剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
We have a visual?
我看到他离开阿里卡进入了第一栋建筑
I saw him enter the first building off Allika.
我这边看不到从哪个门进的
Can't tell which door from my angle.
该死
Damn it.
如果我再接近就会引起注意了
I can't get any closer without drawing attention.
好吧 继续盯着门
All right, keep your eyes on the doors.
我这就过去
I'm coming your way.
布罗克 你负责近处 我负责远处
Brock, you got near, I got far.
桑尼 盯好 以防他们回到外面
Sonny, hold tight in case they come back outside.
收到
Copy.
全体中止行动
All call, break.
重复 立即撤离
Repeat, break contact.
什么意思 老爹
What's the word, big daddy?
我认识其中一名保镖
One of the bodyguards, we know each other.
我们被发现了
We're burned.
雅各布·科瓦尔 波兰人
Jakub Kowal. Polish.
我们在阿富汗和他共事过
We operated with him in Afghanistan.
十三年的波兰特种兵
13 years. Polish Special Forces.
他在波兰机动反应作战部队
He was with GROM?
是的 狠角色
Oh, yeah. Tough bastards.
看来巴里决定加大安保力度了
Appears Baljic's decided to upgrade his security posture.
这家伙是个好手
Guy's the real deal.
他决定给搞种族清洗的人卖♥♥命真是耻辱
Damn shame he decided to work for an ethnic cleanser.
好啦 这跟行动有什么关系
All right, what does this do to the op?
有谁想到不让行动中止的办法
Anyone see a way that we don't abort?
好吧 你俩
All right, look,y-you two
是他能一眼认出来的 对吧
are the ones he knows on sight, yeah?
-是的 他也认识我 -好吧
- Yeah, he knows me as well. - All right, so we take
那你们三个退出抓捕队
the three of you off the snatch team.
抓捕队就没什么意义了吧
Doesn't leave much of a snatch team, does it?
没有什么抓捕队了
There's not gonna be a snatch team.
巴里不可能现在去会面
There's no way Baljic does the meet now.
-是吗 -科瓦尔会把他留在酒店
- All right? - Kowal is just gonna keep him in that hotel
直到送他去机场
till he takes him to the airport.
-在他们去机场的路上动手 -什么时候
- So we hit 'em on the way to the airport. - When?
-你在说什么 -什么时候
- What do you mean? - When? When?
他是说他们什么时候去机场
He means, when are they going to the airport?
你在瞒着我们什么吗
Or do you know something we don't know?
-好吧 那我们就盯住酒店 -多久呢
- All right, all right. So, we watch the hotel. - How long?
-要他一周都待在酒店 -在此期间
- You keep him in there all week. - Yeah, during which time,
他会派车假装去机场
he'll have those vehicles make fake airport runs,
我们就不停地猜测
keep us constantly guessing
巴里是不是在其中一辆车中
whether Baljic's in one of the vehicles.
好吧 那我们在酒店下手
All right, so we go into the hotel!
摩萨德几年前在迪拜干过
Mossad did it a few years ago in Dubai.
那是一次刺杀行动 计划了好几个月
It was an assassination, with months to plan.
结果他们还是被拍到了照片
And they still ended up getting their pictures taken.
不管怎样 刺杀的目标
Either way, the target that they hit,
并不知道他们要来
they didn't know they were coming.
科瓦尔和他的人现在就在酒店里
Kowal and his guys are inside that hotel room right now,
等着我们 还有正在把门窗加固
waiting on us, reinforcing the doors, packing out the windows.
-你怎么知道 -因为我们认识他
- How do you know that? - Because we know him. We trained with him,
一起训练过 共事过 并肩作战
we worked with him, we fought alongside him.
而我们恰恰会那样做
That's exactly what we would do.
戴维斯
Davis,
给我巴里的酒店电♥话♥号♥ 好吗
get me, uh, Baljic's hotel number, can you?
进酒店去抓他吗
Go get him at the hotel?
我好久没有这么近距离地参与行动了
It's been a while since I was this close to the action, okay?
肾上腺素飙升 激动过头了
It was the adrenaline. I got carried away.
但愿只是如此
Long as that's all it is.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这是我们的职业 他们的性命 记得吗
It's our careers. It's their lives, remember?
当然记得
Of course I remember.
奥利弗 我知道你从2001年
Oliver, I know you've been trying
就努力让上头批准这行动
to get this mission green-lit since '01.
我就想确认 现在眼看要成功了
Just want to make sure, now we're getting so close,
你不会冲昏了头
you're not gonna catch gold fever.
你对付强敌萨米尔时真走运
I guess that you lucked out with Samir as your white whale.
那家伙就是个行走的恐怖节点
Guy was a walking terror nexus.
你的行动肯定从没被拒绝过
I mean, I bet you never got turned down for a green light.
是的 我从来不用说服上头对付他
Oh, true, I never had to talk anybody into targeting him.
要找到他很困难
Finding him was always the hard part.
巴里是很容易找的
Baljic was easy to find.
当他发现我们的重心转移了
Once he realized we changed our priorities,
他就不再躲藏 重操旧业
he came out of hiding and went back to his old life.
认为只要他不是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的节点
Figures as long as he steers clear of any terror nexus,
他谋杀那些孩子的旧账就永远不用清算
the bill for those murdered kids will never come due.
不管怎么样
Oh, anyway.
我看这会除了坐等 也没有什么能做的
I suppose there's nothing to do now but sit back,
希望杰森的计划
hope Jason's plan's enough to stop Baljic
能够阻止巴里再次脱身
from wriggling off the hook yet again.
阿什·斯宾塞在海豹突击队服役十五年
Ash Spenser spent 15 years in the SEAL Teams,
海豹一级中队 旧称是海豹六队
the Tier One SEAL unit formerly known as SEAL Team Six.
还创立了阿什·斯宾塞安全咨♥询♥
He's the founder of Ash Spenser Tactical Firearms Training,
阿什·斯宾塞战术安全方案
as well as ash Spenser Security Consulting
以及阿什·斯宾塞安全解决方案
and Ash Spenser Tactical Security Solutions,
而且是活跃在
as well as a frequent contributor
多家有线新闻网络的
on various cable news outlets as a subject-matter expert
策略和安全主题专家
on tactics and security.
女士们先生们 请和我一起热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome
本期走近作者系列的嘉宾
to our Conversations with Authors series
一位真正的美国英雄
a true American hero,
高级士官长阿什兰·斯宾塞
Senior-Chief Ashland Spenser!
海豹六队传奇 阿什·斯宾塞
谢谢伙计 谢谢你
Thanks, man, thank you.
那段介绍挺拗口的吧 瑞克
Well, that was quite a mouthful there, Rick.
谢谢你的开场介绍 太棒了
Thank you for that introduction. Yes.
我刚才坐在那听着介绍
Um, you know, I was sitting over there a bit concerned
心里还有点担心
while I was listening to that résumé
有人会以为是阿诺·施瓦辛格来了
that some of you might be expecting Arnold Schwarzenegger,
结果是我这个小老头 你们也许会认为
but you get little old me, and you might be deciding
自己进错房♥间了
that you're in the wrong room.
但实际上
The truth is,
绝大多数一级作战人员都不怎么起眼
most Tier One operators aren't much to look at.
不 我们不是超级英雄
No, we're not superheroes.
我们也并不像职业运动员
We don't look like professional athletes.
而且我们穿裤子也是一次只穿一条腿
And we put our pants on one leg at a time.
至少多数时候是这样
Well, most of the time.
那在我们正式开始今晚讲座之前
So before we get started this evening,
我想先调查在座的各位
I'd like to find out how familiar the audience is
对将要讲到的主题有多了解
with some of the subjects we're gonna be touching base on,
谁了解基础水下爆破训练 知道请举手
so, by a show of hands, how many of you know what BUD/S is?
很好 所以我才喜欢在维吉尼亚开读书会
Excellent. And that is why I love reading in Virginia!
很高兴你打给我 不过我还是希望
I appreciate the call, but I was hoping
你来这里只是为了休假
you were only here on holiday.
从哪看出来的
What gave it away?
我饮料上插的小阳伞吗
The umbrella in my drink?
你是为了巴里来这的
You're here for Baljic?
如果我告诉你不是 你会相信吗
What if I told you I wasn't? Would you believe me?
可能不会吧
Probably not.
你以前是追捕这些人的
You used to hunt these guys.
没错 但那是很久以前的事了
Yeah, that was a long time ago,
甚至早在我俩相识之前
even before you and I met.
现在你居然为他们卖♥♥命
Now you're working for them.
巴里其实没那么坏
Ah, Baljic's not so bad.
他从不会把你当下人使唤
Never treats you like a servant.
轮值结束的时候还会请你喝一杯呢
Pours you one when your shift ends.
他有时还会说个笑话
Even crack a joke now and then.
那他的钱可花得真值
And his money spends.
大部分时间
Most of the time.
他相信专业人士判断
He trust a professional's judgment
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表