剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
萨利姆为当权人士办事
Salim's business is doing favors for powerful people.
你跟他打过交道
You have a relationship with him?
他倒是和你能交流 萨利姆喜欢漂亮女人
He'll talk to you. Salim loves beautiful women.
希望你能给我提供点有关
I'm hoping you can tell me something
带我们的小队进那间屋子的人的情报
about the man who walked our team into that house.
而我唯一的头绪就是他是被强迫的
My only thought is that he may have been forced into it.
萨利姆·哈坎 阿富汗国民警♥察♥警长
Salim Hakan, commander of the Afghan National Police.
我认为他是那个
I think he's the guy
勒索塔利克
who blackmailed Tariq into
引E队走向死亡的人
luring Echo Team to their deaths.
我不能再与别人分享你了
I can't share you anymore.
我不该继续做你妻子了
I don't think I should be your wife.
杰森·海斯 我叫艾米
Jason Hayes. I'm Amy.
很高兴见到你 艾米
Nice to meet you, Amy.
你怎么进的大门
How'd you get past the gate?
我是史蒂夫的朋友
I was friends with Steve.
不是那种朋友 史蒂夫结婚了
Not that kind of friend. Steve was married.
我本来打算邀请你过来看看我的花♥园♥
I was gonna invite you over to come and see my garden.
女士们先生们 其实毫不夸张地说
In fact, ladies and gentlemen, I believe it's no exaggeration
抓捕穆萨·甘尼称得上
to call the capture of Musa Ghani
迄今为止针对阿富汗海♥洛♥因♥产业的
the most significant blow we've struck to date
最为重要的一击
against the Afghan heroin industry.
今天的胜利全靠
This victory would not have been possible
驻阿富汗人员的全力参与
without the full participation of our Afghan partners,
尤其是南加哈省的
particularly General Salim Hakan,
国民警♥察♥警长萨利姆·哈坎将军的帮忙
commander of the National Police for Nangahar Province.
有请哈坎将军
General Hakan.
谢谢 沙利文将军
Thank you, General Sullivan.
今天
Today...
是这个命途多舛的
marks a true milestone
伟大国度历史上的真正里程碑
in the history of my great and troubled country...
因为清除了...
because the elimination...
你有没有觉得我们正在见证
You ever get the feeling that we're witnessing
美国主导的世上最腐♥败♥国家的
the U.S.-led celebration of what may be the most corrupt man
最腐♥败♥人士的庆典
in the most corrupt country on Earth?
你要是有用心听
If you were paying attention,
就知道这不是萨利姆·哈坎的庆典
you'd know it's not a celebration of Salim Hakan...
而是在庆祝抓到了穆萨·甘尼
but of the successful capture of Musa Ghani,
直到昨天
who, until yesterday,
他还是这个国家最强大的毒枭之一
was one of the most powerful drug barons in this country.
我们必须消灭这个
And this is what we must defeat.
因为是这个滋养了掠夺我们的怪兽
This is what feeds the monsters that prey upon us.
能证实他也是缉毒局线人的传言吗
Any truth to the rumor that he was also a DEA informant?
我见证着阿富汗迎来崭新的黎明
I bear witness to a new dawn in Afghanistan,
开启自♥由♥和繁荣的黎明
a dawn of freedom and prosperity,
背后是世上最强大的民♥主♥国家
founded on our unshakable alliance
作为我们最牢靠的盟友
with the most powerful democracy on Earth!
你真是"身手矫健"
Hey, you are athletic.
真是"身手矫健"
You really are athletic.
我在努力保持
I'm trying to keep up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这下我得好好收拾一下了
I am definitely gonna have to clean up.
那是史蒂夫·波特的钻头
That's Steve Porter's drill.
没错
Yes, it is. Yeah.
是把手摇式煤矿钻头
That's a, that's a hand-cranked coalminer's drill,
是他爸在西弗吉尼亚给他的
his Daddy gave it to him-- West Virginia.
你怎么认出来的
How did you recognize that?
他给你了
He gave that to you?
安息吧 没错
Rest in peace. Yes, he did.
还以为你们只是朋友
I thought you guys were just friends.
确实是
We were.
好吧
Ah. Okay.
他怎么想把这个给你
Why did he want you to have that?
某次行动时有东西沾上面了
He... he got something on it during an op.
他就问我可不可以拿去实验室检验一下
And he asked me if I would take it in to have our labs test it.
检验结果如何
What'd the lab have to say about it?
只是沾了点泥
Just had dirt on it.
他怎么交给你去检验 不交给军队实验室
Why did he, uh, give it to you guys and not the military lab?
我还真没想过这个 我猜他可能...
I never really thought about it. I guess I figured he...
知道私营的
he just knows everything is better
-总是要好些 -是啊
- in the private sector. - Yeah.
我本来打算还给他的
I was meaning to give it back to him.
后来他和队员就遇害了
Then him and his guys got wiped out.
我真不知道该怎么处理这个
I don't really know what to do with it.
你在开玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
我懂
I get it.
-不是玩笑 -我们刚抓到了
- It's not a joke. - We just took down
缉毒局在阿富汗全境的最佳线人
DEA's best source in all of Afghanistan
结果发现他不是我们要找的人
only to find that he's not our man.
公平地讲 我们抓到的这个人
In fairness, the guy that we took down
也是国际毒品贩子
is also an international drug trafficker.
现在你又请求批准
And now you're asking permission
抓捕萨利姆·哈坎
to go after Salim Hakan,
这位阿富汗警长碰巧正是
the Afghan police commander who happens, currently,
我们联♥合♥行♥动♥的当地门面
to be the local face of that cooperation.
我有哪里理解错了吗
Any part of that that I'm getting wrong?
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我知道萨利姆是我们任务的新门面人物
I know Salim's the new poster boy for our mission here,
但遗憾的是 他也跟伏击
but unfortunately, he's also connected
并杀害六名美国作战人员有关
to the ambush and murder of six American operators.
你也是这么说穆萨·甘尼的 记得吗
That's what you said about Musa Ghani, remember?
"我不管他是不是缉毒局的线人
"I don't care if he's a DEA informant--
他农场里的钱被用来买♥♥凶杀害了我们的人"
the money on his field paid for the murder of our guys."
-没错 -只是那已经不是他的农场了
- It did. - Except it wasn't his field anymore.
查出他把农场卖♥♥给谁有进展了吗
How close are we to knowing who he sold it to?
我们还在调查控股公♥司♥是谁在经营
We're still trying to run down who owns the holding company,
但这个国家的文件保存情况
but the state of record-keeping in this country
实在是...
being what it is...
听着 你想追查萨利姆·哈坎
Listen... you want to go after Salim Hakan,
那就不能有一丝差错
you can't be even a little bit wrong.
老家伙会活埋了你的
The old men will bury you.
前提是你能活着离开这个国家
That's assuming you even make it out of this country alive.
怎么
What?
你相信我
You believe me.
萨利姆的事 你知道就是他
About Salim. You know he's our guy.
查出那块罂粟农场是谁的
Find out who owns that poppy field.
海豹突击队
第一季 第十七集
你是说在伤口愈合前
So you're saying that I got to be celibate
我得保持禁欲吗
until these wounds heal up?
我想说的是 兄弟 小妞会撕裂伤疤
All I'm saying, kemosabe, is that chicks dig scars.
没错 不是伤口
Exactly. Not wounds.
我还没遇到喜欢床单上留下血迹的女人
I haven't met a woman yet that likes to get blood on her sheets.
所以我和你才会混迹于
That is why right there that you and I,
-不同的社交圈子 朋友 -谢天谢地
- we roll in different social circles, my friend. - Thank God.
我们说的是你至少也得
What we're saying is, you at least need to
等这些伤口结痂 伙计
let these things scab over, man.
咱们搞搞清楚 年轻的绝地武士
So let me just get the record straight, young Jedi.
桑尼驻派时从不禁欲
Sonny does not abstain while he's on deployment.
得了吧伙计 这就好像吃自助餐
Come on, man, that's like sitting at the buffet table
却戴了牙套
with your jaw wired shut.
大家马上到作战中心来
Look, you guys got to be at the TOC in five.
又要白天出击吗
We doing another daylight hit?
你先来作战中心
How about you get your ass to the TOC in five,
-自己问个清楚 -你会跟我们一起吗
- you can find out for yourself. - Well, you coming with us?
我要给你们的夜视镜装电池去
I was gonna go put some batteries in your night vision--
你说怎么样
is that okay with you?
-她都说了 -谢谢你
- She told you. - Thank you.
如果甘尼八周前卖♥♥掉了罂粟农场
So, if Ghani sold that poppy field eight weeks ago,
就是说上周我们在那找到的现金...
that means that the cash we found on it last week...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表