剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
That's not good.
怎么办 老大
What's the move, bossman?
解开手铐
Cut 'em loose.
你确定吗
You sure?
这些军人要是发现我们在转移囚犯
These soldiers find out we're transporting prisoners,
肯定会问一堆
they're gonna have a whole lot of questions
我们不愿回答的问题
we don't want to answer.
收到
Copy that.
解开手铐
Cut 'em loose.
你指望这些人会配合吗
You expecting these guys are gonna cooperate?
为什么不
Why not?
他们知道我们会释放他们
They know we're letting them go.
那些人对我们大家都是个麻烦
These guys are a toss-up for all of us.
你觉得他们会明白吗
You think they understand you?
肯定希望如此
I sure hope so.
所有人下车
Everybody out!
我们走
Here we go.
你们走这条路干什么
What are you doing on this road?
我们在执行外交任务
We're on a diplomatic mission,
运送这些部落首领
transporting these tribal leaders
到白沙瓦的领♥事♥馆♥
to the consulate in Peshawar.
-部落首领 -是的
- Tribal leaders? - Yeah.
我认识所有开伯尔的部落首领
I know all the tribal leaders in Khyber.
他们不是开伯尔的
They're not from Khyber.
他们来自南瓦兹里斯坦
They're from South Waziristan.
这说得通
Ah, that explains it.
你以为我看见塔♥利♥班♥都认不出吗
You think I can't recognize Taliban when I see them?
我这些年都在宰杀这些猪猡
I've spent years slaughtering these pigs.
作战中心 这里是B1
Okay, TOC, look,this is Bravo 1,
我没有资讯
I'm in the blind.
告诉我负责该区域的将军叫什么
I need the name of the general in this sector.
是可汗将军
That'd be General Khan.
他声名狼藉
He's got a nasty rep.
据说他有时因为士气不足
Rumor has it he sometimes has entire platoons whipped
就鞭打整个排的人
for exhibiting insufficient motivation.
听着 别犯蠢了
Hey, you know what? This is just stupid.
听我说 我会联♥系♥
I'll tell you what, I'll just get in touch
-可汗将军 -可汗将军吗
- with General Khan. - General Khan?
对 可汗将军 他可以确认我的任务
Yeah, General Khan, and he can confirm my mission.
给我卫星电♥话♥
Could I have the sat phone?
你确定这样不会打扰到
You're sure we're not disturbing him,
可汗将军
General Khan?
下午的话
Well, afternoon,
-他多半在会情人 -肯定是的
- he's probably with his mistress. - Absolutely.
我想他一定不介意
I'm sure he wouldn't mind stepping away
抽身处理这等要事
for something this important.
不要打扰将军了
Let's not disturb the general.
好吧
Okay.
我们没误会了吧
We have an understanding?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
你怎么知道这招能行
How'd you know that was gonna play?
全世界的军队都一个样 对吧
One thing common to every army on Earth, right?
这里出什么事了
What's going on here?
阿米尔
Hey, Amir.
退后 给我点地方
Back up. Just back up. Give me some room.
马上拿急救包
We need the medvac, now.
胸骨内输液
Sternal IO.
-我的手要消毒吧 -快点吧
- Should I sterilize my hands? - Come on.
特伦特 布罗克 把这些人押上车
Trent, Brock, load these guys up.
开始吧
Let's go.
-他是怎么了 -都有可能吧
- What's wrong with him? - Could be anything.
内出血
Internal bleed.
输点液应该就好了
Some fluid should bring him back.
来 用快捷骨内输液法
Come on, FAST1. FAST1.
给我胶布 好吗
Give me the patch, all right?
要是这家伙死了 整个交易就泡汤了
We lose this guy, the whole deal can go boom.
或许也没有这么可怕
Maybe that wouldn't be so terrible.
坏人回去关塔那摩
Bad guys go back to Gitmo
加纳跟塔♥利♥班♥一起在那自生自灭
and Garner rots there with the Talis.
-各得其所 -快捷法
- Win-win. - FAST1.
别胡扯了
Stop screwing around.
政♥府♥花费数百万美元
Government spends millions of dollars
训练我们杀死这些家伙
training us to kill these guys
现在可好 还要救一个
and here we are, trying to save one.
举起来
Hold that up.
有用吗
It working?
当然希望如此
I sure hope so.
快点老头 醒过来
Come on, old man, wake up.
快点吧
Let's go.
快点醒
Come on, wake up.
来吧
Let's go.
醒了吗
Wake up. Huh?
好啦 他救过来了
All right, he's up.
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
有个囚犯突然发病了
We had a medical problem with one of our passengers.
现在情况稳定了 我们要重新上路了
He's stabilized now. We're gonna get back on road.
跟塔♥利♥班♥说稳住
Tell the Talis to hold tight.
太迟了 他们已经开始移♥动♥
It's too late, they're already moving.
你错过了时间 他们害怕了
They spooked when you missed the window.
声称在预定地点
Claim they no longer feel safe
交换人♥质♥已不再安全
making the swap in the agreed upon place.
他们觉得不安全
They don't feel safe?
那就这样了吗 任务取消了
So that's it? What, the mission's scrubbed?
他们说交易继续
They say they'll still do the trade,
前提是改到原地点以东
so long as you meet them in a mountain valley about
五公里处的某个山谷里面
five klicks east of the original site.
更深入开伯尔特区的腹地
It's even deeper into the Khyber Agency.
我们不清楚地形
We don't know the terrain,
不知道埋伏着多少敌人
we don't know how many enemy lie in wait.
再加上那是个群山环绕的山谷
Plus, it's in a valley surrounded by mountains--
信♥号♥♥会更不好
the comms are gonna be even worse.
我同意 你们会更加危险
I agree. It puts you guys at much greater risk.
我觉得这样做不安全
Hard for me to see a safe way to do it.
他们受薪进攻作战 而不是提问吧
They're paid to kick down doors, not ask questions, right?
我们开过去会很危险
Be awful trusting of us to drive in there.
四面都是山
Mountains on four sides.
没有掩护
There's no real cover.
听我说
All right, tell you what,
我们分头行动 派人在这守望
I say we split up our forces, put an overwatch here.
-代替"捕食者"的作用 -对
- Replace what we lose not having the Predator. - Yeah.
行吗 我们五分钟后出发
Okay, we good? We leave in five minutes.
-准备出发 -收到
- Let's saddle up. - Copy that.
走吧
Let's go.
过来 桑尼 救回卢卡斯·加纳之前
Hey, come on over here, Sonny, I need to talk to you
我有话跟你说
before we got Lucas Garner standing in front of us.
丹尼·库珀的那次行动
Know that whole Danny Cooper op,
就是他被炸飞 差点截肢的那次行动
you know, where he got blown up, almost lost his leg?
你们在追加纳
You guys were going after Garner.
戴维斯是个大嘴巴
Davis got a big mouth.
听我说
Listen to me.
拿出专业素质
Keep it professional.
搞清轻重缓急
Get your priorities straight.
丹尼遇到的事 本不应该发生
What happened to Danny, that shouldn't have happened.
但它确实发生了
But it did happen,
我们对此无能为力
and there's nothing we could've done about it.
我们只能做到尽职 对吗
But what we can do is our job. Right?
所以到那里 救回加纳 带他回家
So we go in there, we get Garner and we bring him home.
让那些高♥官♥决定
We'll let those cake eaters decide
他值不值得
whether or not he's worth it.
明白了吗
You understand?
收到
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表