剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
-看吧 -我们认为伊♥斯♥兰♥国的部队
- There it is. - We believe an I.S. cadre
找到了E39并将它转移到了这座旧学校
found the E39 and moved it to this former school.
-正好在市中心 -很好
- Oh, smack dab in the middle of the city. - Nice.
恰好要在那
Precisely where the final
对伊♥斯♥兰♥国发起最后的打击
push to clear ISIS is about to take place.
你确定现在准备好归队了吗
You sure you're ready to come back now?
-更确定了 -好
- More so. - Okay.
还有个问题
Well, there is one more wrinkle.
总是还有问题
There's always a wrinkle.
由于害怕损失其他设备
Due to the fear of losing additional assets,
空军已禁止使用所有无人机
the Air Force has grounded all drones.
那我们要在毫无指引的情况下
So now we're walking into the most dangerous place
进入世上最危险的地方
in the world... blind.
怎么
Yeah?
给我点建议
Hey, I, uh... need some advice.
把枪口对准
Point the muzzle end of your gun
你想射击的方向
in the direction you want to shoot.
怎么
So?
怎么了
What's going on?
我们
So... we're, uh,
我们很快就要驻派了
you know, we're getting ready for deployment here soon.
开始了
Here it comes.
驻派的话题
Whole deployment talk.
是吧
Yeah, huh?
你跟你那位教授是认真的吗
You and the, uh, professor getting a little serious there?
我不知道 可能是 可能不是
I don't know, man, m-maybe, maybe not.
到抉择关头了吗
Kind of at a crossroads?
听着 兄弟 我
You know, look, man, I, uh,
还没做基础水下爆破训练就结婚了
I was married well before BUD/S.
所以你也知道
So, you know,
对这种异地关系的话题
the whole long-distance relationship conversation,
我可能并不是聊天的合适人选
I don't even know if I'm the one to have that talk.
-好 懂了 -懂了吗
- Okay, got it. - Yeah?
-我自己会处理好的 -但是
- I'll get it squared away. - But...
我懂
I get it.
我很清楚
I understand.
每个人都需要付出代价
There is a-a price to pay for everyone.
你懂的
You know that.
你只需想清楚愿意付出什么
You just got to figure out what you're willing to pay.
你能想象没有她的人生吗
I mean, can you imagine your life without her?
如果能 那就断了这关系吧
'Cause if you can, you got to cut your girl loose.
-你说得对 -是的
- You're right. - Yeah.
去休息下吧
So, get some rest, will you.
伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队
Iraqi security forces
在这八个星期已经夺回了
have retaken almost half of Al-Qa'im
将近半个加伊姆市
over the last eight weeks,
但节奏很慢 战斗也很惨烈
but the pace has been slow, and the fighting brutal.
正如我们在费卢杰所见
Just as we saw in Fallujah,
伊♥拉♥克♥安巴尔省重镇
这些伊♥斯♥兰♥国武装分子
these I.S. Fighters
花了几个月时间强化阵地的防御力量
have had months to fortify their positions.
我们要对付多少武装分子
How many fighters are we looking at?
伊♥拉♥克♥特种部队
Iraqi Special Forces
两天前接受了大约300人投降
allowed some 300 to surrender two days ago.
但我们估计对方还剩1200人
But we estimate there remains about 1,200.
这1200名坚定信徒
1,200 true believers.
绝不会举旗投降
They definitely aren't waving the white flag.
这一点毋庸置疑
That's for sure.
奋战到死
Fighting to the death,
没准我们最终也难逃丧尸末日的命运
maybe we will get that zombie apocalypse after all.
伊♥拉♥克♥最后的围攻分为两个阶段
The Iraqis' final siege consists of two phases.
阶段一 目前进行中
Phase One, currently underway,
采用炮击结合空袭的方式
involves softening up I.S. Defenses
削弱伊♥斯♥兰♥国的防御力量
with a combination of artillery shelling and air strikes.
把他们炸回石器时代
Bomb 'em back to the Stone Age.
或者像他们在那喜欢说的 最后的周二
Or as they like to say over there, last Tuesday.
阶段一5点整结束
Phase One ends at 0500,
届时伊♥拉♥克♥人会进行
at which point the Iraqis will conduct
机械化步兵突击
a mechanized infantry assault.
也就是楼对楼的市区作战
That's urban fighting, building-to-building,
血腥又惨烈
bloody and brutal.
不 我们会在双方交战之前撤离
No, we'll be gone before the fighting even starts.
炮击加上空袭
With the artillery and the air strikes,
会把伊♥斯♥兰♥国逼回自己的老窝和地堡
it'll just drive I.S. into their ratholes and their bunkers.
我们可以得到掩护
It'll give us cover
在不会被侦测到的情况下进入并撤离
to get in and out without being detected.
我们正在跟伊方的人协调
We're coordinating with the Iraqis
确保他们不往你们的区域投放炮弹
to make sure they don't drop any artillery near your position.
很好 我心甚慰
Yeah, that's real comforting.
但伊♥拉♥克♥军方和准确射击
Iraqi military and shooting straight
不一定会步调一致
don't always go hand in hand.
等我们到达时 距阶段一结束
Time we land, you'll have less than two hours
你们只有不到两小时
before Phase One ends.
哪种潜入方式最快
Look, what's the fastest infil?
在炮弹满天飞的地方跳伞
Parachuting in with all that artillery in the air
他们可不会很乐意
doesn't exactly tickle these nuts.
路上也到处布满了简易爆♥炸♥装置
And the roads are basically one big IED by now.
-所以都不行 -要我说的话
- So that's out. - I'll tell you what,
我们何不坐直升机到这里的河岸上
why don't we helo in on this riverbank right here.
距离目标只有半公里
It's a half a klick from our target.
剩下的距离我们可以步行
We can hike the rest of the way.
等到了市区
When we get to town,
斯宾塞和我会脱队
Spenser and I will break away from the team
从这里为你们守望
and provide overwatch from this...
就是广场正对面的这栋楼
building right across from the square.
我们先疏散学校里的人 然后
We'll clear the school, and then
让米拉和诺兰完成他们的任务
we'll get Meera and Nolan here to do their thing.
取下处理器要多久
How long for you guys on target?
要看无人机损坏程度如何
Depends on how damaged the drone is.
你们速度要快
You need to be fast.
我想提醒各位 你们都没权知道
Let me remind you that none of you are read-in
这架无人机的技术信息
on the technology aboard this drone.
只有我们有权
Our eyes only.
你们的任务是帮我们进入以及撤离
Your job is to get us in and get us out.
仅此而已
No more.
我也想提醒你 "有个性小姐"
Let me remind you, Miss Personality,
我们现在要一头扎进这场末日之战里
that we are plopping our asses down into the end of days battle
去帮你们找回你们的小玩具
to help you find your little toy.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 卡亚拉西机场
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
我们正在通过翡翠阶段
We're passing Jade.
-收到了吗 -B1 这里是作战中心
- How copy? - Bravo 1, this is TOC.
收到
Good copy.
到翡翠了 就快到学校了
All right, that's Jade. Almost to the school.
城里有动静吗
Any activity in town?
我们没有收到任何消息
We're not picking up any chatter.
目前敌人被炮击牵制住了
Artillery bombardment's keeping the enemy pinned down.
还有42分钟
For 42 more minutes.
好了
All right.
难以想象会有人争夺这地方
Hard to imagine someone's about to fight over this.
没错 这就是座鬼城
Yeah, this place is a ghost town.
-鬼不♥穿♥炸♥弹♥背心 -说到鬼
- Ghosts don't wear S-Vests. - Speaking of ghosts,
我小时候经历过超自然现象
I had experience with the paranormal when I was a kid.
那个夏天我跟我奶奶住一起
A summer spent with my grand-ninny.
抱歉 你的什么
Excuse me. Your what?
我奶奶
My ninny.
我的祖...
My grand...
炮击来了
Incoming!
欢迎来到加伊姆
Welcome to Al-Qa'im.
布莱克本少校
Commander Blackburn.
长官
Sir.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表