剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I did.
是啊 反正他也没剩下什么
Yeah. Well, what was left of him, anyway.
我的体内还有弹片
You know, I still got pieces of shrapnel inside me.
时不时就会冒出来一块弹片
Every once in a while, one of them finds a way to the surface,
我只能从皮肤挖出来
and I have to scratch it out through my skin.
说到这
That right there
让我特别想吃咸牛肉
is making me crave some corned beef.
有人饿了吗
Who's hungry?
如你所知 这其实是我的笑话
That was actually my joke, just so you know.
-我马上回来 -好
- All right, I'll be right back. - Okay.
感觉到了吗
Yep. You feel that right there?
一跳一跳的 就在这
There's the pop. Right in there.
你得套护膝
You got to wear the brace.
好的 护膝 我知道了
Yeah, yeah, the brace. I get it.
雷蒙德 稍等
Raymond. Give me a second.
我马上过去
I'll be right with you.
没事 我等你检查完那老头
Ah, that's okay. I'll wait till you're done with the old guy.
老头今天刚做了144公斤的卧推
The old man here just bench-pressed 318 today.
-没错 -兄弟
- That's right. - Brother,
我要说多少遍
how many times I got to tell you that benching
卧推早在90年代就过时了
went out in the '90s?
现在流行练全身
It's all full body stuff now.
-硬拉 高翻 -好
- Deadlifts, power cleans. - Okay.
卢卡斯 你能不能教教这个蠢货
Would you please school this meathead, Lucas?
-这是你们的事 -我们的事
- This is between y'all. - It's between us?
好了 来看看肩膀
All right. Now let's get a look at that shoulder.
肩膀的老♥毛♥病又犯了吗
Your shoulder thing acting up again?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
就是扭了一下
I just tweaked it a little bit,
在也门放倒一个大块头时弄的
taking down that big guy in Yemen.
-是吗 -是啊 卢卡斯会施魔法的
- Is that right? - Yeah, Lucas will work his magic.
那好啊 卢卡斯
It'll be good. What kind of magic
你会施什么魔法 我想确保
are you working there, Lucas? 'Cause I got to make sure
我的得力助手能全力奋战
that my number two is operating on full strength.
我没事 我只是
Look, I'm fine, I just...
不像是没事啊
That doesn't sound fine to me.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
我可能只是抻着了...
All right? I probably just pulled something-- this is...
抗住
Resist.
好的 好了
All right, okay, okay.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
可能是滑液囊炎
Could be bursitis,
但我觉得可能是关节唇撕裂
but I'm thinking some kind of labrum tear,
可能是肌腱撕裂
maybe a torn tendon.
就像我说的 你得去做个核磁共振
Like I said, you need to get an MRI,
找个正经医生好好看看
have it checked out by an actual doctor.
抱歉 "就像你说的"
I'm sorry, "Like you said"?
你还说过物理治疗就够了
Look, you also said that PT might be enough.
是能让你半夜翻身的时候
Ugh... Enough to stop you screaming every time
不至于疼得直叫唤
you roll over on it in the middle of the night.
但能让你出任务是另一♥码♥事了
Keeping you operational is a different matter.
这是什么意思 要手术吗
Okay, look, what are we talking about? Surgery?
没有 别紧张
N-No-- take it easy.
还没到那步
We're not there yet.
目前我只是建议你去检查一下
For now, I'm just recommending he go for the scan.
等结果出来了 再谈手术的事
Depending what that shows, we can start talking surgery.
真不赶巧
It's a bad time.
三周后就有驻派任务
Look, we got a deployment in three weeks.
稍等一下
Just... just give us a second.
我不能缺勤 杰森
I cannot miss deployment, Jason.
不 你受伤了对大家都没有好处
No, no. You're no good to anyone if you're injured.
我没事
I am fine.
你情况不好
You're not fine.
你受伤了
You're injured.
-有任务了 -好
- We got a spin-up. - All right.
不不 你在这待着
Uh-uh. You're staying here.
这次你不能参加 杰森
You're gonna sit this one out. Jason.
这次你不能参加
You're gonna sit the one out.
去做核磁共振
Get the MRI,
去看医生 听医生怎么说
see the doctor, see what he says.
然后我们再谈出驻派的事
And then, we'll talk about deployment.
大家下午好
Good afternoon, people.
请戴尔特工向大家介绍一下她的一项任务
Agent Dyer's about to read you in on an op she's been running.
在她开始之前
Before she does...
大家都听好了
All right, listen up.
在本次行动中
For the duration of this op,
我们暂时被授权阅读参考材料
we are being temporarily granted a read-on,
能让我们获取1954年
which gives us access to Restricted Data,
原子能法案中的保密数据
as defined by the Atomic Energy Act of 1954.
这可不好
Well, that's not good.
女士们先生们 我需要各位
Ladies and gentlemen, I need a verbal acknowledgement
向我口头确认你们明白
from each of you that you understand this read-on
这次阅读参考材料的权限
in no way implies any future access
不意味着今后能获取涉密信息
to compartmentalized information.
我们是坐在逃生门旁边吗
Are we sitting in an exit row?
作为一名美国人感到自豪
Make you proud to be an American.
说得对
Yes.
你们还记得去年
You remember, last year,
有人从拉脱维亚里加大学
someone stole three barrels
研究实验室里偷了三桶
of radioactive material from the research lab
放射性材料
at the University of Riga in Latvia?
这次
Well,
几个月前 乌克兰暴民
a few months ago, some Ukrainian mob guys
开始购买♥♥所谓的"脏弹材料"
started shopping what they called "Ready-made dirty bombs""
他们把爆♥炸♥物
So they strap the explosives
和偷来的放射性物质绑在一起吗
to the stolen radioactive material?
应该是这样
We believe so.
我们的线人没看到
Our asset never actually got
他们究竟在卖♥♥什么
to see what they were selling.
你们在乌克兰暴民里有线人
You have a source inside the Ukrainian mob?
-曾经有 -曾经有
- We did. - You did.
他被害前不久还尝试联♥系♥我们
He was trying to contact us shortly before he was killed.
我们不确定他们到底在卖♥♥什么 对吗
We don't exactly know what they're selling, right?
我们知道他们在哪里卖♥♥吗
But do we know where they're selling it?
瓦尔纳港
Port Varna.
在保加利亚 黑海边上
It's in Bulgaria, on the Black Sea.
之后会去哪里...
Far as where they're going after that...
很显然 脏弹不是战争武器
Obviously, a dirty bomb's not a battlefield weapon.
对买♥♥家来说 物有所值的唯一办法
Only way the buyer gets value for his buck
就是炸♥弹♥在市区爆♥炸♥
is if the blast goes off in the city.
我们也不知道它现在在哪吧
I don't suppose we have any idea where it is right now?
据我们最近一次和线人联♥系♥
According to last contact with our asset,
他们计划从陆路把炸♥弹♥运到瓦尔纳港
the plan was to transport the shipment overland to Port Varna.
这是他们的运输队
This is their convoy.
要开多久
And how long is that drive?
根据行驶速度 一天半吧
Rate they were going, day and a half.
那我们就飞去保加利亚 赶在他们前面
So we fly into Bulgaria, get ahead of them.
-对 -打点好会面点
- Yeah. - Set up a meeting spot,
然后把买♥♥卖♥♥双方一网打尽
take down the buyer and the seller at the same time.
不行
Negative.
长官要我们在运输途中袭击他们
Command wants us to hit them in transit prior to the meet.
我们的任务是拦截运输车
Our job is to interdict the trucks,
保证现场安全
then secure the site
让核专家
while our nuclear expert,
戴尔博士确认货物
Dr. Dyer, confirms the cargo.
然后保证该区域安全
Then, we keep the area secure
直到撤离小组把货物装上直升机
till the extraction team can load the cargo onto the helos.
我们是牵制小组
So, we're a containment team.
对 不能让这物质靠近居民区
Yes. We can't let this material near a populated area.
脏弹的特点是
Thing about a dirty bomb,
初次爆♥炸♥不是最大的危害
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表