头儿对着干
he gives our boss the red ass.
老实说 不管那小子有多出色
Fact is, however good the kid can be,
如果他事事都跟杰森抬杠
if he and Jason are butting heads on everything,
就会影响我们的执行力
it'll get in the way of our ability to operate.
是啊
Yeah.
我猜反正你们不需要他
Guess you don't need him, anyway.
我离开之后 喀布尔变化很大
Kabul has changed from when I left.
我几乎都认不出来了
Almost didn't recognize it.
一个地方旧城改造后就会这样
Gentrification will do that to a place.
没错 一旦星巴克进来了 就变了
Yeah, once that first Starbucks moves in, forget it.
但这还是我当初
This place, though, it looks just as it did
毛没长齐时
when I was last here,
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人打仗的样子
fighting the Russians, no hair on my balls.
现在 我已经当爷爷了
Now I'm a grandfather.
我被你们关起来时
Four of my children had children
我的四个孩子都有孩子了
while I was locked away in your prison.
我被俘虏时
When I was captured,
我女儿还只有我的腰那么高
my daughters were barely as tall as my waist.
所以那是你出狱后的打算吗
That's your plan when you're free?
跟孙子孙女们享受点天伦之乐
A little quality time with the grandkids?
你是想问我会不会重回战争
You want to know if I intend to return to war?
我想知道下周的这个时候
I want to know if this time next week
你会不会朝我们开枪
you're gonna be shooting at us.
坐牢时 我会梦到
Nights in prison, I would dream about
我吃完晚饭后 带着我的孙子孙女们
taking my grandchildren to my fig tree
到我的无花果树下面
in the evening, after supper.
吃无花果
We will eat figs,
看星星 养膘
watch the stars, get fat.
但我是个战士
But I am a warrior
你们是我的敌人
and you are my enemy.
如果我下周看到你们
If I see you next week,
我会杀了你们
I will kill you.
好吧 这可真不友好
Well, that's not too friendly.
但至少回答得干脆
But at least it's simple.
你们对我一直很尊敬
You have treated me with honor.
我要是骗你们就太无♥耻♥了
It would be shameful to lie to you.
一切就绪 他们准备好出发了
Clear! They're ready to go!
巴基斯坦 沙姆西机场
阿富汗 巴基斯坦
他们正在入境巴基斯坦
They're passing into Pakistan.
他们开得倒挺快
They're making good time.
你不喜欢待在那些人旁边 对吧
You don't like having those guys around, do you?
俘虏吗
Prisoners?
因为会记起不好的事
Brings back bad memories.
是啊
Yeah.
我听说那些在押塔♥利♥班♥都很 粗野
I heard the Taliban detainees can be... rough.
尤其是对女性审讯官
Especially to female interrogators.
反正不好
It wasn't good.
他们想对我们做的 我们对他们做过的
What they tried to do to us, what we did to them...
加强审讯力度吗
Was it enhanced interrogation?
你之前没见过吗
You ever see any of that?
你真好运
Lucky you.
班迪 云层下面的影像一直收不到
Bandit, we keep losing visual behind those clouds.
你为什么没有切换到雷达
Is there a reason you're not switching 'em to radar?
我们的"捕食者"雷达出问题了
Our Predator pilot's having issues with the radar.
"捕食者"不是能飞到云层下面吗
Can't the Predator fly below the clouds?
那样会被地面的人发现
It'd be visible from the ground,
我们部队的位置就会泄露
give away the position of our unit.
可以让我们小队静候着
We could have our team sit tight.
等云层散开再行动
Wait till the coverage clears.
没时间了 如果在交换时我们的人
There's no time. If our guys are late
迟到了 或是跟之前
for the swap or deviate
约定好的有出入
from the terms we agreed to in any way,
塔♥利♥班♥那边就很可能退出交易
the Talis are liable to back out of the deal.
而我们看不见
And we're blind.
全体注意 这里是作战中心
All call signs, this is TOC.
请知悉我们暂时没有守望
Be advised we've temporarily lost overwatch.
重复 我们没有守望
Repeat, we have lost overwatch.
国防部长想提醒我们
SecDef would like to remind us
我们的安全排第一
that our safety is their number one priority.
是巴基斯坦军队
Uh-oh. Pakistani army.
这可不妙
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表