剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
这里 就在隔壁农场 很近
Here. On the next farm. Very close.
当地孩子的英语能说得这么好
Speak pretty good English for a local kid.
我看过很多美剧
I watch a lot of American TV.
你说你住在农场
You said you live on a farm?
是的先生 跟我母亲和弟妹
Yes, sir. With my mother and younger brothers and sisters.
为了养家 我必须在田地里工作
To feed my family, I must work on the fields.
我全天候工作
24/7, I work.
你这么忙 哪来的时间
For such a busy man, where do you find all the time
看那么多电视
to watch all that TV?
我睡得很少
I don't sleep very much.
所以才有现在这个局面
Which brings us to this moment.
是的 正是如此
Yes, it is like this.
我在镇子里听说了关于那笔钱的谣言
I heard a rumor in town about the money.
有这么多钱 我想我拿一点没人会注意
With so much, I thought no one would notice if I took a little.
只要一点就能够供我家用一年
Just this small amount will feed my family for a year.
有关钱的谣言是谁传出来的
The rumor that you heard, about the money, where'd it come from?
镇子里的一些男孩
Some boys in town.
他们说这笔钱是属于谁的
They say who the money belonged to?
没说
No.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
他们有说是谁的钱吗
If you saw those boys on the street,
你能把他们指出来吗
would you be able to point them out?
当然可以
Sure.
你知道他们的名字吗
Do you know their names?
要我说 在摩托车上安个追踪器
I say we put a tracker on the moped.
放他走 看他去哪
Let him go, see where he lands.
要是放了他 他告诉了别人
Except, we let him out of our sight, he tells somebody,
就没人来这取钱了
and nobody comes, picks up the money.
然后我们又一次走进死胡同
And we're at a dead end, again.
是啊 这就是风险所在
Yeah, well, that's the risk.
我不愿意冒这个风险
It's not one I'm willing to take.
这孩子的英语说得真的不错
Kid speaks really good English.
只是我一个词都不信
I just don't believe a word he says.
他确实有演戏的天赋
He does have a flair for the dramatic.
那个男孩说他每天做体力劳动
That boy does manual labor every day,
但他的手不像
his hands sure don't show it.
所以我们怎么办
So what are we thinking?
把他控制住
Put him on a leash.
看看还有谁会出现
See who else shows up.
-好 -我觉得可行
- Yeah. - Sounds good to me.
农民确实说了来取现金的人迟到了
Farmer did say he's overdue for a visit from the cash fairies.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我们可以在他身上放个跟踪器 放他走
I think we put a tracker on him, cut him loose.
用侦察监视设备监视他
Yeah, keep ISR on him.
看看他会去哪
See where else he goes.
我觉得值得我们冒险
I think the risk could be worth the reward.
好 我接受这个方案
Okay, I buy that.
去给摩托车安追踪器吧
Go put a tracker on the moped.
-去吧 这个提议很好 -好吧
- Do it. Excellent call. - All right.
他得了一箱啤酒
He gets a case of beer.
作战中心 这里是B1
Hey, TOC, this is Bravo 1.
作战中心 请讲
Go for TOC.
骑摩托车的人是个成年男性
Guy on the moped's a military-aged male.
他被扣留了 毫发无损
He was detained without incident.
请求批准释放他以便监视他的去向
Requesting permission to release him to see where he goes.
收到 B1
Copy that, Bravo 1,
看来你在提议路面跟踪
sounds like you're suggesting a follow on the ground.
你们的交通方式是什么
What's your means of transport?
农场后面有辆车
There's a car out back.
我们打算借辆车
We're gonna borrow a car.
收到
Copy that.
去吧
You're good to go.
信♥号♥♥有了
The signal is live.
收到
Copy that.
你自♥由♥了
You're free to go.
你要把我关进监狱吗
You're taking me to jail?
我不会那样对你母亲的
Would never do that to your mother.
只要你当作一切都没发生过
As long as you understand that none of this ever happened.
-懂吗 你没在这见过我们 -好的先生
- You got it? You never saw us here. - Yes. Yes, sir. Very good, sir.
-谢谢您 先生 -走吧 出去
- Thank you. Thank you, sir. - Scat. Go. Get out of here.
他朝东往贾拉拉巴德城去了
He's headed East, toward J-Bad city.
不管农场了
So much for the farm.
好了 400米后
All right, in 400 meters,
你们要穿过外环道
you're gonna be crossing the bypass road.
收到
Copy that.
好了 他右转了 100米
All right, he turned right, 100 meters.
我祖父的轮椅都比这快
My granddaddy's wheelchair is faster than this thing.
他像没有任何去处
Like he's got nowhere to be.
让我们祈祷他能引条明路吧
Let's hope he has somewhere important to be.
他刚刚右转了
He just turned right.
100米
100 meters.
目标把摩托车停在了一条小巷里
The target parked his moped in an alley.
前进200米右转
Proceed 200 meters and take a right.
盯好四周 兄弟们
Heads on a swivel, boys.
他进入了小巷北边的那栋建筑
He entered the building on the north side of the alley.
无法看见画面
Lost visual contact.
作战中心 前方什么情况
TOC, what are we seeing?
我的视线范围没有动静
There's no movement, far as I can tell.
行动吧
Let's do this.
我们最好赶快点 哥们
Yo, we better hurry up, man.
-马上到祷告时间了 -踢开还是砸了它
- Call to prayer is coming soon. - Kick it or crack it?
怎么安静怎么来
Keep it quiet.
看来我们把目标默认为成年男子
Whoa. Yeah, looks like we jumped the gun on that whole
真是操之过急了
"Military-aged male" thing.
想不到这是你的秘密
This is not one of the secrets i thought you'd be keeping.
我们在你家里找到了这些
We found these in your house.
我们知道你是个送信者
We know you work as a messenger.
你效命于谁
Who do you work for?
我知道你听得懂英语
I know you speak English.
回答我
Talk to me.
斯哈赫普尔在哪
Where is Shahpur?
你弟弟吗
Your brother?
他也在这
He's here.
在基地里
At the base.
我们会照顾好他的
We're taking care of him.
请问现在几点了
What is the time, please?
有事吗
Why?
我觉得你没有完全明白你现在的处境 图兰
I don't think you fully understand your situation in here, Turan.
顺便问一句 你的真名是什么
What's your real name, by the way?
大家都叫我杜里
I'm called Dorri.
好 杜里
Okay, Dorri.
我们有证据表明你和恐怖活动有关
We have evidence that ties you to terrorist activities.
具体说是杀害美国士兵的酬劳
Specifically, money paid to kill American soldiers.
你明显是
You're obviously...
一个聪明的女孩
a smart young woman.
机智 勇敢
Resourceful, and brave.
要是你现在做出明智的选择
If you do the smart thing now,
跟我谈谈
if you talk to me,
我能帮你 还有斯哈赫普尔
I can help you, and Shahpur.
相信我 这是最佳选择
Believe me, it's your best option.
这些信全来自一个叫艾萨德的男人
These envelopes are all from a man named Isaad.
他是操控者 一个中间人
He's a paymaster, a middleman.
我们知道他为塔♥利♥班♥报信
We know he runs couriers for the Taliban.
他在这被审讯了几次
He's been in here for questioning a few times.
一次在♥十♥月♥ 又一次在七月
In October, and then again in July.
我们还没能收集足够证据来拘留他
We could never hold him, 'cause we didn't have enough evidence,
现在证据够了 多亏了你
but now we do, thanks to you.
你觉得他如果发现这事会怎么想
How do you think he's gonna feel about that when he finds out?
你知道他朋友是做什么的 对吧
You know what his friends do, right?
他们杀人
They kill people.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表