剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
He figured he'd send the pipe hitters to bring 'em home.
也许是他做的第一个正确决定
Might be the first good decision he's made.
好吧 没错
All right, yeah.
美国狙击手
The, uh, the American snipers?
嗨 布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
克莱 这是埃文
Clay, this is Evan.
埃文 停下来
Evan, stop it.
拜托都老实点
Everybody behave, please.
不 你太操心了 不
No, you worry too much. No, no.
我和我的新朋友不会在派对上打架
My new friends and I, we don't start fights at parties.
我们是文明人 对吧 朋友们
We're evolved. Isn't that right, friends?
这是你的主场 兄弟 你说了算
Ah, this is your show, man. You tell us.
这些是我的客人
These are my guests.
如果你没个人样
If you can't behave like a human being...
好吧 他们是你的客人 如果不是
All right, they're your guests, but if they weren't,
他们也总能破门而入
they could always just knock down the door
夺走想要的东西 这是他们训练的目的
and take whatever they want. What they're trained for.
事实上 我们大多数训练
Actually, most of our training
只是用鼻子顶沙滩球 所以
is just about balancing beach balls on our noses, so...
你想要的真的是这种吗
Is this, uh, really what you want?
我听你说了那么多美国♥军♥国主义
After everything I've heard you say about American militarism,
和这种退步的卡♥通♥阳刚之气
this regressive, cartoon masculinity?
忘了说一句 我真的反对
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm really against
美国的军国主义 以及退步的卡♥通♥阳刚之气
American militarism and regressive, cartoon masculinity.
我也是
Me, too.
很好 避开子弹了
Oh, good. Bullet dodged.
我们正在靠近关卡
We're approaching the checkpoint.
收到
Copy.
注意了 叛军已经占领了关卡
Be advised, rebels have been taking over checkpoints,
不过变天的时候
but even the officers in the National Army
就连国♥军♥的
tend to switch side
军官们都会改变立场
when the weather changes.
收到 谢谢警告
Copy that. Thanks for the warning.
还以为军队跟我们是一边的
I thought the army was on our side.
主意周围 兄弟们
Heads on a swivel, boys.
不知道这些人会不会客气些
Don't know how friendly these guys are gonna be.
那边的德什卡机♥枪♥
That DShK right there
会把这东西射得粉碎
is gonna rip this thing to shreds.
我会干掉的 好了 各位
I'll frag it. All right, guys.
我们尽量表现得友善些
Let's just try and look friendly.
我一直很友善
I'm always friendly.
检查 所有人下车
Inspection. Everyone out.
抱歉 这样可不行 老大
I'm sorry. That's not gonna happen, boss.
检查
Inspection!
抱歉 不能下车
Sorry, we can't do that.
你疯了吗 先生
Are you insane, sir?
你想死在这儿吗
Do you want to die here?
能靠进来吗 我给你看点东西
Can you lean in? I want to show you something.
拜托 我知道我不能干什么
Come on, I know I can't do anything.
那边的机♥枪♥手会让我血肉模糊
That machine gunner there is gonna turn me into pink mist.
拜托 进来看一下 我给你看点东西
Come on, take a look in. I want to show you something.
往下看
Look down.
这是把装满子弹的MP7 正对着你的腰
That's a full mag from an MP7 pointed straight at your waist.
我知道一旦开枪
Now, I know as soon as the shooting starts,
德什卡机♥枪♥就会把我们射成碎片
that DShK is gonna tear us to pieces.
但我想要你知道
But what I want you to know,
不管怎么样 你都死定了
whatever else happens, you'll die.
你的蛋碎了 肠子从肚子流出来
Maybe you'll last a couple hours with your balls blown off
可你还要熬几个小时
and your guts hanging out of your stomach.
要是我 我宁愿被德什卡机♥枪♥射个粉碎
Personally, I'd rather be vaporized by the DShk.
没人会赢
Nobody wins.
那我们给和平一个机会吧
So, what do you say we give peace a chance?
退后 伙计们
Stand back, boys.
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
约翰·列侬是吗
John Lennon, yes?
埃里克·魏金森
Erik Wilkenson.
先生 有什么需要吗
What can I do for you gentlemen?
过来带你和你妻子离开这国家
Here to take you and your wife out of the country.
带我们走 去哪儿
Take us out? Where?
离开这国家
Out of the country.
明白了 不
I see. No.
什么
I'm sorry?
这国家就是我们的家
This country is our home.
这是我妻子 萨米娅
This is my wife, Samiyya.
我们正在安装她设计的灌溉系统
She designed the irrigation system we're installing.
你父亲派他们来的
Your-your father sent them?
不 美国大使♥馆♥派我们来的
No, the American embassy sent us.
是我公公下的命令
Acting on the orders of my father-in-law.
是他的私心 他是个自私的人
Selfish of him, but he's a selfish man.
你父亲给国♥务♥院♥下命令
Your father gives orders to the State Department?
他们就听了
And they follow them.
我真的抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
让你们白跑一趟
You wasted your time coming here.
克罗利本该告诉你们的
Crowley should've told you.
-告诉我们什么 -没必要过来
- Told us what? - No reason to come here,
-我们不会走的 -你和他说过话
- that we wouldn't leave. - You talked to him?
就几小时前
Just a few hours ago.
-他和... -那么
- He talked to... - So...
你告诉克罗利你不会撤离
you told Crowley that you weren't gonna be evacuated
而克罗利却还是派我们过来了
and Crowley ends up sending us out here anyways.
-你是在开 -好了 这是另一个问题
- Are you kid... - All right,that's a whole nother problem,
但现在
but right now,
你可以做个决定
now you can make a choice.
-你们应该跟我们走 -不 我们不走
- You should come with us. - No, we're not leaving.
夫人 这里不安全
Ma'am, it is not safe here.
一有危险你就放弃工作了吗
Do you quit your job any time it gets dangerous?
这里的人见惯了情况不对撒腿就跑的
People here are used to Western aid workers taking off
西方救援人员 我们想改变这种印象
when things get ugly. We're trying to change that.
我敬重你的献身精神 真的
Yeah, I respect that commitment, I really do,
美国人现在就是他们的狩猎目标
but it's open season on Americans.
你明白的吧 你肯定看了
You do understand that, right? I mean, you must have seen
几天前遇害的
the... the photo of the American aid worker
美国救援人员照片
who was murdered a few days ago?
-汉娜 -没错 汉娜
- Hannah. - Yeah, Hannah.
她是我们的好朋友
She was a dear friend.
我们这些年已经失去不少朋友了
We've lost a lot of friends over the years.
我相信
I'm sure you have
你们也一样
as well.
是的
Yeah.
-头儿 听我说 -什么
- Listen, boss... - Yeah?
听着 我带了一大袋的束线带
Tell you what, I got a... a bag full of zip ties
还有强壮的肩膀
and two shoulders.
想带他们走 就得跟我们走
You want them to come with us, they're coming.
你好吗 小家伙
How you doing, little buddy?
接着 拿给你那边的小伙伴
Here. Take that to your buddy over there.
分享就是关爱哦
Sharing's caring. Boop.
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home! Go home!
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home!
反对派军队现已掌控了政♥府♥机构
Opposition forces are now taking over government agencies.
请立即销毁所有机密文件
Immediately destroy all classified documents.
重复 请立即销毁所有机密文件
Repeat: immediately destroy all classified documents.
他早就知道了是什么意思
What do you mean, he already knows?
我是说我们过来撤离的那个人
Okay, look, what I mean is that the guy we came here to get
今天已经跟克罗利代理大使谈过了 懂吗
talked to the acting ambassador Crowley today, right?
他已经说了不会离开
He told him that he wasn't gonna leave.
王八
Son of a...
对 另外他是派我们来绑♥架♥他的吗
Yeah. All right, also, did he send us here to kidnap him?
因为现在不可能了
Because I'm telling you right now that's not gonna happen,
这些人很清楚所有风险
all right? These people, they know the risks.
他们愿意冒险 哪都不去
They're willing to take it, and they're not going anywhere.
他们不要走 就不能撤离他们
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表