剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
and we'll be right back on track.
亲爱的 我知道你现在忙得焦头烂额
I mean, uh, babe, I know you've had your hands full.
如果家里的事你忙不过来
If you're having trouble staying on top of things...
当然不会 雷
Not having trouble, Ray.
我已经在这个家
I've been handling the finances
负责理财十年了
in this family for ten years
而且我管理得非常好
and doing a pretty damn good job of it.
-我并没有说不好 -你想留着你的
- I'm not saying you haven't. - You want to keep your stupid
季前赛配套 可以
preseason package, fine.
我们不会去睡马路的
We're not gonna be out in the street.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's fine.
妻子应该知道男人不能割舍季前赛配套
Wife should know better than to separate a man from his preseason package.
等我回家再谈 好吗
We'll talk when I get home, okay?
没事的 亲爱的
It'll be okay, honey.
好了 欢迎来到高级生存训练
All right, welcome to Advanced SERE.
在我把你们交给马尔科姆总教官之前
Before I turn you over to head instructor, Malcolm,
我要提醒你们所有人 通过这次升级考核
I want to remind all of you that passing this evolution
是从青队毕业的必要条件
is a requirement for graduating Green Team.
还要提醒你们
Also want to remind you
这次训练你们投入得越多
the more you put into this training,
得到的也会越多
the more you'll get out.
做你该做的
Play your role.
这是你们日常
This is the advanced level
跟海豹队员经历的生存 躲避
of the Survival Evasion Resistance Escape training
抵抗 逃脱训练的
that you have all been through
高级训练 然而
with your regular SEAL teams. However,
如果你们觉得这只是普通的生存训练
if you are expecting this to feel like SERE school,
那么你们就大错特错了
you are in for a rude awakening.
你们不会
You will not
跟教官对抗
fight your instructors.
如果你身体有问题
If you are in trouble physically,
直接找看护兵
call for the corpsman.
如果你心理有问题 那就找妈妈
If you are in trouble mentally, call for your mommies.
你们的升级训练从现在开始
Your training evolution begins now.
听着 昨晚 我们跟一名特工
Okay, listen up. Last night, we lost contact
失去了联♥系♥ 地点是在巴西 阿根廷和
with one of our operatives in the Triple Frontier area
巴拉圭的三国边境地区
between Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
简·科尔特工
Agent Jane Cole.
正如从监控录像上看到的
As you can see from the security footage,
她应该是被绑走了
appears she's been taken.
那个三国边境地区
The Triple Frontier area
现在仍然是真♥主♥党的领土 对吧
is still Hezbollah territory, right?
他们在黎巴嫩外的关键据点
Their key stronghold outside of Lebanon.
他们收入的主要来源
Source of a huge chunk of their income.
贩毒 制假 洗钱
Drugs, counterfeiting, money gets laundered,
再送回贝鲁特
sent back to Beirut
用于资助恐怖活动
where it's used to bankroll terror ops.
对简来说比较幸运的是
So, fortunately for Jane, it looks like
绑♥架♥她的人应该是当地人 不是政♥治♥原因
the guys that took her are locals, not political.
只是为了要赎金
Just kidnap and ransom.
他们已经联♥系♥了吗
They already made contact?
司机和翻译的赎金是每人五万
Asking 50 grand each for the driver and the interpreter,
他们都是巴西人
both Brazilian nationals.
科尔特工则是二十万
200 for Agent Cole.
他们联♥系♥中情局要二十万
They contacted the CIA for $200,000?
拜托 中情局里的门把手
Come on. Agency's got doorknobs
都不止二十万
that cost more than that.
他们没有联♥系♥中情局
They didn't contact the CIA.
简·科尔特工用的是非外交身份
Agent Jane Cole was using a nondiplomatic cover,
一个营销公♥司♥的顾问
consultant for a marketing firm.
南希·瑞恩
一小时前 那家公♥司♥收到了索要赎金的录像
Hour ago, that firm received a ransom video.
他们不知道她是中情局的
They don't know she's CIA.
目前还不知道
No, not yet.
谢天谢地 如果他们知道
Thank God, because when they do,
就不是要赎金这么简单了
they're not gonna be making ransom demands.
是的 他们会折磨她
No, they're gonna torture her
直到他们认为她已完全交代
till they're confident they know what she knows.
然后把处决她的视频发到网上
Then they're gonna execute her and put it online.
看镜头
Look into the camera.
好
Okay.
-立刻 -好
- Now! - Okay.
我叫南希·瑞恩
My name is Nancy Ryan.
我是得州奥斯汀人
I'm from Austin, Texas.
我是市场应对策略公♥司♥的顾问
I work as a consultant for Marketgroup Solutions.
绑♥架♥我的人要求二十万美金
My captors want $200,000 U.S.
才会安全释放我
for my safe release.
他们说如果你们不答应
They say they're gonna kill me
他们就会杀掉我 所以求求你们
if you don't meet their demands, so, please...
她的卧底身份本来就不是长久之计
Her cover is not made to hold up forever.
本来只用在那待几周
She was only supposed to be down there a couple weeks,
建立信息网络
setting up an IT network.
三国边境是蛮荒的西部
Tri-border is the wild, wild West.
你是说我们派了一名特工去那里
You're telling me that we sent an agent in there
却没长久身份掩护
with a temp cover?
长久身份需要花很多年才能建立好
Well, the permanent ones take years to build
上头不想为这种短期任务
and the bosses didn't want to burn one
费这么大劲
for such a short mission.
不重要了
Mm, it doesn't matter.
绑匪决定威逼他们
Kidnappers decide to lean on them,
他们迟早会屈服的
sooner or later, they'll break.
每个人都会屈服的
Everybody breaks.
巴西作战中心的突击队员会在圣保罗机场
Brazilian COT commandos will meet us at the airfield
和我们汇合 一起飞去伊瓜苏
in Sao Paolo and fly with us over to Foz do Iguazu.
他们的辅助人员会在我们的移♥动♥作战中心筹划
Their support personnel will stage out of our mobile TOC.
这里将会变得很拥挤
It's gonna get crowded in here.
只是这么一说
Just saying.
看来联♥合♥行♥动♥
I realize that a joint op
并不是每个人喜闻乐见的情况
is not at the top of everybody's list,
但是过去和他们合作过的人
but, as those of us who have worked with them
都能证明
in the past can attest,
巴西作战中心非常专业
COT are serious pros.
一年执行过百的行动
Run over a hundred ops a year,
大部分都在附近这一带
mostly this neck of the woods.
三国边境有很多险恶之地
Yeah, the Triple Frontier has got a lot of hairy terrain.
在坏人发现他们抓了谁之前
You bring in some experienced tour guides,
让经验丰富的导游带我们
you're more likely to get our agent back
救回我们特工的机会就更大
before the bad guys figure out who they took.
如果坏人发现我们在他们后面
What if the bad guys find out that we are behind them,
跟着他们 于是突然跨越边界了呢
following them and they all of a sudden start jumping borders?
船到桥头自然直
We'll have to cross that bridge when we get to it.
目前来说
For the moment,
我们只获批
the only country we are authorized
在巴西执行任务
to operate in is Brazil.
巴西
Brazil.
-杰森 -嗯
- Hey, Jason. - Yup.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
什么事
What's that?
你和阿兰娜分开之前 谁管账
Before you and Alana separated, who took care of the bills?
你在逗我吧 那些事都是她搞定
Oh, you kidding me? She took care of all that stuff.
她就像雨人
I mean, she was like Rain Man.
她曾经想当会计
All right? She wanted to be an accountant
然后她发现卖♥♥♥房♥♥子让她有多开心
before she figured out how happy she was selling homes.
你们有因为这种问题争吵过吗
You guys ever fight about that type of stuff?
没有 你说笑吧 这种问题不吵
No. You kidding me? Not that kind of stuff.
她就把东西交给我
You know what, she just hands me stuff over
让我签字 就这样
and I got to sign it. That's all.
怎么 你在天堂遇到问题了
What, are you having some problems in paradise?
不是 我不知道
No, I don't... I don't know.
我猜这就是问题吧 我不知道
I mean, I guess that's the problem. I don't know.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表